X

Choosing One (discontinued)

P/S : Any mistakes in this chapter , please forgive me . I didn't re-checked them so yeah I'm sorry u.u

 

“Go to your class . I’ll clean it up by myself .” Kris said as he snatch the towel from her hand .

“If it’s not off yet when I’m back . I’ll help you .”

“Okay . Now go or you’ll be late .”

“I’m sorry . Thanks for letting me go Yi Fan .” She peck his cheeks and jump off the counter . She took her bag and books and ran downstairs .

“What took you so long ?”

“I’m sorry but I think I had used a permanent ink on Yi Fan’s face .” She grin .

“Aigoo ~ Our Shinnie is such a prankster .” Xiumin said as he ruffles her hair and she grin .

“Come on let’s go or we’ll be late for class .”

She nodded and went into Xiumin’s car . All the way to the University , she way thinking about what happened yesterday . A part of her wanted to forget Hyunseung but a part of her didn’t want to . She wasn’t sure what she wanted , to forget Hyunseung or not .

She hated herself that she would always be remembered by how Hyunseung swept her off her feat . She could still remember how he would smile brightly at her , how he melt her heart , how he laughs and just about everything about him can make her heart quiver .

She knows that she still loves him but she didn’t want to . She was forgetting him but when he decided to just show up that day just confuses her mind . Xiumin notices that she was in her own world as he saw her tears roll down on her cheeks .

“Hey , you okay ?”

She snap out of her thoughts and turn to face Xiumin .

“Yeah . Why ?”

Xiumin park his car as he turn to face her and wipe the tear off .

“You’re crying . Care to tell me what’s wrong ?”

“A dust must have enter my eyes .”

“Shinnie , I know the differences between a dust entering your eye or you’re sad .”

“Hmm .. It’s just that I’m .. It’s nothing .”

“You know you can come to me and tell me everything right ?”

“I know .”

“Good . Now let’s go to class shall we ?”

She nodded and Xiumin went out of the car as she did the same . Class by class . There would be a class where one of her best friend is with her but not her last class . It was 5 in the afternoon and her class would end at 7 .

Unfortunately , she’s alone for that class and someone will pick her up later . She slowly walk along the corridor to the lecture hall when someone pulled her to a dark corner . She was about to scream when she saw who it was though it’s not who she really wanted to see .

“Hey beautiful .” Hyunseung said as he pinned her against the wall .

“What do you want ?”

“You .”

“Quit it Hyunseung . Let me go .” She said as she struggled to get away from him .

“I haven’t seen you for two weeks . I missed you . Don’t you miss me ?” He asked as he place a kiss on her neck . Sending shivers to her spine . Yes , he had the same effect on her until now . Her legs almost give up on her .

“No . Now let me go !” She slightly raised her voice and Hyunseung chuckled . His breath hit her skin and the vibration from his laughter almost cause her to give up .

“Baby Shin .. I miss you so much . Come back to me please ? Please Shin ..” He plea as he nuzzle his face in her hair . His lips graze her bare skin . She suddenly felt something wet on her shoulder and a sob escaped Hyunseung’s lips .

“Come back to me please .. I won’t leave you again Shin . I promise .” His tears started to wet her cloths . Her heart gave in and so does her legs . If it wasn’t for him to hold her up , she would have fall down .

“I can’t . I just can’t .” She said .

“You can’t or you won’t ?” He asked as he lifted his head and stare at her .

“I’m sorry .” She whispered .

Why am I saying sorry ? She questioned herself .

“I’ll do anything just to get you back . I’ll do everything that I can Shin ..” Hyunseung muttered as he place a chaste kiss on her lips and left her .

Stunned by his action , Shinhye remained rooted on the spot and finally fell down on her knees . Her fingertips touches her lips as she recalled back how his lips felt like on hers . Oh how much she misses his touches and kisses . That one kiss just gave it away and she broke into tears .

“Why ?”

“Why must you come back ?! Why do you have to make my life harder ?! Why ?!” She cried as  she hit her hands on the floor causing her hand slowly reddened at the force that she uses .

She wouldn’t admit that she had fallen back for him . She got up and ran out of the campus . Without realizing where she went , she walk past the road and without realizing that a car was heading her way she ran to the other side . Before she reaches the other side of the road , the car hit her and the last thing that she knows was that she saw Kris panicked face .

Shinhye was rushed to the hospital with Kris beside her . Kris had called the others and in just half an hour they arrives in front of the Emergency room .

Every one of them prayed that she will be fine and hoping that nothing bad will happened to her .

Hours and hours passed by yet the doctor hasn’t got out from surgery . Sehun , Tao , Baekhyun , Chanyeol , Chen and Kai had fallen asleep with tears staining their cheeks . Suho and Xiumin went to get some coffee or food for them . Kris , Luhan , D.O and Lay stayed awake . Praying non-stop for her safety .

Another hour went by and the doctor finally went out . Kris immediately shot up from the seat and went to the doctor . The others followed suit .

“How is she ?” Kris asked .

“Miss Park will be fine . She had lost a lot of blood , I suggest you guys went back home and come again the next day . She won’t be awake as she needed to have a lot of rest .” The doctor said .

“Can we see her now ?” Luhan asked .

“Yes but only two person at a time .” The doctor said .

“We’ll take turn .” Kris said to the others .

“But must I remind you , don’t stay in there too long because she would need a lot of rest .”

“She’ll wake up right ?” D.O asked .

“She will but we don’t know when . She hit her head quite hard on the ground .”

Their faces fell upon the news and Xiumin almost fall down if it’s not for Luhan to hold him up .

“You may went inside now .” The doctor said and left them .

“I’ll go inside with Xiumin first .” Kris said .

The others complied and let the both of them meet her first . Two person at a time they enter and left . After the twelve of them took their turn , they went back home . Kris immediately took a shower and burned his clothes that is stained with her blood .

Every one of them felt like they had lose their soul . They didn’t have the strength to do anything nor eat and just laid down in their bed . 

The next day arrived and they instantly went to the hospital to visit her , hoping that she's awake but to their vain she's in a deep sleep and doesn't seem like waking up . Some of them stayed to watch over her and some went to class though throughout the lesson , their mind wasn't into it .

All that they could do now was hope that she's fine and that she will wake up soon .

 


I'm back ! Sorry for the long wait ... My mind is stuck with the ideas and I couldn't elaborate them .

Anyway if you don't mind do check out my new fic featuring Exo's Sehun - Alter Ego

And I just made my very first applyfic so do check it out and apply when the application is up ! ^^ 

Selḗnē The Wolf Pack

So do leave a comment on your thought !