IX

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

// Cigarette - TOPPDOGG //


She woke up from her sleep as she felt like her head was being weighed by something . Her eyes took a quick glance beside her and she notice that she had fallen asleep on Kyungsoo’s shoulder . She tried to move her legs but there’s something heavy on her legs . She slowly held Kyungsoo’s head and places it on her shoulder . She look down and saw Sehun on her legs , she smile as she saw Sehun’s eyebrows furrowed . She reaches out her hand and brushes off his fringe that was poking on his eyes . Sehun face soon relax .

Her eyes wander around to see the others . There on the couch is Tao , Kris and Lay . At the other couch was Suho , Kai and Xiumin . Just right beside Kyungsoo is Luhan . Then she spotted  Baekhyun and Chanyeol laying on the floor with popcorn surrounding them . Her eyes wander around to look for someone .

Where’s Chen ?

As she look around to look for Chen , she didn’t realize that Chen had sat beside her and held her hand . Her body tensed but soon relax as she recognized whose hand was it .

“Looking for me noona ?”

She turn around and saw a grinning Chen beside her while holding her hand .

“Yeah . Where did you go ?”

“Went to the toilet for a while .”

“Oh okay . What time is it ?”

Chen took his phone out and a small light was ignited from his phone as he unlock his phone and check the time . He show the time to her and she nodded .

5 a.m. ? It’s still early .

“Sleep . I’m sure you’re tired with all the assignments . The others must be tired too . I’m glad that we have the time to even watch a movie marathon .”

“Noona , go to sleep first . I’m sure you’re tired with all the things that’s going on .”

“Nahh . It’s okay . My little Chen Chen have to sleep first .”

“I’m not little anymore . Noona should go to sleep or do you want me to sing you a lullaby ?”

“Hmm lullaby ? Why not ? It’s been a while since I last heard you sing .”

“Here .” Chen patted his shoulder and she warily look at it , whether to lay her head on or not . She take a look at Kyungsoo sleeping figure and she was worried that he would wake up .

“It’s okay noona . Kyungsoo won’t wake up that easily .”

“Okay then .”

She laid her head on Chen’s shoulder as Chen went a little closer to her . She inhale Chen’s cologne and she smile .

“Mhmm … You smell good Chen Chen . You have the best scent out of them to be exact .”

“Really ? Thanks noona .” Chen grinned at what she said as he rub his thumb against her knuckles .

“Now . Sing me to sleep .”

“Okay .”

半梦半醒之(In between that half asleep , half awake state)

仿佛你来到我身(It seemed as though you had come to me)

All night 翻身 All night (Thinking all night , Turning over all night)

直到天空慢慢亮起来 (Until the sky slowly began to lighten)

All the time when they were talking until Chen sing her to sleep , Luhan had always been awake . Though she can’t understand what Chen was singing to her , she slowly fell asleep . Luhan understood what Chen was singing .

“If only you know how I feel ..” Chen said as he brought her hand up and kiss the back of it . He slowly hummed the song until he fell asleep .

It can’t be that … It can’t right ? Luhan questioned his self . Yeah it can’t .

At the other side , Kris had already woken up when he heard Chen’s voice . He had been listening to their conversation and understood what Chen was singing to her . He also heard what Chen said after she had fallen asleep . When Chen had fell asleep , he opened his eyes and stare at Chen’s and her hands .

Surely he doesn’t right ? If he does .. God , I don’t want to fight with my own brothers . Kris run his hand over his hair and let out a sigh . This is just a misunderstanding . Yep that’s it .

Sehun who had been laying on her legs had woken up when he heard noises , he was about to yell when he heard her voice . He had pretended to be still asleep and listen to their question . His heart ache when he heard her saying that Chen’s smell good and has the best scent out of them .

Sehun couldn’t understand what Chen was singing to her and he could only catch the English word . He was about to sleep back when he heard Chen saying something , at first he thought that he heard it wrong but as he blink his eyes several times , he knew that it was what he heard .

Hyung likes her ? Chen hyung loves her ? Why ?? Sehun’s eyebrows furrowed as his hands formed into a fist . Hyung couldn’t be .. I must have heard it wrong .. Yeah I heard it wrong .

 

 

“Why isn’t anyone waking me up ?! I’m late for class !! !” Kai yelled as he run around the theatre room while pulling his hair .

“Yah ! Kim Jongin ! Language !!” She yelled as she pulled Kai’s collar from the back . Kai fall backwards and landed on top of her .

“That hurts you idiot !” She yelled as she tried to push Kai off her .

“Mianhae noona .” Kai got up and pulled her up .

“Why the hell are you even yelling just now ?”

“Oh . I missed half of the class already .”

“KIM JONGIN !! Language !”

“Mianhae ..”

“Kai ! Shut the up !” Kris said as he throw a pillow at Kai .

“Yi Fan !”

“What ?”

“Ughh … Can you guys shut up ?” Xiumin said as he rub his sleepy eyes .

“At last someone with manners !”

“I’ll be using your shower noona !” Kai said as he quickly peck her cheeks and ran up to her room .

“Sehun-ah ~” She called as she lightly push Sehun’s arm .

“5 more minutes .” Sehun said .

“Oh Sehun .”

“Noona , please 5 more minutes .” Sehun plea as he pulled her into his arms .

“Yah ! Wake up you lazy kid ! You’re late for class !!”

“I’m what ?! Damn it .” Sehun cursed as he released her and quickly went to her room for a shower .

She slowly went towards Luhan and crouched down . She stare at his facial features and pushes off his fringe .

“Damn Lu . You’re even prettier than me .” She got up and went to Xiumin .

“Baozi ~” She slowly shook Xiumin up and he open one of his eyes . He smile and pull her into his arms .

“Kim Minseok , you better wake up . We have a class less than an hour .”

“We still have time .”

“No we don’t . I’m going to wake the others up .” She got out of Xiumin’s arms and start to wake the others up . Slowly they got up and went to her room . She woke the other up first because she was thinking of doing something evil to Kris .

She look around for a pen and draw a mustache on Kris’s face and wrote something like ‘Yi Fan’s an idiot’ . She smile at her work and left Kris sleeping in the theatre room . She went up to her room only to find those who had finished showering being wrapped with a towel .

“Noona , where is our clothes ?” Kai asked as he dried his hair with a towel .

“Yah ! How can you only wear that ?!” She yelled as she closed her face and ran into her walk-in-closet .

“Noona , are you being shy ? It’s not like you never saw us like this ?”

“Shut up Kim Jongin !” She went to a drawer and took out a set of clothes for each of them . She slightly opened the door of her clothes and threw them out .

“Wear some pants at least !” She yelled .

“Noona , we’re done .” Sehun said . She went out and saw them all in their own clothes .

“Kai , aren’t you late for your class ?”

“Yes but well I’ll just go for the next class since there’s only half an hour left before the class end .”

“How about you guys ?”

“I’m free for the day .” Luhan said .

“Same here .” Chanyeol said .

“I have a class in an hour .” Baekhyun said .

“I’m with Baekhyun .” Chen said .

“I don’t have anything today .” Tao said .

“Same here .” Lay said .

“A class in two hour .” Kyungsoo said .

“You know we have a class less than an hour .” Suho said .

“Yep . So you guys can get out of my room . I’m going to get ready .”

“Sure .”

 

 

“WHO THE HELL RUIN MY PERFECT FACE ?!” Kris yelled . The others were eating their brunch when they heard Kris yelling , they look at each other .

“Did someone pull on a prank on Kris ?” Xiumin asked and they shook their head or said no .

“Chen ?”

“It’s not me . I swear .” Chen held his hand up and shook his head sideways .

“Kai ?”

“Nuh-uhh . Not me .”

Kris came to the dining room as he burst into the door . The others stare at him as Kris cursed and point at his face . Slowly one by one burst into a fit of laughters .

“Oh god hyung ! Who did that ?” Chen asked as he clasped his stomach in hurt .

“Yah ! This is not funny !”

“What are you guys laughing about ? and why are you yelling ?” She asked as she enter the dining room and took a seat beside Luhan .

“Look at hyung’s face .” Baekhyun said .

She look up at burst out laughing .

“God  ! Yi Fan ! I didn’t expect that it will be this hilarious !” She said as she laugh out loud . By what she said , the boys stop laughing and stare at her .

“What do you mean that you didn’t expect ?” Luhan asked .

“Err … I mean it’s hilarious ..” She let out a dry laugh .

“Oh no you didn’t .” Kris said .

“Gotta go !” She said as she quickly ran out of the dining room as Kris chase her around the house while yelling .

“Park Shinhye !”

“Catch me if you can !”

It’s been a while since she last play chasing with Kris and she didn’t expect that Kris would catch her that easily since she will always get away from him .

“Gotcha .” Kris said as he throw her on his shoulder .

“Yi Fan , put me down .”

“No . You’re going to help me clean my face .”

“I’m going to be late for class .”

“I don’t care . You made the mess and you will clean it .”

“Just put me down .”

“No .”

“Fine .”

Kris went into her bathroom and place her on the counter , he handed her a towel and she took it as she wet the towel with water . She then start to wipe the ink of his face .

“I think that this will take some time …” 

 


 

This isn't edited .. Why ? I'm just too lazy . I'm sorry .

Do leave a comment .

Hi new subscribers ! Thanks for subscribing xx