Used... Again...

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Erika POV:

I started to scream, but the hand softened when I did and I was about to slap whoever pulled us away, until I saw N and Leo smiling playfully at us. I was too surprised at Leo smiling that I forgot I was suppose to hurt them. Michaila was the first to get back to her senses. "OPPA!!!! We thought we were gonna get kidnapped!!!" Michaila said angrily. "And you can't just grab us randomly like that!!!" she said hitting them on the heads. Yet Leo was still smiling, and laughing. N stopped laughing as he stared at me with concern. 

"Hey are you ok? Look I'm sorry that we scared you like that I thought it would be funny." N said with guilt causing Leo’s smile to drop: to my disappointment and relief because it made me get back to my senses. I was about to strangle them and rip their hair off when I saw their puppy stares that said 'we're too innocent to get killed' and it got me so I just sighed and rubbed my temple. "Whatever. Just don't do it again!!" I pouted. "We'll treat you guys for some bubble tea as an apology!!" Leo suggested. Michaila was about to give in when I held a hand up. "Sneak us in some cupcakes and you got yourself a deal." I told them and they grinned at us. Suddenly I felt myself getting yanked back, and my back landed on a hard chest I was very familiar with.

"Jagiya are you hurt? I heard you guys squeak when we were performing, and I thought it was just you guys cheering; but at the end of the performance we didn't see you!!" Zelo said in a low voice concerned as he kept pulling me closer. I just smiled and turned around not leaving his arms and put my arms around his neck and pecked him. "Don't worry oppa, it was just N and Leo oppa messing with us." I assured him and he sighed and just pulled me closer. "Hello we're still here!" I heard N say. Both him and Leo were looking in disgust as I just chuckled and pulled Zelo closer sealing his lips with mine. That's when I heard the two squeak and run away. Zelo and I pulled back laughing and I hollered at them.

"YOU GUYS STILL OWE US BUBBLE TEA!!!"

 

 

It was raining hard so we couldn't hang with Vixx, but at least Michaila and I got some time with our fiancès. So here I am watching a random movie with Zelo, cuddled up on the couch with me in between his legs as my body leaning in his chest, with the popcorn bowl on my lap. We were both wearing matching sweaters.

"What is that guy doing?! . . . Yeah he's gonna die..." I muttered at the character at the screen. I felt Junhong shrug and continued to pull me closer watching the movie and I couldn't think of anywhere else to be in than here in his arms.

 

 

Michaila POV:

 

"Go faster." Daehyun said. "I'm trying but it's too hard." I pouted. "You can do it babe." he said as he patted my head and kissed my pouting cheeks. "Ok..." I muttered. Then I started to do Zelo's rap in warrior in less than 3 seconds perfectly this time and I was so happy that I was jumping up and down with excitement. "FINALLY!!!" I cheered. And Daehyun smiled his crescent eyed smile and patted my head again. "Good Job jagiya!!" He said patting my head. I pouted. "Yah oppa I'm not a dog!!" I teasingly told him. He laughed and offered for us to take a break. We've been practicing for a few hours now since we couldn't go outside because of the rain.

"Jagiya?" Daehyun called out as I hummed sipping my water bottle. "Let's play a game." He suggested. "I'm too tired to move." I whined. "No, it's a talking game. It's just tell me a random event or fact about your life and I'll respond back." He told me. "Like what?” I asked thinking some. “Okay, I am foreign, I was raised in a lot of places." I told him. Daehyun nodded. "Tell me, which place did you like the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter