III

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

// Double update ! //


 

 

A month passes by , Kris has now settled in with the others while Shinhye sometimes visited them and have a sleep over at their house .

The boys are currently lounging at the living room , waiting for her to come . They were talking among their self . When Kris suddenly had his eyes wide open .

“Guys what day is today ?” Kris suddenly interrupted the others .

“Friday ?” Tao answered with a question .

“What date is it ?” Kris asked again .

“17th of Feb..rua..ry ..” Luhan answered as he suddenly realized what Kris is talking about .

“Oh ! It’s her birthday tomorrow !” Tao exclaimed .

“Yah ! Watch out with your words !” Suho yelled .

“Dui bu qi Hyung .” Tao said .

“So what are we going to do tomorrow ?” Luhan asked .

“Firstly , Baekhyun call Shinhye and tell her that we have something to do and she doesn’t have to come to the house . Secondly , Kyungsoo text Kai and Sehun to get here as soon as their class end .” Suho instructed as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo did what they were asked to .

“They said they will be here in an hour .” Kyungsoo said as the others nodded .

“Let’s plan for the ultimate birthday party for her now !” Lay excitedly said .

“What about Kai and Sehun ? Aren’t we waiting for them ?” Baekhyun asked .

“We’ll explain it to them later .” Kris answered .

As they plan the ultimate birthday party for her , they had decided that four of them would take her out , distracting her . While the others prepared the house . After they deliberately plan the party , Kai and Sehun arrive as Lay went and open the door for them .

“Noo- Where’s Noona ?” Kai asked as he notice that she wasn’t there .

“Hyung where’s Noona ?” Sehun asked as he also realized that she isn’t in the house .

“At her house . We told her that we’re busy .” Tao answered .

“And we’re planning a surprise party for her .” Kris said .

“But noona hate surprises ..” Sehun said .

“It’s not always okay ?” Chen said .

“Okay . What’s the plan ?” Kai asked as he took a seat beside Suho , they start to explain to them about the plan .

“So who’s going to take noona out ?” Sehun asked .

“We’ll draw papers . The one that has X’s will go . The O’s will have to stay and decorate the house .” Baekhyun said as he stood up and went to his room . He soon came with a paper and a pen .

Kyungsoo took the paper and pen as he start to randomly wrote 4 X’s and 8 O’s . After writing it , Chen handed a bowl and Kyungsoo put the rolled papers in the bowl .

“Whoever got the X’s will take her out early in the morning . At 4 you should be at her house .” Xiumin said as he took the bowl from Chen and start to stir it a little . He then put the bowl in the middle .

They soon went and grab each a paper . They held the paper .

“Okay open the paper now .” Suho said as they unrolled the paper , there were cheering and cursing .

“So who got the X’s ?” Xiumin asked as Lay , Kris and Sehun raised their papers .

“Who is the other one ?” Luhan asked .

“Me .” Xiumin answered as he raised his paper while grinning widely .

“Now that settles , the four of you can plan what you want to do until the party starts . We’ll plan on what to do at this house .” Suho said .

 

 

The next morning she woke up at the sudden noise . She sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepily she look and saw Sehun excitedly jump on her bed .

“Yah ! What are you guys doing here ? It’s ..” She stop as she take a look at the clock at her bedside , “4.30 in the morning !” She yelled .

“Noona , come on get ready . We’re going out !” Sehun yelled as he pull her out of the bed earning a groan from her .

She completely forgot that today was her birthday . She was pushed by Sehun into the bathroom with a towel .

“Alright . Alright . Stop yelling Sehunnie .” She said as she went into the bathroom and took the towel from Sehun .

She took a quick shower as she went out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapping her body . Unfortunately the towel was quite short as it revealed her long legs .

“Err guys ? Mind going out for a moment ? I need to change .” She said as the boys just gulp and nodded . They headed out of her room with red faces .

She went to her closet and change . Since it is still winter she decided to change into a denim shirt and white sweater . She wore a black jeans as she pulled out a black beanie and headed out of the closet .

“Guys , you can come in now .” She said as she went to her makeup table and put the beanie on the table , the boys came in and sat on her bed .

She start to braid her hair . She was about to tie her hair when Lay came to her and tie it for her with a new hair band . After Lay finish tying it for her , she pulled her hair and touch the hair band . The hair band has a bow design as it is filled with pretty emeralds in it .

“Yixing .. It’s pretty .” She said as she quickly stood up and gave Lay a big hug . “Thank you .” She said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek .

“You’re welcome .” Lay answered . She let him go as she took the beanie and wore it .

“So where are we going again ?” She asked as she start to walk out of the room , Sehun came to her and held her right hand while Kris held her left hand .

“Lotte world .” Sehun said as they went out of the house and saw three cars .

“We’re going in that ?” She asked as she pointed to them the Ferrari and 2 Porsche .

“Yep . You can choose to either ride with me or Lay or Xiumin .” Kris said .

“I’ll go with Yixing .” She said as Lay quickly went to his car and open the door for her . She went inside his silver Porsche and waited for Lay to enter the car too .

“Why does it always have to Lay Hyung ?” Sehun asked as he groaned .

“Come on . You’re going with me or Kris ?” Xiumin asked as he unlocked his black Porsche .

“I’ll go with you Hyung .” Sehun said as he went to Xiumin’s car and slid in it . Kris went to his red Ferrari as all of them start their engines and headed to Lotte World .

“Yixing , why aren’t the others coming with us ?” She suddenly asked .

“They’re busy with their assignments .” Lay said calmly .

She just nodded as she turn the radio on . She was singing happily with Lay when the radio suddenly play Big Bang’s Blue . She stop singing as she stared out of the window , somehow the weather suddenly goes with her mood . It starts to rain as a tear rolled down her cheeks .

I feel like my heart has stopped beating
You and i, frozen there, after a war
Trauma, that has been carved in my head
Once these tears dry up, i will moistly remember my love
I’m neither painful nor lonely
Happiness is all self-talk
I can’t stand something more complicated
It’s no big deal, i don’t care
Inevitable wandering, people come and go

I was born and i met you
And i have loved you to death
My cold heart that has been dyed blue
Even if you have left, i’m still here


The tape in her mind automatically rewind back .

-flashback-

“Oppa , I love you . You love me too right ?” The 15 year old Shinhye ask .

“Yes Shinnie , I love you so much . You meant everything .” The guy answered . She giggle .

She had been in a relationship with a guy that she loves . The guy meant everything to her . She met him when she was 14 , he start to talk to her . After knowing him for 5 months , he confessed to her . She accepted him and they are now in a relationship for a year .

It was when they were about to enter their 2 years relationship , their relationship starts to staggered . As arguments would happened .

Her best friends doesn’t know about her relationship as she decided to keep it a secret . No one knows about their relationship although people can see that they look like a couple .

After several of arguments , each of them couldn’t take it anymore as they would give each other a cold shoulder .

“Jang Hyun Seung ..” She call his name .

“Mwo ?” He asked .

“Do you still love me ?” She asked .

“I-I don’t know Shinhye-ah ..” He answered as he run his hand over his hair . “I don’t know .. Our relationship is on the verge of breaking ..” He said .

“I still love you , you know . I always had .” She said as a tear rolled down on her cheeks .

“Mianhae Shinhye-ah … I don’t think we should go on with our relationship anymore .” He said as he caressed her cheek .

“Why ? Why can’t we ?” She asked as tear start to brim around her eyes .

“I can’t bear to see you hurt because of our argument anymore .. Jinjja mianhae Shinhye-ah ..” He said as he look down .

“Oppa .. Don’t leave me . Jebal ..” She plea as she took his hand and plea .

“We’re over Shinhye ..” He said as he pulled his hand from her and walk away .

“OPPA ! OPPA ! Please don’t leave me ! Jebalyo ..” She call out his name as she fall down on her knees . The tears that brimmed on her eyes , fall as she cried so hard .

After that day , she never saw him again . She didn’t went out of her house for a month , her best friends couldn’t even come in .

-end of flashback-

 

Oppa .. She said in her mind as she quickly wiped her tears off .

“Mei-mei .. Are you okay ?” Lay asked as he held her hand .

“Yeah I’m okay .” She said as she turn around and gave him a smile .

She’s crying .. Why ? Lay thought , he didn’t ask her as he just gave her a smile . They have arrive at Lotte World as soon as she step out of the car , Sehun came running to her .

“Noona ! Let’s go ! I’m excited !” Sehun said as he giggle and pull her inside . They bought the tickets as they spend half of the day in Lotte World .

“Hyung , I’m hungry .” Sehun said as he tucked Kris shirt .

“Shinnie , are you hungry ?” Kris asked ignoring Sehun . She nodded as Kris held her hand . “Come , let’s go and eat .” He said as he led her to a fast food restaurant .

She was eating calmly when she suddenly heard girls shrieked and squealing . Why do I have too many good looking best friends ? She asked herself .

“Noona , ahhh …” Sehun said as he held the spoon of ice cream in front of , earning invisible daggers from the girls that were watching . She ignore them as she ate the ice cream and gave Sehun a smile .

After eating they decided to went out shopping . They arrive at a mall as they walk around the mall , Lay was holding her right hand while Kris held her left hand .

“Why do I have so much good looking best friends ?” She asked out loud enough for them to hear when she can’t take the squealing and invisible that other shoppers gave .

“Come on Shinnie , you actually love it right ?” Kris said with a cocky expression .

“Yeah right . If looks could kill , those girls would have killed me over and over again .” She said as she rolled her eyes . Lay just chuckled at her , showing his dimples making the shoppers squeal even more .

“Great .” She said as she walk into Gucci . She look at the clothes and accessories in there as a gold black dress caught her eyes . She instantly went there and took the dress .

“This is pretty !” She said . She’s not really that into dress but when she find one that fits her taste she would buy it . The boys could practically count the dress in her closet , it is less than 10 . The boys once force her to buy some dress when they went out shopping but she didn’t buy any .

“I’ll buy for you .” Kris said as he took the dress in her hand and went to the cashier . The cashier eyes practically shaped into a heart when Kris came . She went to the cashier and stare at Kris .

“Why are you buying this for me ? It’s not like I can’t afford it .” She said as she took out her credit card but was soon snatched by Kris . She was about to take another card out when Xiumin took her wallet .

“Baozi !” She stomped her feet . Xiumin only laugh at her as he held her wallet .

“Now , you can’t afford it .” Kris said as a smirk was form on his face . He handed the cashier his credit card .

She sighed in defeat as she look at the cashier counter and saw a limited edition Gucci sunglasses .

“Oh ! Tao would love this .” She said as she pointed the sunglasses .

“No . He had enough of Gucci in his room already .” Kris said as he signed the receipt and took the paper bag from the cashier . “Now , let’s go somewhere else . Coming here just remind me of that kid .” Kris continue as he held her hand and went out of the store .

“Noona ! I got you something .” Sehun said as he gave her a small box that has a famous brand name on it .

“What is this ?” She asked as she opened the box and saw a pretty silver bracelet . It is white sapphire and has the infinity signs linked together . “Sehunnie ? Aren’t you a little bit young to buy something expensive for me ?” She asked as she look at Sehun .

 

“Noona , The Oh’s is rich enough and Mom had applied for me a card since they’re not home . Plus I rarely spend some money . Mom and Dad wouldn’t mind me buying something like this .” Sehun said as he took the bracelet and put it on her wrist .

“I know it will be pretty on your wrist noona !” Sehun said .

“Alright then . Gomawo Sehunnie .” She said .

They walk around the mall for a while as they arrive at a shoe store .

“Oh Shinnie ! Come here .” Xiumin call her as she walk toward him . Xiumin asked the shoe salesgirl for her size , as he asked her to sit down . The salesgirl came back with 3 boxes , Xiumin took it and open the first box . It was a light gold high heels .

 

“Baozi ! You know I don’t wear high heels .” She said .

“Aww come on . Just this once okay ? You have like 3 pairs at home . Now give me your feet .” Xiumin said as he took her feet and slipped on the high heel . “Now stand up .” He said .

Shinhye stood up and almost fall down due to lack of wearing heels . Xiumin caught her instantly as he steadied her .

“Now doesn’t it look pretty on your feet .” He said as he sat her down back . He took the shoe off and open the next box . A black and gold high heels were pulled out from the box .

Xiumin slipped it on her feet , she could feel invisible daggers being throw at her for how many times has it been today . She stand up without waiting for Xiumin to say .

“Hmm that’s pretty too .” He said as he sat her back down . He took the shoe off and open the last box . A black high heels with a strap was pulled out . Xiumin slipped it in her feet as she stand up again .

“Awh come on ! Why does  everything look good on you ?” Xiumin said as she sat back down and took the shoe off . She wore her sneakers back and stood up .

“Just buy the three of them Hyung .” Sehun said as he drank his newly bought bubble tea .

“When did you buy that ?” She asked .

“Oh this ? I got bored so I went and buy a bubble tea . Want some noona ?” He asked as he gave her the cup . She took it and drank it .

“Ahh that felt good . I was feeling thirsty . Thanks Sehunnie .” She said .

We just have an indirect kiss ! Yay ! Sehun mentally do his celebration dance .

“Ah you’re right ! I’ll take the three of this .” Xiumin said to the salesgirl as she took the box and went to the cashier with Xiumin at her back .

“Why are you buying it for me ? I don’t need any new shoes by the way .” She said .

“Because I want to .” He said as he pulled out his credit card and handed it to the cashier .

“Why the hell are you guys buying me stuffs ? It’s so unusually not like you guys except Yixing .” She said .

“What ? Can’t we buy some stuffs for you ?” Xiumin asked .

“You can but it’s weird .” She said .

“If people give you stuffs just gladly accept it and thank them okay ?” Xiumin said .

“Alright . Gomawo baozi .” She said .

“That’s my little Shinnie .” Xiumin said as he signed the receipt and took the plastic bags .

“Now let’s go home . You have to get ready Shinnie .” Xiumin said .

“Get ready ? For what ?” She asked .

“A party .” Kris said as he suddenly slung an arm on Shinhye .

“What party ?” She asked .

“You’ll see .” Kris answered .

 

 


 

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY !! HEHE

Hope you guys love this chapter ..

Leave a comment !

Thanks for subscribing new subcribers !!