I

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

// I got the feeling that the poster is done ! Hehe so here's a chapter to celebrate it . Enjoy ! //


 

 

January  27th 2012 , it’s been 8 years and a half since she last saw Yi Fan or rather Kris . The last time Yi Fan called her , he told her that he had a new name and he would love it if she would call him Kris rather than Yi Fan .

Though Kris insisted on calling him that rather than Yi Fan , Shinhye ignored his plea as she continuously called him Yi Fan . She was now a student in Seoul University with Xiumin , Luhan , Suho , Tao , Lay , Baekhyun , Chanyeol ,Chen and Kyungsoo while Kris is still in Canada .

Each of them took different courses , only Suho and Xiumin had the same course as her . While she was having lunch at the cafeteria with the others , her phone start to rang as she look at the caller id .

“Who is it ?” Luhan asked . She answered the call as she mouthed ‘Yi Fan’ at him .

“Hello my beautiful Shinnie !” Kris said .

“Yah ! Don’t call me that okay ?”

“What ? It’s not like it isn’t true . I saw it with my own eyes .” He said .

“You saw it with your own eyes ? That was like 9 or 8 years ago Yi Fan .” She said as she rolled her eyes .

“No . I’m seeing it now .” He said .

“What do you mean ?” She asked as she started to frown .

“I mean , I can see how beautiful you are even with your frown .” He said as she gasped in surprise . “If you open your mouth like that , flies will come in do you know that ?” He said with a chuckle .

“WU YI FAN ! How did you know that I just frown or open my mouth ?!” She yelled .

“Look at your left .” He said as she slowly turned to her left and saw a dirty blonde haired guy waving while smiling at her .

She squinted her eyes to get a better look since she didn’t recognized the guy . Luhan saw what you were doing as he followed where you were looking and spotted Kris .

“Yi Fan !” Luhan yelled as he got up from his seat and went to Kris . Shinhye was still dumbfounded while Xiumin , Suho and Baekhyun got out of their seat and headed to Kris as they greeted him .

“Shinnie ! Why are you still seating there ? Come here ! Ppali ah !” Suho yelled as he gestured her to come to Kris seat . She got up and went to Kris as quickly as possible and just hit him on his back .

“Yah ! Is this how you greeted me ?!” Kris yelled .

“How can you surprised me like this ?! I thought it was weird that your call wasn’t an international call !” She said as she continue on hitting him .

“Okay ! Okay ! I’m sorry .” He said as held both of her wrist , making her stop . A tear suddenly run down on her cheeks as Kris let her hands go .

“Aish pabo yah !” She hit him one last time as she wiped her tear off .

“Didn’t I tell you , you were beautiful ?” Kris said as he took out his handkerchief and wiped her tears off .

“Shinnie-ah , don’t cry . Yi Fan is back now .” Luhan said as he patted her back .

“Because he’s back I’m crying . He didn’t even tell us that he’s coming back .” She said as she gave Kris a glare earning a chuckle from him .

“You’re not glad I’m back ? I thought you missed me so much .” Kris said as he pouted .

“Of course I’m glad ! It’s just that I hate surprises !” She said as she went and hugged him .

“Still the same old cry baby Shinnie huh ?” He said as he hugged her and patted her back .

“Hyung ? Where do you live now ?” Baekhyun suddenly asked .

“At the university dorms for now .” He answered as he let her go as she look at him with a confused look .

“What do you mean dorms ?” She asked .

“You’re attending the university ?!” Suho asked as he only nodded .

“Jinjja ?!” She asked again .

“Of course . I’m never leaving you or the others again .” He said as he ruffles her hair making her frown .

“Hyung ! I’m glad that you’re staying here now !! You can move to our house next week if you  want there’s an empty room ! We leave it in case you came back .” Baekhyun said .

“Yeah Kris , you can stay at the house .” Luhan said .

“Why not ? The dorm is small plus I have to share it with a stranger .” He said .

“Yi Fan !! I’m so happy !! We can throw a party tonight since we don’t have any class tomorrow !!” She said as she clasped her hands together .

“We can noona ?” Baekhyun asked .

“Yes !” She said .

“But aren’t you against parties ?” Xiumin asked .

“Yi Fan is back so why not throw a party ? It’s not like always , it’s just us . We’ll call Kai and Sehun to come .” She said .

“If you ask for it Shinnie .” Suho said as he patted her head .

“So when you’re moving in with them Yi Fan ?” She asked .

“Since tomorrow we don’t have classes why not tomorrow ?” He said .

“Jinjja ?!” She asked as he nodded , she quickly went and hug him . “Okay guys ! We got some work to do tomorrow .” She said as she clasped her hands together .

“But Shinnie aren’t we having a party tonight ? Won’t you get a hangover ?” Luhan asked .

“Uhhh right …” She said as she stayed quiet and think .

“Maybe I’ll move in next week . I still have to tell the univerity that I’m moving out .” He said .

“And that is why you should told us that you’re coming back .” She said as she knocked Kris’s head .

“Maybe I should .” He chuckled .

“Okay then ! It’s all set . We’ll have a party tonight and Yi Fan will move in next week .” She said .

“Sure Shinnie ~” Xiumin said as he gave her a smile .

“Baekkie ! Text Kai and Sehun to come after school .” She said .

“Okay noona !” Baekhyun replied as he quickly took out his phone and texted Kai and Sehun .

 

 

“Noona !!! I miss you !!” Kai yelled as he came into the house and hugged Shinhye as soon as Luhan opened the door .

“K-kai ? Y-you’re k-killing m-me !” She said as she struggled to get out of Kai’s hug .

“Oh ! Mianhae noona .” He said as he released her and gave her a kiss at the cheek .

“KIM JONGIN !!!!” The other boys that saw what Kai did yelled at him as he ran out to the backyard when Sehun , Chanyeol , Tao and Baekhyun chased him .

“Yah ! It’s not like you guys haven’t done that to me !” She yelled as she saw Kai getting beat by the four of them when Kris , Suho and Xiumin came in .

“What’s going on ?” Kris asked .

“Kai gave Shinnie a kiss on the cheek and they chased him .” Luhan explained as he went to the couch and sat down .

Kris just made an ‘o’ face as he went and sat at the couch to while Suho went to the boys with Xiumin and entangled them .

Shinhye went to the couch and sat beside Luhan while Lay and Chen just came down as Lay instantly went and sat beside Shinhye as he slumped an arm over Shinhye’s shoulder while Chen sat beside Lay .

Kai , Sehun , Chanyeol , Tao and Baekhyun came and sat around the living room as Tao sat on the floor between Luhan and Shinhye’s legs while he laid his head on Shinhye’s leg .

Suho and Xiumin came in bringing snacks and drinks as they put it on the coffee table , the others went and took some snacks and drinks .

Shinhye saw Kai and Sehun took a can of beer as she snapped the beer out of their hands .

“Yah ! You’re underage !” She scolded them as she took the beers and gave one of them to Lay as she took the other one and opened it .

“But noona ~” Kai pouted .

“Shinnie’s right . You can’t drink yet just drink the juice okay ?” Suho said as Kai and Sehun just pouted and took the juice as they gulped it down .

As they all start to snack on some chips , Suho went to the dvd player and insert a dvd .

“What movie is it again ?” She asked .

“The Last One .” Lay said as they shared a bowl of chips together . Lay’s arm is still around Shinhye’s shoulder as she leaned in to his chest and snack on the chips while concerting on the movie .

“Noona , can’t we watch something scary ? This is boring .” Kai said as he looked up to her .

“Yeah mei mei . This is boring .” Tao said as he started to look at the other dvd .

“NO ! Just watch this okay ?” She said as she continue chipping on the chips while Lay embrace her in his arms .

“Just this once Noona .. Please …..” Baekhyun plea .

“No baekkie . No . Never .” She said .

“If you’re scared you can come to me Shinnie .” Kris said as he patted his legs .

“No . I like Yixing better and still no horror movie .” She said as Lay smiled at her answer while the others just rolled their eyes as Kai just went straight and changed the movie .

“KIM JONGIN !!!” She yelled as the movie start and a ghost appeared .

“Hehe noona’s scared .” Sehun giggled .

She hated ghost movies but it’s not like she doesn’t watch it but she choose not to , the last time she watched a ghost movie , she was in bed for like a month .

“It’s okay mei mei . I’m here .” Lay said as he brought Shinhye closer to him while she tugged on his shirt .

“Why is that whenever we watch a movie , noona will sit with Lay ge ?” Tao said as he grumbled in dissatisfaction .

“It’s because she’s comfortable with me . It’s not like she never did it with you guys .” Lay said as she ignored the question . A ghost suddenly appeared as Shinhye shouted .

“Switch it off !! Switch it off !!” She yelled as she hide her face in Lay’s chest .

“Just switch it off already Kai . I don’t really like the sight of Shinnie in Lay’s hands .” Luhan said as the others nodded . Kai went and turn it off as Xiumin went to the switches and turn the lights on .

Luhan looked at the clock and realized it is past 10 already .

“Shinnie , it’s past 10 already . I’ll take you home .” Luhan said .

“Kai , Sehun . You guys can go home now . You got school tomorrow .” Suho said as kai and Sehun grumbled .

“Why must it be school tomorrow ?!” Kai groaned as he took his beg and went home with Sehun .

“Bye Noona !” The both of them said as Sehun went and gave her a kiss on the forehead before he run out of the house .

“I don’t think I’ll be able to go home tonight nor sleep alone .” She said as she shivered . Lay pulled his arm out of her shoulder as he place the back of his hand on Shinhye’s forehead .

“Wow She’s hot !” Lay said as he took his hand away from her forehead . Luhan came closer and touch her forehead .

“She really is hot .” Luhan said as he went to find some medicine for her .

“I’ll sleep at your house tonight at the couch .” She said as she was about to lay down on the couch when Xiumin came and slipped his hands under her legs and neck .

“Baozi , what are you doing ?” She asked .

“Taking you to my room . You need a bed and lots of comforters .” He said as he brought her up to his room and laid her on the bed as he tucked her in and took another blanket from his closet and put it over her .

“Gomawo baozi .” She said as she gave him a smile .

“Shinnie ~ Here take this .” Luhan came in as he gave her a pill and a glass of water . She swallow it and drank the water as Luhan took the glass back .

“Gomawo Lulu .” She said .

“Sleep tight Shinnie ~” Luhan said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead .

“Get well soon okay ?” Xiumin said as he gave her a kiss and tucked her in back . They then went out and closed the door . Shinhye was about to fall asleep when someone knocked on the door .

“Shinnie ?”

“Yes ?” She answered as Yi Fan came in with Suho , Baekhyun , Chanyeol , Chen , Kyungsoo and Lay . She sat up and look at them .

“Sorry for disturbing you noona .” Baekhyun said as he scratched his back .

“It’s okay .” She said as she beamed them a smile .

“Mei mei , get well soon okay ?” Tao said as she nodded and he ruffled her hair .

“Goodnight Shinnie ~”  Suho came and gave her a peck on her temple .

The others followed Suho and went out of the room as they left her with Kris .

“Yi Fan , you’re not going back to the dorm ?” She asked .

“I will when I tucked you in okay ?” He said as he went closer to her and gave her a kiss on the temple and tucked her in .

“See you tomorrow Yi Fan .” She said as she slowly closed her eyes .

“See you tomorrow my sunshine .” He said as he went out of the room and closed the door .

 

 


 

Today's paper ... Ughhh but I'm excited for tomorrow's paper ! Hehe

Oh and Thanks to keysaetern for the vote ! :D

AND HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY KRIS !!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment on what you thought about this chapter ~!

Subscribe and comment :D