Prologue pt. 2

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

// Arghhh guys !! This is my last update for now !! I'm so sad u.u //


 

Continuation of part 1 ...

 

“Yi Fan , when do you think you would be back ?”

“I don’t know ..” He replied .

“SHINNIE !!” Luhan suddenly yelled .

“Yah LUHAN ! CALM DOWN ! You’re hurting my ear .” Yi Fan said .

“I CAN’T ! I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!”

“What ? What ? Why ?” She asked .

“Mom just told me that we’ll be coming back to Seoul !!!!”

“JINJJA ?!!” She asked .

“Ne ! She said she had prepared the flight tickets and we would go next month .” Luhan said .

“You lucky guy .” Yi Fan said .

“Sure I am !” He said .

“I’m so glad that you’ll be back . I’m gonna tell the guys later !” She said .

“We can meet again Shinnie !” Luhan said .

“I wish that Yi Fan would be back soon too .” She said .

“I will but I don’t know when .” Yi Fan said .

“Shinhye ! Dinner’s ready , come and eat ! Oh say hi to Luhan and Yi Fan for me !” Her mother screamed .

“Oh ! Gotta go guys . Mom said hi to the both of you .”

“Say hi to her for me .” Yi Fan said .

“Me too !” Luhan said .

“Sure . Talk to you guys later !” She ended the call and hurried down .

-----

She arrived school with a happy face as she quickly searched for Xiumin and Junmyeon .She’s now in the 2nd year of middle school . She wandered around and found the both of them sitting under a tree while listening to music .

She sneakily came to them , “Boo !” making them a little bit startled .

“Yah ! Shinhye !” Xiumin yelled .

“Hehe mian .. I’m just too excited !!”

“Why ?” Junmyeon asked .

“Luhan didn’t called you guys yesterday ?” She asked as they shook their head .

“He’s coming here next month !!!” She yelled as she hugged them .

“Really ?!” Junmyeon asked and she nodded .

“Wow ! That’s great !!” They spun around for a while when she suddenly got dizzy due to a lot of spinning .

“Ugh , I’m getting dizzy .” She stopped and sat down .

“Me too .” The both of them said and sat down at each of her side .

“I’m glad that Luhan will be coming back next month .” She smiled happily .

“Shinhye ..” Xiumin called .

“Hmm ..” She hummed .

“I wonder what will happened if we haven’t met you ..” He said .

“Me too .”

“Same here .” Junmyeon said .

 

 

It’s the middle of September and a rumour about a new student has been spread . Luhan hasn’t call her nor Xiumin nor Junmyeon after telling her that he’s coming to Seoul back .

She was seating at the back of the class near the window , she stared out of the window as she sighed . Why haven’t he called ? She thought as her homeroom teacher came in , she didn’t even look in front as Xiumin nudged her with his elbow .

“Shinhye ..”

“What ?”

“You might want to look in front .”

“What is it ?”

“Just look would you .” He said as she sighed and turn her head . The girls in her class start squealing as you saw who it is . Luhan . He’s back . She had a shock face as Luhan look at her and gave her a smile .

“Mr Lu , you can take your seat .” The teacher said as he walk towards Shinhye and Xiumin direction .

The girls that had an empty seat called his name as they asked him to seat near them but he ignored them and sat behind her . She quickly turn around and face him with Xiumin .

 “Yah ! Luhan ! How can you not call me ?!” She yelled ignoring the teacher in front .

“They knew him ?!” One of her classmate said .

“Aish ! It’s enough that she took Xiumin and Suho , now the new guy .” Another one said .

“Dude ! You have no idea how much she’s been pestering me about you .” Xiumin said as Luhan chuckled .

“Fine ! I’m ignoring you !” She said as she turned in front and saw all the students and teacher eyes is on her .

“Mianhae Seonsaeng-nim .” She said as she bowed lightly .

They had english class and later they would go to their own class such as fine arts , dance , acting or vocal class . She had acting class with Xiumin , as soon as English ended she took Xiumin hand and headed to acting class .

“Shinhye , what are you doing ?” Xiumin pulled her in a halt and turned her around .

“Going to class . What else ?” She asked .

“I mean why did you leave Luhan ?”

“He’s the one who doesn’t call us , he didn’t even told us that he’s here .” She said .

“Shinnie ~!” Luhan suddenly came from behind her and held her up .

“Yah ! Put me down !”

“No . Not until you forgive me .” Luhan said .

“Baozi ! How can you not tell me that he’s behind me ?!” She yelled at Xiumin and Xiumin just smiled at her .

“I’ll be going to class , I’ll tell the teacher that you were assigned to give Luhan a tour in the school .”

“Xiumin !” She yelled as Xiumin just ignored her . “KIM MINSEOK !!” She yelled again .

“Ugh .. Put me down Lu !” She said .

“Forgive me first .” He said .

“Put me down first Lu !”

“Forgive me .. Please .” Luhan said as he turned you around and batted his eyelashes .

“Fine !” She said as Luhan smiled and put her down . He then went and hugged her .

“I miss you so much you know Shinnie !” He said .

“Then why didn’t you call me or Xiumin or Junmyeon ?!”

“I wanted it to be a surprised . I was restraining myself from not calling you and the others . It was so hard , I thought I might die actually .”

“Yeah right .” She said as he giggled . “So what class do you have next ?” He handed her his schedule as she read it through . “You’re lucky we had the same class . Come on . I’ll give you a tour during recess .” She took his hand and headed to the class . She opened the door and all students and the teacher eyes is on her . The girls squealed when they saw Luhan but stop when they saw Shinhye holding Luhan hands .

“Seonsaeng-nim , mianhae .This is Luhan , the new student .” She introduced him to the teacher .

“You’re excuse this time .Don’t do this again or you’ll go to detention . Take a seat .” The teacher said , she look over and saw Xiumin gesturing them to come . She went there and sat beside Xiumin while Luhan sat beside her .

“She can’t never stay mad at you . Not now with your baby face .” Xiumin said to Luhan .

“You bet she do .” Luhan said as he fist pumped Xiumin . She hit both of them and they winced in pain .

“Still the same rough Shinhye huh ?” Luhan said .

“Of course she is .”

 

 

Luhan , Xiumin and Junmyeon went to Shinhye’s house as they hang out at her house like they used to .

“Noona !!” Three boys came bursting in along with two other unfamiliar face .

“Eo Channie Annyeong, Baekkie Annyeong , Chen Chen Annyeong !” She greeted them as she look over their back and saw two boys , one had slightly dark skin while the other one had a poker face on .

“Yah ! How can you guys just burst into someone else house ?” Xiumin asked .

“Hyung , calm down . Noona isn’t mad why are you ?” Jongdae said .

“Xiumin calm down okay ?” She said .

“Fine .” He puffed his cheeks .

“Who is that Noona ?” Chanyeol asked .

“Eo ?” She turned and look at the direction Chanyeol was pointing , “Ahh , that’s Luhan .”

“Luhan ? Arghh Hyung ! Nice to finally meet you ! I’m Chanyeol and that’s Baekhyun and Jongdae or Chen .” He said .

“Eo okay . Nice to meet you .” He smiled as he pulled her near him and whispered , “Who are they ?”

“The friends that I told you about ?” She said .

“Ahhh the three dorks . Arasseo .” He said as she glare at him and knocked his head with her knuckles but she couldn’t reach him .

“Wow , Lulu you’ve gotten taller huh ?” She said .

“You bet I do .” He grinned .

“Chanyeol who are they ?” Junmyeon asked them while pointing at the boys who was standing behind them quietly .

“Ahh I forgot to ask you about them .” She said .

“They’re our new friends . Since Junmyeon Hyung leave the school , we found these two sitting at your tree since then we’ve become friends .” Baekhyun explained .

“There’s actually another one but he can’t come since he’s busy .” Jongdae continue .

“Sorry for disturbing . The hyungs said we can come .” The dark skin guy said .

“It’s okay , what’s your name ? I’m Shinhye and that’s Luhan , Xiumin and Junmyeon or he would rather to be called Suho now .” She rolled her eyes at Junmyeon new name that the school gave .

“I’m Kim Jongin , you can call me Kai .. N-noona ..” The dark skin guy said as he smiled at her sheepishly .


“Oh Sehun ibnida .” The poker face guy said and smiled .

“Oh you guys can go to the backyard first , I’ll ask the maid to make some drinks for you .” She said as Chanyeol nodded and headed to the backyard with the others .

“Let’s go change . Lulu , you can fit Myeonnie’s clothes right ?” She asked and Luhan just nodded as they went upstairs and changed .

They came to the backyard with changed clothes as Kai and Sehun looked at them with shocked .

“You guys lived together ?!” Kai asked .

“No . Why would we ? They sometimes stayed over at my house so they had their clothes kept at my house for emergencies like this .” She explained as the both of them nodded .

They laughed and had fun at the backyard when suddenly someone came and grab Shinhye and spin around .

“Yah !” She hit the person that held her as she kept her eyes shut .

“Noona !” Chanyeol , Baekhyun and Jongdae yelled as they were about to help her when Luhan stopped them .

“Hyung aren’t you helping her ?” They asked as the three of them shook their head .

“Why ?!” Baekhyun said .

“Trust me she’ll be happy .” Luhan said as he laughed .

“Yah Shinnie ! Open your eyes .” The guy that held her demand . She barely recognized the voice as she opened one of her eyes and look at the person . He put her down as she opened both of her eyes .

“Yi Fan !” She cried as she hugged him instantly knowing that it’s Yi Fan . “Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming ? Didn’t you said you’re going to Canada next year ?”

“I am . I’m just visiting you for 3 months . I asked my parent for permission and they allowed me too since they didn’t know when we would be back here .”

“Jinjja ?!” She asked.

“Yes .” He said .

“So where are you staying ?”

“Your house duhh . My parent already asked your dad and he said it’s fine . The maids already took my bags to the guest room .” He explained .

“ARGHH ! You’re really here ! Even if it’s for 3 months it’s still okay .” She hugged him tightly as her face is on Yi Fan’s chest .

“Yi Fan ? You’re towering me huh ? How come you get taller ?” She asked with a pout as she look at him and look at Luhan too .

“Both of you got taller ! It’s unfair !” She said as Yi Fan chuckled .

“Hey ! Who is that ?” She pointed to the two Chinese boys that was talking with Luhan .

“Ni hao Mei Mei ?” The guy with dark circles under his eyes said .

“Yi Fan ? Who is that ?” She said as she gripped onto Yi Fan’s arm .

“My friends . I told them I’m coming here and they said that they’re moving here next month so they decided to come with me now since their house will be done in a few weeks .”

“Zhang Yi Xing but call me Lay .” The guy with dark brown hair said as he smiled at her showing him his dimples .

“Huang Zi Tao ! Just Tao should do the trick Mei Mei .” The guy with dark circles said as he grinned at her .

“Oh Hi !”

“Ge ! You didn’t tell us that she was this pretty .” Tao said in Chinese as she stared at him with a confused look .

“Noona ! You look so cute like that !” Chanyeol said as she stop looking confused and gave Chanyeol a glare .

“Yah !”

 

 

“Noona ! You came !” Baekhyun said as he went and gave her a hug .

“Of course I came . It’s your birthday why wouldn’t I come ?” She said as she passed him , his gift . “Open it later okay ?”

“Sure .” He said as he passed the gift to a boy that has big eyes .

“Who is he ?” She asked as she pointed to him .

“Kyungsoo-ah ! Come here !” He called him .

“This is the girl that I told you . She’s cool right ?” He told the guy .

“She’s pretty . Annyeong I’m Do Kyungsoo .” He grinned as his lips turned to a heart shape .

“Eo I’m Park Shinhye .” She smiled .

“Noona , where’s the hyungs ?” Baekhyun asked .

“They said they’ll come later .”

“Okay .”

“I can call you noona too right ?” Kyungsoo suddenly said .

“Yeah why not ?” She asked .

 

 

“Yi Fan , called me when you arrived there okay ?” She said . She was now at the airport with 11 other boys as they were sending Yi Fan off .

“I will .” He said as he went to the guys and said goodbye to them and he went back to her . He gave her a tight hug as he let you go . “You better take care of Shinhye or I’ll come back and beat you guys up !” He said as the others nodded .

He soon said goodbye to you and went to check in .

“Yi Fan is gone again …” She said as a tear run down her cheeks .

“Shinnie-ahh ~ Yi Fan will be back okay ?” Luhan said as he came to her and wipe the tears off .

"Noona ~ You have us okay ? Hyung will be back soon ." Baekhyun said .

"Yeah mei mei , you have us ." Lay said as he gave her a smile . She nodded to them as Luhan held her hand .

"Okay , let's go to Lotte World !" Sehun said as jumped in excitement .

"Yeah , let's go ." She said as all of them headed to Lotte World .

 

 


 

This is probably my last update but I'll try and update once the poster is done . I must go and study now !! or I'll be so doom !! 

See you guys on the weekend if I have time !!

Oh and thanks to stalla and trueFriend for the votes :*

Thanks for subscribing and thanks for the comments !!