WOGUKIN's Debut Showcase

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Debut Showcase

Author's POV:

 

 

Michaila and Erika were both backstage as the fans started to gather in. Erika took a looked at the monitor, which was showing the concert hall, and gasped at how many people came. "I was worried that big venue we had I though only like half of it would be filled, but wow." Erika had tears in her eyes, her and Michaila's dreams were coming true. All the training and hard work and obstacles they faced came to this moment. Erika and Michaila took a deep breath and let it out slowly. The coordie unnies and oppas were still fixing them so they had to stay still.

 

"Hey girls!!!" Secret shouted as they made their way to them. "UNNIES!!" They squealed and hugged them. "We're so sorry for not hanging out with you guys a lot. Our schedules were packed so here we are!! We managed to come and support you guys!!!" Hyosung said to them. “It’s okay, we both understand you were busy with your Asia Tour, also we were busy with our debut.” Michaila said as Erika nodded in agreement. As they chit-chatted catching up on what was happening and going on, Untouchable came by and congratulated the girls. After a while, Secret and Untouchable went to take their seats.

 

"Where are they?" Michaila mumbled. Suddenly her vision went black because of a pair of hands. "Guest who." Someone said in english with an accent. "OPPA!!" Michaila jumped away and hugged him. Tears forming in her eyes. "I missed you too." Daehyun said as he hugged her back. "You have no idea how much I missed you." Michaila whispered. "Hey, don’t cry, you still have a showcase." Daehyun . She lightly hit before she kissed him passionately.

 

Himchan, Zelo, Jongup, Yongguk, and Erika were spying on them, Himchan gasped too loudly and panicked. "Close your eyes children!!" Himchan panicked as he tried to cover Jongup's, Zelo's, and Erika's eyes. Michaila and Daehyun pulled away and blushed deeply. "Kayla! You shouldn't do that here!" Erika scolded quietly. "It doesn't matter if we get leaked, because we would get supported, right?" Michaila corrected. Erika shook her head. "Yes, but not everyone will approve. There are the SASAENG fans and the haters, and we know how crazy sasaengs can be!!!" Erika pointed out. "She's right!!!" A familiar voice came.

 

"BAEKHYUN OPPA!!" Erika and Michaila exclaimed going over to hug him, but were stopped by Zelo's and Daehyun's glares. "What are you guys doing here?" Erika asked as the rest of the Exo members came. "To support you two cuties of course!!" Xiumin oppa pinched their cheeks. They giggled as the unamused Daehyun and Zelo they pulled them away, by putting their arms around them. "Erika is mine!" Zelo claimed, causing Erika to blushed. Xiumin put his hands up and smiled amusingly. "You guys are too cute." Baekhyun cooed. After a while, everybody went to go take their seats in the VIP balcony section. Soon the PD and Yoojin-unnie came in the dressing room. "Alright girls 2 minutes!!" The director told the two girls. Erika looked at Michaila. "Ready?" Yoonji Unni asked them. "Always have been."

 

The lights went out. The beat dropped. "Wo. Guk. In." the crowd chanted. Our Debut song 'Chu - 츄' they sang and danced too. "EVERYBODY WE LOVE WOGUKIN" The crowd chanted as they sang. After that song they walked off stage, as the members of B.A.P walked on. The crowd roared with excitement with the arrival of them. "Hello. We are B.A.P. YES SIR!" They said. Causing even more screams from the crowd. “So how is everybody tonight?" Himchan asked as the crowd went wild. "We can't hear you!" Daehyun shouted out. The crowd screamed loudly. “Yes, now it’s time to introduce today’s main act. The lovely new rookie duo from TS Entertainment, WOGUKIN’s Kae Mi and Jae Mi. Please come back out.” Himchan read from his note card, and then jestered to his left. Michaila and Erika came out waving to the screaming crowd. “Hello. We are Wogukin.” Kae Mi and Jae Mi said together in unison as they bowed to the crowd before them. “Since Kae Mi and Jae Mi are both very new, not only to the music scene, but also to TS Entertainment. Let’s have a small interview session. Okay so, all six of us have each prepared one question to ask you both.” Himchan explained. “Shall we begin?” He continued, which caused the fans to cheer once again. “We’ll begin from the oldest, then down to the youngest. Yongguk-sshi.” Himchan said as he instructed Yongguk to begin.

 

“Okay, how did you to come to meet? Because from what I know, you guys auditioned together in order to be in the same group together, is that correct?” Yongguk read from his card. Michaila then spoke up. “Yes, that is very true. Me and Jae Mi-sshi auditioned together in hopes to be places together in a group, because we knew that we synced together and harmonized very well together. And we met back in middle school, right?” Michaila looked over to Erika. “Yes, we were both in the same gym class. Actually a mutual friend we had introduced us to each other. And ever since then we’ve been somewhat inseparable.” Erika said smiling. “Okay, my turn. Kae Mi and Jae Mi, are both of your stage names, correct? Why did you decide to use stage names, rather than your real names?” Himchan asked.

 

“Actually, our manager suggested we use stage names. At first I wasn’t really sure about the idea, but then I realized my real name may’ve been quite difficult for many fans to read and pronounce, since the way my name is read, isn’t necessarily how it's pronounced.” Michaila commented. “And for those who don’t know, what is your real name Kae Mi-sshi?” Himchan asked. “Michaila Velasques” Michaila stated. “And Jae Mi-sshi?” Himchan then motioned to Erika. “Erika Gonzales” she stated. “Whoa, both of your name are so pretty, but I do understand why you guys decided to change them and make them simpler for the fans.” Himchan finished. “Next.”

 

“Okay, so we’ve seen in their first stage their dancing and singing abilities. Do you have any other special types of talents?” Daehyun asked us. “Oh, unni is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter