Surprises in Jeju-do

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Michaila's POV:

 

We arrived in Jeju at 11 pm. "Oppa! We're tried, when can we go to sleep?" I whined. We were on our way to B.A.P's beach house. "We’re almost there. Just lay your head on me if you're tired." Daehyun said to me while putting my head on his chest. "Okay, but if I fall asleep you'll have to carry me, because I'll kill you, got it?" I told him teasingly. "Sure, okay missy.” He teased back, as he laid my head on his chest. “Plus I've carried to bed before it'll be a piece of cake." He said while he kissed my head. "Okay." I yawned. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

Daehyun's POV:

 

 

Michaila is so cute when she is asleep. I hope no one wakes her up. "Hyung, is Michaila going to sleep with me while we are here? Or did you have a room for her and Erika?" I asked Yongguk hyung. "Yeah, I guess you and Michaila can share a room, and Zelo and Erika will share a room.” He states as he pulls the car into the lot. “Awww look Erika fell asleep on Zelo's chest, and Zelo fell asleep on her head. It's so cute." Yongguk hyung said as he looked through the rear view mirror. I looked back at them and they looked so cute together. "You better not hurt my daughter you hear me Jung Daehyun." Himchan hyung told me. "Of course not hyung. I couldn't even imagine hurting my little ball of sunshine." I said smiling widely. "You better not I can't imagine life without these two energizers." Himchan hyung said smiling. By the time we arrived at the beach house, Michaila was in a deep sleep snoring softly - it was the most adorable thing I've seen. "Youngjae-ah! Jongup-ah! Hurry up, I'm gonna carry her instead of waking her up." I told Youngjae and Jongup, so they'd exit the van faster. After Himchan-hyung unlocked the door, I carried Michaila into the room we'd share, and laid her sleeping figure on the bed. I wanted her to be comfortable, but I don't think I should change her clothes. I walked out of the room and went Himchan hyung. "Hyung, can you change Michaila please, she looks really uncomfortable in her day clothes," I told him.

 

"No problem, I mean I don't need some hormonal boy changing my daughter. " He said as he walked past me into the room. A few minutes later he came out. "Daehyun-ah I don't want you sleeping with her, okay?" He told me. "Why not hyung? I mean it was okay back at the dorms." I asked him confused. "Well see the thing is Michaila is not a Korean girl, so she's not small like them, and so she has more curves to her body. Are you getting what I'm saying?" Himchan-hyung asked me. "I think so,” I pondered, then finally understood what he was hinting at. “But hyung," I whined. "Erika and Zelo are already asleep in the same bed, and if I sleep on the couch my back and neck will be very sore tomorrow." I told him pouting. "Look you little playboy you can sleep with my daughter, but you better not harm in any way shape or form, got it?" Himchan-umma said. "Yes, hyung." I told him with a smile on my face. I walked into the room and grabbed a shirt and a pair of short from my bag to sleep in. After I changed into my night clothes I got into bed with Michaila. I snuggled closer to her, I guess she felt my warmth because she snuggled next to me and laid her head on my chest. I smiled at her peaceful sleeping face. As she slept I examined her face. Her beautifully long dark eyelashes, arched eyebrows, cute little nose and plump rosy pink lips. I've kissed her twice, but I feel as if I've never kissed her. I leaned in closer to capture her lips with mine. Her lips fitted perfectly with mine and tasted if her smoothie that we had shared earlier. I felt her stir under my lips, so I pulled back so she wouldn't wake up. Her lips curled into a smile. And it made me chuckle at her cuteness. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and thoughts of my love Michaila.

 

The Next Morning

 

 

Michaila's POV:

 

I woke up to see the peacefully sleeping face of Daehyun. I took the chance to study his face. His beautiful eyelashes, his adorable nose, the way his hair falls perfectly on his forehead, and his amazingly plump pink lips. His lips looked so soft and kissable. As I tried to give him a kiss, but laid my head back down on his chest softly as I saw his eyes flutter. "Jagiyah, I know you're awake." He said in his husky and Busan accented morning voice as he sat up. I looked up to see his perfect smile. I smiled back at him as I sat up as well, but my smile soon began to fade as I moved closer to his lips. My eyes closed as our lips connected. He put his arms around my waist as moved me on top of his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deep the kiss. He began to run his tongue on my bottom lip. When I didn't grant him the access he wanted, he squeezed my to make me gasp and he took his chance to explore the insides of my mouth. We fought for dominance, but wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter