XVI

Choosing One (discontinued)

Three days had passed since Chanyeol kissed her . And basically those who had kissed her avoided her . Well not that they want to but they have to or they’ll face Shinhye’s wrath which isn’t that nice .

Even though Sehun , Lay , Tao and Xiumin haven’t do anything yet , Shinhye wouldn’t let her guard down . Who the hell knows when they’ll kissed her ?

For all Shinhye knows , she can rely that Xiumin and Lay won’t do anything like that . Yes , they’re the only ones that she trusted that won’t just kiss her and confess all of a sudden .

After the counter with Hyunseung , Shinhye haven’t saw him again . It’s like he vanished all of a sudden and she still couldn’t remember who he is .

“Mei-mei ?” Tao called as he waved his hand in front of her .

Shinhye snapped out of her thoughts and look at Tao , “Yeah ?”

“Did you hear what I asked you ?”

“Sorry . It’s just that there’s a lot of things going on in my head right now .” Shinhye gave him an apologetic smile .

Shinhye and Tao just finished their classes and they went to the park that is in the campus.

Tao chuckled but just shrugged the matter off , “I’ll just ask again then .” He laced his hand with hers , “Out of the twelve of us , who do you think would be the perfect boyfriend material ?”

“Hmm .. I don’t know . Every one of you have your own ways . Those that get to be any of your girlfriends would be one lucky girl .” Shinhye said with a small smile as she remember every little things that the boys do that will make any girls heart flutters , “Why do you ask ?” She look at Tao .

Tao stopped walking and turned to face her , he remained silent for a minute before shrugging , “Nothing . Just wondering .”

“Okay . Let’s go home .”

“Ahh . About that . Mei-mei , I can’t send you today , Sehun will send you home . I have something to do .” Tao said .

“What is it ?”

“This .” Tao leaned in and pecked her lips . He pulled out and grin at her , “Wo ai ni , mei-mei .”

Before Shinhye could comprehend what just happened , Tao ran off leaving Shinhye frozen in her spot .

“Oh come on ! Huang Zitao !” Shinhye yelled as irritation build up . Grumbling and letting out a few of curses .

As Shinhye was about to turn around , Sehun spook her , “Boo !”

“Arghh !” She yelled as she held on her chest , “Oh Sehun !” She glare at Sehun as she tried to calm her heart .

“Hehe .. Mian noona .” He grin .

“What are you doing here ?” Shinhye asked .

“I saw you standing here alone so I decided to sneak up on you .” Sehun grin .

“Whatever . I’m going home .” Shinhye walk away with an irritated look .

Sehun tilted his head wondering what causes her to be that irritated . Scratching his head in a cute way , Sehun then caught up with her and took her hand .

“Let’s go home together .” Sehun said .

“Yeah sure whatever .”

“Hmm you seem to be mad Noona . Wae ?” Sehun swing their hands together back and forth as they walk out of the campus .

“I thought everything was finally over but that freaking Tao just have to ruin it !” Shinhye exclaimed .

Sehun chuckled , “What did he do ?”

Mian noona . He thought as he waited for her response .

“The same as your hyungs did the past few days .” Shinhye pouted as they reach the bus stop and she slumped on the empty bench .

Sehun stood in front of her and lean down as his face is barely inches from hers . He pinched both of her cheeks and stretched them as to ask her to put a smile on but that only causes her to frown .

“Oh Sehun , what are you doing ?” Her voice sounded muffled as Sehun was still stretching her cheeks .

“You have to smile a lot noona or other boys would swoon at your pout .” Sehun then let her cheeks go and he’s the one to pout . His hands inside his trousers pocket and he still had his face barely inches away from hers .

Shinhye then lightly chuckled and ruffles his hair , “You shouldn’t make that kind of jokes . Who would want me unless those boys are hungry for money .” She shook her head and it’s her turn to pinched his cheeks as she stretched them .

“Noona ~ Don’t say that .” Because you have 12 people who is genuinely in love with you .

Shinhye immediately stood up as the bus arrives , her lips almost touches his causing Sehun to freeze in his spot as his cheeks reddened .

“Come on , the bus is here .” Shinhye hold his arm and pulled him towards the bus .

“Oh . N-ne .” He stuttered as he immediately took her hand .

They scan their bus card and took the seat at the back . Sehun now had his hand intertwined with hers as he place it on top of his lap .

Shinhye plugged her earphone in and played the music while he stare outside the window . Gradually Shinhye’s eyes slowly drop as her head would sometimes drop downwards . Sehun felt something jump and he turn around to look at her only to see her nodding her head in a sleepy manner .

Sehun chuckled as he softly placed her head on his shoulder . He brushed away her strained hair and softly caressed her cheeks .

Shinhye wasn’t fully asleep but due to being sleepy she just ignore whatever Sehun was doing since she was used to it . Fatigue was slowly taking her over but before she could completely shut down she felt something soft against her lips and Sehun’s voice muttering “Saranghae Park Shinhye .”

Sehun felt like he was flying as soon as his lips touches her and if he could he would have kissed her lips over and over again but that would only woke her up and he didn’t want that . Giving her hand a gentle squeeze Sehun stare at her sleeping figure .

“If noona know , she’ll go nuts . It’s enough that the hyungs are avoiding her for now until the rest of us told her but I didn’t want to avoid her .” Sehun whispered to no one .

 


 

Short update . Sorry for being away . You know writer's block . Sighed and the lack of comments isn't that much of help to keep me going . By now the poll standings is Luhan , Kris and Xiumin . So keept the votes coming in . But I warn you that the poll doesn't have anything to do with who she ends up with. It's just something that I wanted to know who you wanted her to end up with ^^

Anyway do leave a comment so that I could be motivated ^^