II

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

// JIN - 너만 없다 //


 

 

She woke up the next day feeling so weak and helpless as she struggled to sit up . Ughh .. I knew it I should have just run out of the room when Kai put on a ghost movie . She groaned in her thoughts .

She wasn’t feeling any better since last night .

“B-b--- ” She tried to called out for Xiumin but her voice wouldn’t come out . She was too weak , she could feel her body temperature has risen up .

She take a look at the clock beside her , It’s just 8 . They must still be in bed . She thought . She still tried to get out of the bed when she suddenly fell out of the bed and a loud thud was heard .

The boys were hanging around on the living room when they heard a loud thud coming from Xiumin’s room .

“Hyung , what’s that ?” Baekhyun asked as the others had a worried look . Without saying anything Xiumin stood up and went straight to his room while the others followed him .They saw her on the floor struggling to get up .

“SHINNIE/NOONA !!” They yelled as Xiumin went to her and he picked her up in a bridal style and laid her back on the bed . He put his hand over her forehead as he felt her body starting to burn .

“Aishh , her fever is getting worse .” He said as he tucked her back in . “Stay . Get some rest . I’ll make food for you .” He said .

“Hyung , you can’t cook . I’ll do the cooking .” Kyungsoo suddenly interrupt .

“Sure .” Xiumin said as he pushed her hair out of her face . Kyungsoo went downstairs and start to cook some porridge .

“Can you speak Shinnie ?” He asked as she shook her face , sweats dripping of her face . The others started to panic especially those who never saw her in this condition .

“Hyung , what should we do ?!” Tao asked him as he gripped his hair .

“Calm down . It’s nothing . Someone will follow me to her house and asked the maids to pack her clothes enough for a month . She’ll be fine in no time .” Suho said as he calm Tao down .

“A MONTH ?!” Tao asked .

“Yep , she would get better after a month . It’s always like this whenever she watch a ghost movie .” Luhan said .

“Really ? Arghh no wonder mei-mei hates watching ghost stories .” Tao said as he start to calm down .

“Now , who’s coming with me to her house ?” Suho asked as the others started to raised their hands excited except Xiumin and Luhan as they rolled their eyes seeing them .

“Yah ! Shut up ! Shinnie need to rest . Junmyeon-ah , just take Lay with you .” Luhan said as he glared at the others . The others start to pout sadly .

“Lu , let’s go to the pharmacy and buy some meds for her .” Xiumin asked Luhan as he nudged him to come with him .

“Sure .”

“What about us ?” Chen asked as he pointed towards Chanyeol , Baekhyun and Tao .

“Take care of her while we’re gone .” Luhan answered as he and Xiumin went out to the pharmacy , Suho and Lay went to her house while Kyungsoo is cooking in the kitchen .

“Make sure to change the towel every 30 minutes .” Suho remind them before he went out of the house with Lay .

She didn’t want to bother them as she wanted to go home but her voice wouldn’t come out as the boys changed the towel that is on her forehead every 30 minutes .

Kyungsoo came in the room with a tray of food . He sat the tray on the end table as he pick the bowl of porridge and went to the bedside .

Chen helped her up as she laid her back on the headboard . Kyungsoo blow some air on the spoon as he put the spoon near gesturing her to open and eat . As the porridge start to empty , leaving half of it , she start to shook her head signalling that she doesn’t want to eat anymore .

“Noona , you have to finished this if you want to get better soon .” Kyungsoo said as he signalled her to open again , at first she try to refused but soon she just followed Kyungsoo and eat the porridge until the bowl is empty .

“My noona is such a good girl .” Kyungsoo said as he ruffled her hair and she frowned a little at what Kyungsoo did . Kyungsoo only laugh as he put the bowl back on the tray .

She mouthed to him ‘gomawo kyungie’ and gave him a smile as Kyungsoo went out of the room with the tray .

Luhan and Xiumin came home as they darted to Xiumin’s room . They brought some meds for her as Luhan gave her a pill and a glass of water .

“Yah ! She could barely move and you expect her to take that ?” Xiumin snapped the pill and glass out of Luhan’s hand and sat beside her as he put the pill on her lips , she took the pill and swallowed it as Xiumin put the glass at the end of her lips and helped her drink it .

“Mian .. I forgot about that .” Luhan grinned as he scratch the back of his head .

Suho and Lay came back with a luggage as they put the luggage near Xiumin’s closet .

“Hyung … someone have to help her changed right ? Noona can barely move right ?” Chanyeol suddenly asked .

“Ahh right … I totally forgot about that ..” Luhan said .

“Shinnie , is it okay if one of us helped you changed ?” Xiumin asked her as her eyes were now wide opened . Only one person can do that .. but then we’re grown up now .. It would be awkward . She thought .

“Who are you comfortable with ? That person will put on a blindfold when he helped you of course .” Xiumin asked . I guessed I can’t help it .. It’s for a week and I’ll be able to at least speak ..  She thought as she nodded and look at Lay .

Lay saw her looking at him , he pointed to his self .

“Na ? Naya ?” Lay asked as he look around to see if she’s looking at someone else when she nodded at him .

“Aww but I want to help noona changed ..” Baekhyun said as he pouted .

“Yah ! You’re not gonna help her changed .” Chen hit Baekhyun’s head making him winced .

“Then Yixing will help her . Always put on a blindfold when you helped her okay ?” Xiumin said as Lay just nodded .

“Mei-mei , do you want to change ? It’s evening now and you haven’t change yet .” Lay asked as she nodded .

“Okay guys , let’s go out and leave them . Take care of her Lay .” Suho said as he gestured the others to went out of the room .

Tao went passed Lay as he whispered , “You’re so lucky ge .” He said as he groaned and went out of the room while Lay look at him wondering what he actually meant .

“So do you want to take a bath or just changed into new clothes ?” Lay asked innocently . He really is too innocent . She thought as she didn’t know how to reply to him .

“Duì bù qǐ mei mei . A bath ?” He asked as she shook her head sideways . “New clothes ?” He asked again and she nodded .

He went to the her luggage and took a big sweater and a black shorts . He picked it up and showed it to her , “Is this okay ?” He asked as she nodded .

Someone knocked on the door as it revealed Suho , “Lay , here is the blindfold . Wear it .” He said as he passed the blindfold to Lay . Lay took it , “Thanks .” He said as Suho closed the door .

Lay went closer to her as he pulled the blanket off her and put the clothes on the bed , he wore the blindfold as he start to pulled her shirt up with shaking hands as he helped her wore the sweater . He could feel his fingers sometimes touch her skin , he tried to remained as calm as possible .

He opened the blindfold and look at her . Luckily she didn’t notice that  his hands were shaking .

“Hmm .. how do I help you with the pants ?” He asked as he tapped his chin while he thought . “Ahh , mei mei .. put your arms around my neck , try to hold on as long as possible okay .” He said as she nodded , he put on the blindfold back as he slipped her pants off her , he took her arms and wrapped it around his neck . He put the short on until her thigh .

He stood up and held her on the waist with one hand , making sure that she won’t fall down . He use the other hand as he pulled the short up . After buttoning it he open the blindfold as he laid her down on the bed .

“Mei mei , sleep okay ? I’ll put the clothes in the washing machine.” He said as he tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the cheek . She nodded as she slowly closes her eyes .

“Get well soon mei mei .” He said as he went out of the room with her clothes , he went downstairs and put the clothes in the laundry basket . He went to the living room where the others is .

“Done changing her ?” Xiumin asked as he only nodded .

“We have to take turns on taking care of her since tomorrow all of us have classes .” Suho said . The others nodded at what Suho said .

“Then if someone else doesn’t have a class will come home immediately and take care of Shinnie .” Xiumin continue .

“Arasseo Hyung !” The others said .

“What about duizhang , Kai and Sehun ?” Kyungsoo asked .

“Kris can come and help if he’s not busy while Kai and Sehun … Let’s just not disturb them since they would be busy preparing for their exams .” Luhan said as the others agreed .

“I’ll sleep and take care of noona tonight !” Chen said as he quickly went upstairs and locked Xiumin’s room .

“Aish that kid !” Luhan growled while the others threw a tantrum .

“Yah ! Quiet down ! Shinnie would wake up if she heard the noise .” Suho yelled .

 

 

Three weeks passes by and Shinhye can now move and talk . She decided to go back to her house since she didn’t want to bother the boys anymore . They had classes and the house is empty , she took her luggage and pack all of her clothes back .

She took a quick shower before she took the luggage down , she waited for at least one of the boys to come home .

After 3 hours of waiting , the door opened as she quickly got out of the couch to greet whoever it is . She saw Baekhyun entering the house as she quickly went and hug him .

“Baekkie ! You’re home !” She said as she released the hug .

“You’re fine now noona ?” He asked as he tilted his head .

“Ne . I’m fine now . I’ll be going home now since you’re back . Just want to tell any of you .” She said as she headed to the living room back and pulled the luggage to the front door .

“Ahh , I’ll drive you home noona !” He said as he took the luggage from her and went out . He put the luggage in the trunk as he opened the door for her .

“Gomawo baekkie-ah .” She said as she went inside the car . The boys were rich as they bought a house big enough with a garage that is big enough to fit 6 cars and 6 motorbikes . Of course their cars and motorbikes are the one that costs like millions . They were like 2 Porsche , 2 Ferrari and 2 Lamborghini in the garage but now there’s only Baekhyun’s car . He bought a silver Porsche last year , she didn’t know what type of Porsche but she know it’s a Porsche .

She’s not the type of girl who cares about cars or motorbikes . Baekhyun closed the door as he went to the other side and started the engine as they drove off to her house .

He touches her forehead , “You’re fever hasn’t back down yet noona . Are you sure you don’t want to stay with us until your fever is gone ?” He asked .

“Ne . I can help myself now . I don’t want to bother  you guys anymore .” She said as she look up at Baekhyun and gave him a smile as he look unsure about her decision . She took his hand and gave him a light squeeze on his hand assuring that she’ll be okay .

“Okay then noona . Call me if you needed anything .” He said as he pulled his hand from her and focused back on the driving . She better call me . He thought .

“Sure Baekkie .” She said . After a 15 minute drive , they arrived at her house . Baekhyun went out and opened the door for her .

“You’re such a gentlemen Baekki . Any girl would be lucky to have you .” She said as she ruffled his hair .

“Only for Noona of course .” He said as he beamed her a smile before taking the luggage out . He held her hand as the maids came and took the luggage from him .

“Want to have some tea Baekkie ?” She asked .

“Maybe next time Noona , I have a class in an hour .” He answered .

“Sure now go to the campus back .” She gestured him .

“Not before I tucked you in bed Noona .” He said as he held her hands and brought her to her room .

“But Baekkie , I’m fine now . If I stayed in bed for a long time , I’ll be even sick .” She said as they were now in front of her room .

“Ahh Noona’s right .” He grinned as he scratch the back of his neck . “Then I’ll take my leave Noona !” He said as he quickly gave her a peck on the cheek as he ran down back .

“Yah Byun Baekhyun ! Wait for me !” She said as she followed him down back . She sent him off as she waved him goodbye .

She went inside back and her phone vibrate , she unlocked her phone and saw a text from Baekhyun .

 

From: Baekkie

Get well soon Noona ! \(^o^)/

Love you Noona ! ♥♥

 

“Aish this kid is really cute isn’t he ?” She said out loud . As she replied to his text .

 

To: Baekkie

Sure Baekkie :D

 

She doesn’t easily says I love you to someone , she never did not even to her parent . She had a hard time saying ‘I Love You’ to someone . She used to say it when she was little but it stopped when she was in her last year of Primary School .

Not even her best friends knew why she never utter that word anymore . She didn’t tell them the story . She couldn’t tell them . 

 

 


 

Here's an update ! I'll be busy studying tomorrow :((

Leave a comment and subscribe !

Love ya xx