VII

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

// The First Snow - EXO //


 

“Hey Shin .” Hyunseung said as he sat beside Shinhye . Shinhye rolled her eyes as she ignore him and look around for Suho or Xiumin .

“Shin … Don’t ignore me .” Hyungseung pouted as he constantly nudged her arm .

“Leave me alone would you ?” She said .

“I won’t . I’m going to win your heart back Shin .” He grinned at her .

“Hey Shinnie .” Suho said as he sat beside her . “Oh ! Hyunseung sunbae , hi .” Suho greeted Hyunseung as he slightly bowed his head at him .

“Hey Suho .” Hyunseung gave him a small smile .

“Where’s baozi ?” She asked .

“A junior had something to ask him so he’ll be la— oh wait , there he is .” Suho pointed to the door and Xiumin entered the lecture hall as he went and sat beside Suho .

“Hey Shinnie . Oh sunbae ! When did you came here ?” Xiumin asked as he notice Hyunseung beside her .

“Just today .” Hyunseung said and gave Xiumin a smile .

“I’m sitting somewhere else .” She said as she stood up and was about to walk to another seat when Hyunseung held her wrist .

“Shin , don’t ignore me please ?” He plea as she pull her wrist away and went to the other seat .

“See you later sunbae .” Suho and Xiumin bowed to him and went to Shinhye .

“Park Shinhye , you’ll be mine back .” Hyunseung said in a whisper .

 

 

“What was that about ?” Suho asked as they went out of the lecture hall .

“What was what about ?” She asked back .

“You know the thing about Hyunseung sunbae earlier in the class ..” Xiumin said .

“Nothing .” She said , “Oh Sehun !” She yelled as she quickly went to Sehun .

“Noona !” Sehun yelled as he hug her before he intertwined their hands together .

“So , how’s the first day of college ?” She asked .

“Good .” Sehun answered as they walk to a bubble tea store .

“Kai didn’t cause any trouble right ?”

“No . He didn’t .”

“Park Shinhye , you shouldn’t avoid us .” Xiumin said as he slang an arm over her shoulder .

“I’m not avoiding you guys . I just wanted to ask Sehun something .” She said as the four of them enter the bubble tea store .

“The usual ?” Sehun asked and she nodded . Sehun went to the counter and ordered the drinks .

“What about us ?” Suho asked as he heard Sehun mentioned two drinks .

“Buy it yourself hyung .” Sehun said as he hand the cashier the money and went to the other side to wait for the drinks . Suho went and order his drink and Xiumin’s . After two minutes , Sehun’s order arrives as he took his drinks and went to Shinhye and gave the drink to her .

“Thanks Sehun .” She said as she took a sip of the bubble tea . Sehun held her hand and went out of the store .

“Sehun , what about Junmyeon and Minseok ?” She asked as she stopped her tracks and look back at the store .

“Just let the hyungs be . Let’s go and take a walk . It’s been a while since it’s just the both of us , noona .” He said . She gave it a thought for a while and finally nodded as Sehun jumped and gave her a hug before he held her hand and went to the park .

While they were talking and having their alone time , Hyunseung was looking at them from a far . His heart clench at the sight of her holding hands with Sehun .

Hyunseung smirk  and said in a whisper where he’s the only one can hear it,“My baby Shin , we’ll be together again . I’m sure we will .”

She turn her head to the direction where Hyunseung was but found no one . No one ? But didn’t I just heard someone saying my name and looking at me ? or am I just hallucinating ? But I’m sure that I heard my name … Her forehead wrinkles and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion , Sehun saw her face and grew worried as he stopped his tracks and faced her .

“Noona , are you okay ? Do you want to take a seat ?”

She snapped out of her thoughts and look at the worried Sehun and gave him a smile , “Yeah I’m okay . No . Let’s go home if you don’t have any class .”

“I don’t . I’ll text Luhan hyung and Lay hyung to pick us up .” He said as he took out his phone and text them .

Just when Sehun was about to send the text , Hyunseung came , “Hey Shin .” He gave her a warm smile , the smile that usually melts her heart . Her heart quivers at that smile but she doesn’t show it .

“What do you want ?” She asked coldly .

“Ouch . Don’t be so cold my princess .” He place his hand over his heart and pretended that it hurts . Sehun stare at the both of them , wondering what's going on and why does he called her princess .

“Whatever . Let’s go Sehun .” She held Sehun’s hand and walk away .

“We’ll be together again Shin ! Don’t worry !” Hyunseung yelled out . Her grip on Sehun’s hand tightened and her hand was shaking . It would be a lie if she says she doesn’t love him when her heart still loves him , even his voice was tempting but she doesn’t want it . She doesn’t want to go back and probably repeat the same thing again .

“Noona , are you okay ?”

“I-I’m okay .” She stuttered as she gave Sehun a smile and loosened her grip on his hand , “Have you texted them ?”

“No …”

“Shinnie !” Kris yelled out as he jog towards her and gave her his usual gummy smile .

“Yi Fan , do you have any class after this ?”

“No . Why ?”

“Let’s go home .” She said as she walk towards the direction where Kris’s car is .

Kris nudged Sehun’s arm , “Why is she like this ?” He asked .

“We just met with someone and BAM ! Noona became like this .”

“Who did you meet ?”

“I don’t know his name but he has silvery white hair and he calls her Shin .”

She stopped her tracks when she notices none of them is moving . She turn around and saw them still at the same place , “Guys , are you coming or not ?” She asked .

“Coming noona !” Sehun said as he went to her while Kris slowly walk towards them .

“I can only take one of you but I’ll take Shinhye . You can go back home with the bus .” Kris said as he unlocked the car .

“It’s okay . Sehun can go with you . I won’t be going to your house today .” She said .

“Then I’ll send you home . Sehun can take the bus .” Kris said .

“Noona , I’ll take the bus .” Sehun said .

“I already texted my driver to pick me up . Sehun can go with you .”

Kris look at her unsurely about not sending her home , “I’m not sure ..” He said .

“I will be fine Yi Fan . Now go home will you ?” She said .

“Noona , are you sure ?”

“Yes . I’m sure .”

“If you say so . Once you got home , call me .” Kris said as he went to her and kiss her forehead .

“Sure .” She smile as Sehun hug her and gave her a kiss on her temple .

“See you tomorrow noona !” Sehun said as he enter the car . Kris wave at her and slowly enter the car , still unsure about leaving her alone . She mouthed to him ‘go . I’ll be fine’ and sweetly smile at him . Soon the sound of Kris’s car was heard and slowly disappeared .

“Why do you have to come back ? You’re giving me an headache .” She said as she walk towards the bus stop .

“Who’s giving you an headache Shin ?” Someone asked her but she know exactly whose voice is that . She let out a huge sigh and stop her tracks , she turn around and face him .

“What do you want Hyun ?” She asked .

“You .”

“Why did you came back ?”

“Because ever since I left you , I know that it was not right . I can’t stop thinking about you . I tried to date someone else but after a week , we broke up because I always called out your name instead of theirs .” He explained .

She let out a sigh as she tucked a strand of her hair that had fall , “You shouldn’t have come back . You know it will be hard right ? All along you knew that it will be hard to gain my trust back and you still come back .. You shouldn’t have come back .”

“But I came back Shin . I came back . Isn’t that enough for you ?” He asked .

“Once you left me years ago . There’s no returning . I made sure of that .”

“Shin …” He called out , the way he said her name just cause her heart to quiver . If she hadn’t made a promised back then , she would have jumped in his arms .

“Don’t call me like that anymore .” She scoffed. Hyunseung held her hand but she push his hand off , he tried to touch her face like he used to but she slapped his hand off before he could .

He turned her around and push her against a car as he pinned her down ,“Shin , my baby Shin , I’ll make you trust me again . Even if it will take some time .” He whispered , his warm breath touches her ear and neck , giving her shivers . Tears threatening to fall off her eyes , her heart quivers at his touch .

“H-hyunseung … Let me go .” She said .

“Never . Not a chance .” He smirked as he took a step back from her . He meant that he won’t back away , he’ll do anything to get her back , to gain her again , to be hers he’ll do anything .

Kai , Baekhyun , Chen and Luhan had just finished their classes when they saw her talking with Hyunseung . They were actually walking slowly towards them when they saw him pinning her down at the car . Kai immediately ran and pulled Hyunseung away from her .

“What are you doing to my noona ?!” Kai asked .

“Kai … Let him go .” She said .

“No . What did he do to you ? Why are you shaking ?” Kai asked .

“Nothing .”

“Sunbae .. What are you doing to Shinhye ?” Luhan asked as he went to her and held her shoulder , comforting her as he felt her body shaking tremendously .

“I just had a talk with her . Just that .” Hyunseung said as he smirked at them .

“Is that true noona ?” Baekhyun asked .

“Y-yeah . He just talk with me .” She smiled at them but didn’t dare to look up to him . She walk towards Kai and pulled his hand off Hyunseung , “Let’s go home Kai .”

“Sunbae , I don’t know what happened between you two that she became like this but what I know is that if you hurt her in anyway , I’ll make sure you’ll regret it .” Chen said as soon as she was out of their hearing .

“Woah . Since when did you became so serious ?” Hyunseung jokingly asked . He knew that every one of the boys love her . Not as a best friend but more than that .

“Same goes to me sunbae .” Baekhyun said as he patted Hyunseung’s shoulder .

Baekhyun and Chen walked towards the others as Hyunseung had a smile plastered on his face , not that innocent , sweet smile but the wicked smile .

“Shin ! I’ll do anything , I’m telling you , you’ll be mine back !” He yelled out loud and smirk causing Kai to turned his back and was about to ran up to him but she tightened her grip on his hand .

“Let’s go Kai . Ignore him .” She said as she look up and weakly smile at him .

“If you say so noona .” Kai said as he gave Hyunseung a glare before walking back to their car .

“I’ll ride with Chen .” She said as she enter Chen’s car . The others went to their own car while Kai enter Baekhyun’s car .

Chen started the car and drive out of the parking lot . All the time throughout the drive , he would steal glances on her wondering if she’s okay or not because she is being way too quiet . She usually talks with him and teases each other but not now . She is sitting quietly in the car , staring out of the window thinking back of those memories that once lit up her life brightly .

“Noona ?” Chen called out .

“Hmm ..” She hummed .

“Are you okay ?”

“Yeah I’m fine .” She turned around and gave Chen a smile . Chen smile back at her but he knows that she was just placing a fake smile on her face , she doesn’t look like she’s fine . When he sees her eyes , he notice that there’s hurt and sadness displaying in it . His heart hurts seeing her like this but what can he do about it ?

“If you say so .” He said as he continued on focusing on the street .

Why do you have to torture me like this ? Hyunseung … She thought as a tear rolled down on her rosy cheeks .

 

 


 

I'm appologizing again for not updating on the day that I was supposed to so as I promised , I'll post another chapter for you . The other chapter is still in the drafts and will be post up soon :)

Do leave a comment :)

And hi there new subbies ! :D