XIV

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

A/N : And this isn't edited too . 

"So what happen ?" Luhan asked as soon as Shinhye enter the car .

"Stupid Yi Fan did something stupid ." Shinhye said in an annoyed tone .

"What did he do ?" 

Shinhye let out a sighed and ran her hand over her hair . She then tell Luhan what had happened , obviously freaking out as she told him what happened .

"I can't believe that he actually did that ! Argh !" Shinhye stomped her feet in annoyance .

"So it begun ." Luhan muttered . 

"What begun ?" Shinhye asked .

Luhan cleared his throat , "Nothing ." He said immediately . He didn't expect for her to hear what he said .

"Huh ? Fine ." Shinhye crossed her arms on her chest and mumble incoherent words .

Half an hour later , they arrive at the boys home as Shinhye was about to get out of the car , Luhan held her wrist . She look at him with a question look .

Luhan didn't say anything and just pulled her towards him . Shinhye felt his lips on hers and again her heart beat in an abnormal speed , her eyes widen in shocked . Before she could do anything again , Luhan pulled out of the kiss and flashed her a smile .

"What the he-"

Luhan place his finger on her lips , shutting her up , "I love you ." He smiled .

Shinhye froze in her place while Luhan went out of the car , leaving the shocked Shinhye in the car . 

A smile grazes his lips as he tossed his keys up and one of his hands in his pocket , "Aren't you coming in Shinnie ?" Luhan asked .

Shinhye snapped out of her thoughts and got out of the car , without saying anything she stormed inside the house leaving an amused Luhan .

"Let the battle begin ." Luhan whispered and enter the house .

"Hey noo-" Chen wanted to greet her but seeing how she just stormed in and went upstairs just stopped him from doing it . "Oh ! Hyung , do you know what's wrong with Noona ?" Chen asked Luhan who just came in .

Luhan shrugged and just went to his room .

Shinhye went inside her room and slammed the door shut before running to her bed . She buried her face inside her pillow and scream . Although her voice was muffled by the pillow , they can still hear her faint scream . 

Baekhyun whose room is across hers instantly dashed to her room .

"Noona ! What's wrong ? Are you hurt ?" Baekhyun asked , his eyes displayed panic .

Shinhye lift up her head and stare at Baekhyun before burying her head inside the pillow back and scream . Baekhyun grew worried and went beside her .

"Noona .. What's wrong ?" 

"Baekkie , I think your hyungs went nuts ." Shinhye lifted up her head and pouted .

"Why do you say that ?" 

"Yi Fan and LuLu just freaking kiss me ! They're going nuts !" 

"They what ?!" Baekhyun's eyes widen but then went back to normal . He let out a sighed and ran his hand over his hair . "Then I guess let the battle begin ." Baekhyun whispered .

"The what ?" Shinhye asked as she look at Baekhyun .

Baekhyun didn't say anything and gave her a chaste kiss , "I love you noona ." He said and grinned before running out of her room .

Shinhye froze for a moment before she throw her pillow at the door , "Yah ! Byun Baekhyun ! You better get back here !!" She yelled .

Baekhyun didn't go back in and just went inside his own room , his fingertips touched his own lips and a smile could be seen on his face . As I thought , sweet and soft . Baekhyun smile and laid down on his bed . 

Shinhye blew a raspberry and just laid down on her bed .

What is wrong with the three of them ?!  She messed her own hair up and kicked her blanket in frustrations .

Shinhye's arm s around her pillow as she brought her pillow closer , liking the warmth that was emitted from her pillow but then her eyebrows furrowed when she felt her pillow moving and more hard rather than soft .

Her eyes fluttered open and she was staring at a grey cloth , she sniffed the pillow and notice that it smell like Kai . Her eyes went up and just like what she thought , it wasn't her pillow but instead it was Kai who is currently smirking at her .

"Good morning noona ." Kai said .

"What the fu-" Shinhye said as she pushed Kai off her but was cut off when Kai brought her closer and his lips landed on hers . Leaving a chaste kiss .

Her eyes widen in shock . "I love you noona ." Kai said and hurriedly went out of her room .

Just when she was about to react , Kai was already out of her room . 

"KIM JONGIN !!" She yelled but there wasn't any other voice . Her face is red in anger or maybe because of embarrassment too ? 

Shinhye instantly got out of her room . Her eyes darted all over the hallway as she try to look for Kai's figure . Ignoring what just happened she ran her hand over her hair and went inside her room but of course she slammed her door shut . 

"What does he think he is doing ?!" She said as other profanities followed suit . Forgetting what had happened yesterday , she went inside the bathroom and took a shower . 

After having a warm shower , she went to the drawer and took out her black tank top with her green shirt and dark jeans . After wearing her clothes she went downstairs to have a great breakfast while wishing for Kai to be there so that she could kill him .

The smell of freshly bake muffins and scones filled the house . The frown on her face soon turn into a pleasant look as a small smile appear on her face . Skipping her way to the kitchen she could see Kyungsoo's back as he checked on the baked muffins .

"Kyungie ~" She sang as she look over his shoulder to see the baked muffins .

"Good morning noona ." Kyungsoo smile as he picked up one of the muffins and held it in front of .

She took a small bite and smile with her two thumbs up . "Always the best ." She grinned and took the rest of the muffin and sat on top of the counter while munching the muffin .

"Anyway do you know why some of the boys are acting weird and being stupid ?" She asked  .

"What do you mean ?" Kyungsoo asked as he arranged the muffins on a tray .

"Just yesterday three of them kiss me and this morning Kai did the same . Did they hit their head on something or did they wake up on the wrong side of the bed ?" 

Kyungsoo chuckled . He knew why were they doing that and so he didn't say anything . He turn his head and look at her .

"Noona , don't get mad ." Kyungsoo said .

Before she could asked what is he talking about , his arms was placed on both side and he place a chaste kiss on her lips , "I love you ." He said .

Shinhye touch her lips as her eyebrows furrowed . She couldn't be shocked anymore because it's happening quite often .

Knowing that there won't be any explanation given , she jump off the counter and went up to her room . Taking her bag and her books , she went to the university earlier .

I don't get them . She frowned . After a five minute walk , she arrived at the bus stop . There were a couple of people waiting for the bus too . 

A heavy sighed escape her lips . Let's just hope the others won't be like that . 

The bus arrived and she got on the bus . What seems like an hour trip felt like 15 minutes as she got down from the bus and went to the campus cafeteria . Taking one of the empty table she plopped her arms on the table and laid her head on her arms .

Hyunseung had just arrive at the campus as he absent mindedly walk around . His mind was still thinking about her . He wanted to meet up with her and even try to make her remember him back but he coudln't , her best friend would always be with her . 

Sighing , Hyunseung messed up his hair in frustration but stop when he notice a certain figure at the cafeteria . His face brighten up at the figure as he quickly walked up to her . Seeing that none of her best friends was there , he sat beside her .

"Shin ." He called out .

Shinhye lifted up her head and look at the stranger in front of her . She didn't know why she did that when she didn't know the name but it felt familiar .

She look at the guy in front of her and look around just to confirm that he was speaking to her . 

"Shin ." Hyunseung called out again .

She pointed to herself and Hyunseung nodded with a small smile lingering around his lips . Shinhye could feel her heart picking up it's pace and her cheeks heating up .

"Do I know you ?" She asked .

"You really don't remember me ." Hyunseung sighed although he still had the smile on his face but it was a sad one though .

"You know me ?" 

"Of course . How could I forget my precious baby girl ." Hyunseung said as he caressed her cheek .

Shinhye's cheek started to turn to 4 shades of red . She didn't know why she didn't slapped his hand away . His touch is somehow comforting but she didn't know who he is .

"Baby girl ?" She asked .

"Yeah . My little Shin ." He said .

"Who are you exactly ?" 

Shinhye wanted to asked who is he exactly to her but the question was stucked and instead it came out as who are you exactly .

"Me ? I used to be your precious oppa but I don't think that we'll be together again . I'm giving you up ." Hyunseung had a sad smile linger on his lips .

Shinhye could see pain and sadness oozed out from him , she couldn't help but feel the same , "Who are you ?" She asked again .

"I caused you enough pain . It's time for me to let go of you when you already did to me . When you remember me just know that I'll always love you , Shin ." He said . He got up from the seat and leaned down to place a soft kiss on her forehead .

A tear escaped her eyes and she didn't even know why was she crying . She couldn't say anything and she could feel a lump growing in as she stare at the stranger's figure slowly disappearing from her sight .

Hyunseung's heart felt light and a tear left his eyes ,  It hurts but it's the best Shin . Just know that I'll be there protecting you . I hope that the boys won't do the same mistake as I do . He smile and went to his class .

 


 

I don't know why but here's a new chapter for you guys . I just feel like updating since the idea is coming out although this chapter as always .

Anyway I've just started making my own poster and the poster that I used for this chapter is one of them . What do you think of them ? Hahah it's slightly dark isn't it ? But whatever . There's another one that I made for this story but that will be on hold until the 12 of them confessed .

Do leave a comment on your thoughts and the standing for the poll is as followed :

Kris - 44%

Luhan - 32%

Xiumin - 24%

I know that this will be a battle against Kris and Luhan instead of those three . Maybe things will change . Do keep on voting until the 12 of them had confessed ^^