XV

Choosing One (discontinued)

"Noona ~" Chen sang as he plopped himself in front of her and stare at her .

Shinhye didn't need to lift her head up to see who it is and continue on jotting down notes , "Yes ChenChen ." She chimed .

"Noona , look at me ~" Chen pouted .

"I'm busy right now ."

Chen frown and crossed his arms on his chest . He look around the place and notice that there isn't much people . The people that is around is either busy with their phones , friends or with their own work . A smile lit up his face as he stood up and lean forward to her .

Shinhye furrowed her eyebrows noticing that someone had casted a shadow over her . She look up and almost kissed Chen if she lifted her head up a little bit . Chen is dangerously closed to her and she also notice a smirk on his face .

"Now I get your attention ." He smile but before she could say anything or even scold him , Chen place a small kiss on her lips . Barely touch but it touch , just lightly .

Smiling , "Saranghae noona ~" He sang and walked away .

Stunned , her pen fell off her grip . A faint blush could be seen on her cheeks but then when she start to gain back her senses , she stare angrily at the place she last saw him .

"Aish ! Kim Jongdae !" She angrily hushed as she packed her stuff back when she saw the time .

Hastily walking to her class while cursing the boys who had just kissed her . Saying that they just went nuts and that they should go and have a check-up . Luckily when she got to her class the professor wasn't in yet and other students were either talking among themselves or too engrossed with their own work .

Taking a seat at her usual place she took out her books for the lesson and waited for the prof . A frown could also be seen on her face and other students could basically feel the negative aura that is oozing out from her . 

Suho came in with a smile on his face , contrary from Shinhye's aura , a positive aura was oozing from him but came to a halt when he notice the frown on her . He took the seat beside her and stare at her . He wave his hand in front of her but it's like she blocked everything out from her .

A small chuckle escaped his lips when he caught some of the words that came out from her lips .

"Shinnie ?" He called . 

Seeing her still not reacting , Suho lean in towards her and gave her a peck , "I love you ." He said and smile at her .

Shinhye felt something on her lips but that something was soft and she could feel someone's warm breath as she got out of her own thoughts , she saw Suho's face in front of her . 

"Kim -"

Suho place a finger on her lips , "Prof is here ." He said and winked at her .

Grunting , Shinhye decided to ignore what he just did and focus on the lessson .

Two hours of lesson ended and Shinhye got up with her books . Giving a glare at Suho and soon left . Suho chuckled and slowly pack his own stuffs .

Still cursing and mumbling incoherent words as she went to the cafeteria . She saw Xiumin sitting at one of the table and took a seat beside her .

Xiumin slightly jumped in his seat but soon calm down seeing it's just her . He stopped eating and notice that she was in her own world and mumbling incoherent words that he caught as "idiots , crazy , jackass ."

"Shinnie ?" He poked her cheeks .

Shinhye stopped and turn to face Xiumin . She groaned and hugged him from the side , burying her face in his shoulder . Xiumin patted her back slowly , calming her down seeing that she only did that when she's having trouble and Xiumin knew why is she being like this .

"You're okay ?" He asked .

"No . The boys had gone nuts ." She said .

Xiumin chuckled , "What did they do ?" He asked although he knew what had they did .

"They freaking kissed me and freaking confessed !" Her voice muffled by his cloths .

"They do ? Aren't you used to that already ?" 

"They kiss me on the lips ! If it's you I'm fine with it since we're used to it since we're kids but not them ! And didn't I tell you they freaking confessed !" 

Xiumin hugged her , giving her the comfort that he always do , "Who did it ?" 

"First it was Yifan then Lulu , Baekkie , Kai , Kyungie , ChenChen and Myeonie ." 

"So Lay , Tao , Sehun , Yeol and me haven't ?" She nodded .

"So even if I kiss you , you wouldn't mind ?" 

"Of course not . You're my baozi . We practically kiss all the time since we're kids ! But if it's now , I mind though . We're not kids ." 

"Okay . Now calm down . I'm going to buy some food . What do you want ?" 

"Bun ? and iced tea ." 

Xiumin chuckled and ruffled her hair before leaving to buy the food .

Shinhye stayed seated and a smile linger on her lips , "Of course baozi won't be like them . He's not nuts ." She whispered .

5 minutes later , Xiumin came back with a tray . He placed them down and handed her , her iced tea . 

"Thanks ." She said .

"I have class . Save some for me and just be prepared okay ?" He said and left her .

"Be prepared ?" She said , confusion clearly shown on her face .

Shinhye ignored what he told her and just ate her food . Stuffing the bun inside as she muttered incoherent words when she started to remember what had happened . Clearly not amused nor happy about it . 

"Freaking idiots ." She muttered .

"Noona ~" Chanyeol sang as he took the seat beside her and hugged her from the side .

"What ?" She asked , still stuffing the bun inside .

Chanyeol turned her head around to face him and he chuckled at the sight , her face had a deep frown with filled with buns as she chewed on it . 

"Now if you kept on acting like this , how will that stopped from anyone to fall for you ? Huh noona ?" Chanyeol asked as he place both of his palms on her cheeks , slowly squishing them .

Shinhye quickly chew on the food and swallow them then drank some of the iced tea , "What do you mean ?" 

Chanyeol grinned and just shook his head .

"Whatever . Where's the others ?" She asked .

"I don't know ." 

"Crazy jerks . Didn't Tao have the same class with you ?" 

"Crazy jerks ? Who ?" 

"Those boys . Who else ? Ughh ! Just thinking about what they did just freaking made me mad !" Shinhye stuffed in some more bun inside , ignoring the glances that other students gave to her .

"What did they do ?!" Chanyeol asked , a little bit panicked as he turn her body completely around . 

"They freaking kissed me and confessed !" She said , her voice muffled by the buns that is filled inside .

"They did what ?! Oh no they didn't ! No !! How could they ?!" Chanyeol freaked out as he raked his hair out .

"Yeol ! Calm down would you ? Why are you freaking out ?" Shinhye slapped his arms , bringing him back to reality . 

His troubled and panicked face soon changed into a happy grin or rather creepy . 

"Well there goes my first kiss ." Chanyeol whispered before placing a soft kiss on her lips . 

Standing up on his feet , "I love you Shinnie Noona ~" He sang and ran away from her before she could even do something .

"What the freaking fudge is going on ?!!!!" Shinhye yelled as she messed up her own hair and stomped on the floor . Students that were around her and who was passing by stare at her like she just lost her mind .

"Arghh ! this !" She cursed . For the first time in history Park Shinhye just ing cursed . 

Ladies and gentlemen , she had officially lose it . 

Stuffing the rest of the buns in her bag and took her books , she stormed out of the cafeteria . 

 


 

Oh ! Oh ! Guys ! I've been having writer's block . Damn it ! Anyway keep on voting ~

I can see that most of you guys voted for Luhan or Kris and they are tied T^T Poor Umin didn't have that much vote .

https://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/79615

Giving the poll link so that it's easy . I don't know why but the iframe for the poll won't load and I myself can't look at it T^T but I can see it through the link ... Weird but whatever just keep on voting .

Shinhye might end up with someone else even when the poll stated it different cuz I just want to ^^ hehe whatever .

Edited : A new story for you guys 

*click image to be directed*