A Christmas Special

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Erika POV:

 

Well, guess what today is? Christmas Eve! And guess what, again? I FORGOT TO BUY ZELO A GIFT!! So here I am panicking in my room listing the things that I may be able to get him for Christmas. Now that I think about it, I also forgot to shop for Secret, Untouchable, EXO, the rest of the BAP members, and Michaila. I groaned as I slumped my head on the pillow. "Is everything ok?" I heard as the bed dipped down. I looked up fast and I saw Zelo sitting down the bed raising his eyebrow. I squeaked and quickly hid the list by putting it under the pillow. He grew even more suspicious and he started to lean forward to grab the list. "No!!" I screamed as I put my hands on his chest to push him away. He gave me a confused look. "Why won't you let me see?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "Because!!" I exclaimed at him and he kept pushing forward and trying to get past me. "No!! Stop!!" I said still trying to push him back, but I ended up falling off the bed and he got the list. I jumped up and tackled him for the list. "Give it!" I yelled trying to reach the list that he had over his head. "Just let me see." He said trying to push me off. "NO!" I yelled, then he stood up pushing me down the bed as he was about to look at the note until I grabbed him again. Before he could stop me I pulled him in for a kiss. Trying to distract him - which worked. As soon as I deepened the kiss, I quickly snatched the paper from him and ran.

 

"YAH!!" He yelled as I kept sprinting and locked myself in a random room. I quietly closed the door locking it. I turned around and saw a sleeping Jongup and a surprised Youngjae. "Oppa!!! Help me!! Hide me from Zelo, okay?" I told him as I went to his closet to hide before he could respond. I heard rustling and voices. "Hyung have you seen Erika?" I heard Zelo ask. I prayed in my mind Youngjae would give me a chance. "No, why did you guys fight?" He asked and I let out a mental sigh of relief. "No not really, but Thanks hyung." Zelo said as I heard the door close. "You can come out now." Youngjae called out. I peeked from the closet. "Thanks oppa~" I said as I hugged. I managed to successfully hide the list from Zelo, and when I saw him in my bedroom he was pouting. I giggled and I sat on his lap giving him a kiss. "Why?" he whined at me as I grinned kissing his nose. "Because..." I said looking off the distance. He just rolled his eyes and dropped the subject. I got ready to leave and I told unnie and the other oppas that I need to go practice for a while and left the dorm.

I hugged my coat because it was freezing outside. The light snow made it worst but it was still so pretty. I saw a few people walking and thank god some stores are still open. I went in one CD store. 'I wonder what Yongguk oppa would like?' I thought as I looked at the CDs. I saw a Drop Kick Murphys CD, and I knew it was perfect for him. The price wasn't as hot, but it was for Yongguk so I bought it for him. I saw a Chris Brown CD for Jongup. Some CDs like MJ and Bruno Mars to give to Exo. I went to another store and bought Himchan and Youngjae sweaters that I thought they would look cute in and some for Exo too. I bought Secret unnies some cute clothes and Untouchable some cool hats. I bought Yoonji unnie shoes since her shoes right now are killing her. I bought Manager Kang a sweater too. I bought DaeKae couple a couple T-shirt. Now for Zelo. I looked at the skateboard shop that I was supposed to go to and saw it was about to close. "Please wait!!" I yelled at the guy who was about to close the store. "Sorry we're close..." he mumbled at me. "Please! I really need to buy a gift for someone!!" I pleaded him. He looked me up and down. "Well, I could give you any of the skateboards here if..." he started. And I gave him a hopeful look. "Please!!! I'll do anything!!" He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Anything?" I bit my lip. 'It's for Zelo, Erika. You have to try to give it to him!!' I thought to myself. "S-sure.." I mumbled. He smiled. "Then go on a date with me." I looked at him wide eyed. "What?" I asked unamused. "Unless you don't want to get the skateboard." He said. I scoffed. "I'll have you know that I am happily engaged to someone!!" I spat out to him turning away. "Oh C'mon babe." He grabbed my hand, causing me to jerked away. "Ok, ok, not a date. Instead," he pointed to his lips. I just rolled my eyes.

"Like Hell I would. Anyway thanks for nothing." I growled at him as I turned away, but he grabbed me back almost making me drop my stuff. "C'mon I have nothing else to do today~ Let's just have a little fun." He pulled me closer as I pushed him away. "Don't you have a family to get back to?!?" I said adjusting myself. "No, it's just you. C'mon I'll give you anything you want free of price." He said pulling my hand again. I jerked away, but he growled and dragged me. I decided to take drastic measures, I stepped on his foot and kicked him where a man should never be kicked. "Serves you right !!" I spat at him as I quickly ran away. It was getting dark, but I was determined to find Zelo's gift. But almost all the stores are closed. I spent my time to look for him, but I heard a yell. "THERE SHE IS!!" I turned around and I saw the guy who was hitting on me and 2 other guys sprinting towards me and soon I started to sprint away. 'Thank god I'm not wearing heels.' I thought. It was hard running with all the things I had to carry. I almost tripped. I felt someone grab me, on instinct, I screamed and kicked from behind losing the grip on me and I kept running non-stop. I turned a corner when I saw they were far behind me, and I quickly slumped down because my legs gave away. I was huffing, but soon I held my breath as I heard rapid footsteps and I held my breath. "She's not here!!! C'mon let's go that way!!" I heard them yell, and soon the shuffling of feet was gone and I sighed. I trudged to pick up the shopping bags I dropped. I'm surprised I was able to run away from them carrying these. At Least luck was on my side. I walked home quickly, but soon my steps began to fade as the wind got stronger and the snow started to pile up. I was freezing. 'Someone... help me...' I thought and soon I felt my body give up and everything went black.

 

Zelo POV:

 

"Hey, do you know where Erika is?" I asked Michaila. "I called her phone, but she wouldn't answer and she's not in the dance room. She might've gone out." She said worriedly. I looked at the clock. It was almost 10 pm. "I'll go find her." I said and Michaila nodded. "Try to find her quickly. It's freezing and it's late." she told me as I nodded and went to grab my jacket and hurried out the door. She wasn't kidding when she said it was freezing, but she forgot to mention it was also windy which made the weather worse and made me worry even more for Erika. "ERIKA!!!" I yelled out seeing that the snow was covering my line of vision thanks to the wind. No one was outside, and with each step, I began to worry. ‘What if she got kidnapped? Is she safe? How could she stand this weather? Aish that girl.’ I thought as my anxiety became even worse. I in the coldness and kept going trying to find her. Then I saw a figure in the snow. "ERIKA!!" I yelled as ran up to her. I saw she didn't respond, I saw shopping bags all around her too. ‘Aish... Girls... They really do shop till they drop.’ I mentally slapped myself and got serious when I saw her pale face. "!!" I panicked and quickly picked her up and got her on my back as picked up the shopping bags. I pushed through the snow and cursed on the way. "Stupid girl," I looked at her pale face. I frowned. "Yah! Are that crazy? You could’ve frozen to death out here!!" I told her angrily, but I got angrier when she still didn't wake up. I was so worried. "We're almost there. Hold on okay! Stay strong!" I pulled her up more and sprinted through the wind and into our dorms.

 

Once I reached the building of our dorm I saw the doorman look worried for me, as I sprinted to the elevator. As soon as I got on the 3rd floor I ran and kicked the door with my foot. "Please be ok..." I kept repeating as I looked at her. The door opened revealing Himchan hyung. "YAH !! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LO- omo." he gasped as he saw my state. I pushed past him, and dropped the shopping bags on the living room floor and set her down gently on the couch. "What happened??!?" Himchan panicked. "She stayed out for too long." I huffed out caressing her cheek. Himchan went out to the kitchen to get a cloth and hot water. I put a blanket on her. ' it' I thought as I raised her up and pulled her closer to me, hoping that some of my body heat radiate to her. The others came and had the same reaction. "Will she be okay?" Michaila exclaimed. "My poor baby." Himchan said as he dabbed some of the towel, soaked in hot water, on her face and gently put it on her fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter