XIII

Choosing One (discontinued)

A/N : I didn't edit this back so there might be spelling and grammar mistakes . Not that the rest didn't have any but anyway enjoy :)

 

The sound of laughters , teasing and even crying? could be heard in the house . Two weeks have pass after the encounter with Hyunseung and Shinhye is currently in the living room with the boys watching a movie . To be exact a ghost movie . That explains to the sound of crying . Laughter erupted around the living room .

As the usual the sound of teasing could be heard from Chen and Baekhyun . Teasing the maknae at how he was crying and curling his body beside Shinhye .

Shinhye could only chuckle and comforted the scared panda and not to forget hushing the jokesters .

"Still the scared panda I see ." Shinhye mused .

"Mei-mei ~" Tao whined as he clung onto her arm . 

Luhan was sitting beside her , his hand clamping hers and she could feel his hand getting sweaty . 

Shinhye turned around to look at Luhan who was beside him , "Hey LuLu , you're fine ?" She asked .Giving his hand a comforting squeezed and a small smile .

Luhan gulped and gave her his usual cheery smile , "Yeah . I'm fine ."

Although Shinhye knew he wasn't . He was scared to his wits but his manly interior wouldn't let it break down . 

"Yeah sure ." 

"Luhan hyung is scared ~" Chen teased .

"Shut up you punk !" Luhan said as he tossed some of the popcorn to Chen .

"Don't throw food !" Shinhye slapped his arms .

Chen laughed at him and Luhan gave him a glare .

"Can you guys quiet down ?!" Xiumin said in a hushed tone .

"Now I regret not sitting beside Yixing ." Shinhye crossed her arms to her chest and pouted .

"You know you can always sit here Mei-mei ." Lay mused as he patted his lap .

"Nuh-uhh . Not gonna happen ." She said .

Truth to be told she was having fun watching the movie until the mere thought of what happened two weeks ago came back . She blanked out and all sorts of questions filled in her mind . All she could ever think was who was that guy ? Did she know him ? Who is he to her ? Questions that couldn't be answered by anyone . Whenever she asked the boys , they would only say that he's someone in her class .

A slight frown appeared on her face . Luhan caught the frown on her face and saw that she wasn't paying any attention to the movie anymore . His fingers reached over to her eyebrows and smoother the creased . Making her startled and stare at Luhan .

Luhan chuckled , "I didn't know that this movie is so tension ."

"It isn't . It's just that I blank out for a while ." She said .

"A penny for your thought ?" 

"I thought I asked you guys to quiet down !" Xiumin said as he gave them a glare .

"Baozi isn't fun ." Shinhye pouted .

"Come sit here . Luhan is making too much noise ." Xiumin patted the empty seat beside him .

Shinhye decided to comply and went to seat beside him to avoid Luhan's question . Luhan pouted and whined at the sudden loss of her warmth , only to be replaced with a scared Tao .

Shinhye giggle and laid her head on Xiumin's shoulder .

"So what were you thinking about ?" Xiumin whispered as his arm went around her shoulder and brought her closer to him .

"Nothing ." She said and ate some of the popcorn .

"Okay . If you wanted to talk about it , you know I'm here ." 

"I know ." She whisper .

"Wakey wakey little princess ~" Kris said as he snapped his fingers in front of her face .

"Ughh .. 5 more minutes ." She mumbled as she pulled the cover up , blocking the sunlight .

"Nuh-uhh . Wake up . We're going out ." Kris pulled the cover off her and pulled her up in a sitting position .

"Why ?" She whined .

"Come on . Get ready . If you aren't ready in an hour , I'll do it myself ." Kris said .

Shinhye immediately woke up and pushed Kris off , "Fine ." She groaned and sleepily rubbed her eyes before taking her towel and went inside the bathroom .

Half an hour later she came down wearing a white tank top with denim shirt paired with a dark blue jeans and black converse . She ran her hand through her hair as she went inside the kitchen to see Kyungsoo making breakfast . She turned around to look at the clock in the living room and saw that it was still 8 in the morning . 

"Good Morning Kyung ." She greeted as she sat on the stool around the counter and picked up one of the cooked bacon .

"Good morning noona . Breakfast will be ready in 5 ." Kyungsoo said as he flipped the pancake over .

Shinhye chewed on the bacon and muttered , "Freaking Yi Fan waking me up early ." 

A pair of arm s around her waist and a chin was placed on her shoulder . Sniffing the scent , she elbowed his guts , "Morning Yi Fan ."

Kris doubled over as he held on his stomach and winced in pain , "M-morning ." He said .

"What's wrong with that guy ?" Luhan asked as he took the seat beside her .

"I don't know ." Shinhye shrugged and ate another bacon .

Kris cursed under his breath as he regained back his posture and sat beside her .

"You know I can hear you cursing right ?" She turned to her right and look at Kris .

"It was meant for you to hear ." Kris stuck out his tongue and took the bacon that is in her hand and ate it .

"Hey ! That's mine !" She hit his arm and gave him a glare .

"Here ." Luhan pulled her back to her seat and gave her another bacon .

"LuLu's the best !." She took the bacon and grabbed his arm while grinning at him .

Kris scoffed and chewed on the stolen bacon , "Favourite my ." He rolled his eyes .

"Anyway where are you taking me out today ?" She asked without even looking at Kris .

"You're taking her out ?" Luhan asked as he raised an eyebrow at Kris .

"Yeah ." 

"Where ?"

"Somewhere ."

"Somewhere where ?" 

"It's a secret ." 

"Okay . Breakfast is re- You guys just can't wait for the rest do you ?" Kyungsoo said as he gave the three of them a look .

"Sorry . I'm just hungry ." Shinhye sheepishly smile and held up a peace sign .

Kyungsoo sighed before giving her a smile , "It's okay noona ." He said but then turn to look at Kris and Luhan and gave them a glare .

"Yah ! We're your hyung !" Kris said as he smacked his head .

"Yah ! Don't hit him !" Shinhye smacked his back .

After breakfast was over , Kris took her out to who the hell knows where . The two of them were inside his car , silence engulfed in the car as she stare out of the car .

Shinhye decided to break the silence , not that it was awkward or uncomfortable , she was just curious to where he was taking her , "Hey Yi Fan ." She called .

Kris hummed in response .

"Where are we going ?" 

Kris smiled but when she double take his smile , it looks like a devil smile , "Secret ." He said .

Shinhye decided to push the thought away and just stay quiet in the car . 

An hour later Kris pulled over the car , he slowly shook Shinhye body , "Shinnie , wakey wakey ." He cooed .

Shinhye groan as she slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them , "Are we there yet ?" She asked .

"Yeah we're here . Let's go out ." Kris stepped out of the car and jogged to the other side . Opening the door for her , he reached out his hand for her .

Shinhye took off the seatbelt , her hand held his and stepped out of the car . Kris didn't let her hand go instead he interlaced them and brought her to the front of the car . Shinhye got out of her sleepy state as her breath stuck in the middle . Her eyes enlarged as her lips slightly parted at the sight . She turned around and notice that there isn't anyone or anything . They're on top of somewhat cliff or mountain . The view was amazingly breathtaking . 

She double take the place and soon she recognize that it was the place that Kris once brought her to when they were 15 .

"Isn't this the place -"

"I took you to when I stayed her for 3 months before going back ." Kris continued . He turned her around to face him as both of his hands now held hers . 

"Park Shinhye , I'm only telling you this once so you better listen to it properly ." Kris said as he brought her hands to his lips .

"Err .. Okay ?" She said as her eyes darted all over the place except on Kris . She didn't know why but she could feel her heart racing at the touch of his lips grazing her skin and her cheeks slightly getting red . It's not like Kris never did this to her before but somehow she felt nervous and the fact that he was looking at her differently from before or maybe it's just that she just noticed it now .

"I like you . No screw that . I love you ." Kris said .

"Well I love you too ." She said , she didn't understand what was Kris was trying to say .

"Not that kind of love but this ." Kris tugged her closer to him as his hand reached the back of her head . 

The next thing Shinhye knew was that his lips was on hers . Shinhye's eyes widened at the contact but before she could pushed him away , his lips left hers .

"I love you not as a friend nor a brother but more than that ." Kris said as he tucked a stray hair behind her ear and softly smile at her .

Shinhye's hand went up to her lips without herself knowing but then she lowered her hand and gave him a glare , "Stop joking around ." She said .

"I'm not ." 

Shinhye searched his eyes for any evidence that he was just joking but all she could see was the seriousness in him and the way he was looking at her like it was something that meant the world to him . Unknowingly Shinhye pushed him away from her and ran off . She could hear Kris's voice yelling for her to come back but she didn't know why she didn't stop and continue on running .

What felt like hours of running soon came to a halt as she stopped when she saw a gas station . She didn't know for how long she had been running or where she is right now and she wonder why Kris hasn't catch her yet seeing how he have a car with him .

A heavy sighed escape her lips and she ran her hand over her now wet hair . She went inside the gas station as she wander around the store , taking a water bottle and paying for it , she stood inside the store . Finishing her water she then went to the owner , "Excuse me but where is this place ?"

The owner told her where she is and she took out her phone and dial Luhan's number . 

After the second ring Luhan picked up , "Hey baby girl ." Luhan said .

"Can you picked me up ?" She asked .

"Where's Yi Fan ?" 

"I'll tell you when you arrived ."

"Okay ."

Shinhye told where she is and hung up . 

What is he thinking about ? All of sudden confessing . Shinhye puffed her cheeks and sat at the bench outside of the store .

 


 

So here's the result to the poll . The Elder Line won ~ Haha as expected but whatever here's another poll for you guys ^^ Choose for the main . I'll be leaving it open until who knows when .

Hey new subscribers ! Thanks for subscribing !