Jealousy and Competiton

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

Michaila's POV:

 

"Hello, we’re Wogukin." Erika and I said as we were introduced ourselves in front of a camera. Another rookie duo called ‘Uri Sarang’ was also there. "Nice to meet you guys." One girl with angel-like features said. "I’m Lee Rayoo. I'm the vocalist and visual. And this is Kim Youngmin the rapper and dancer.  And together we’re Uri Sarang.” Rayoo said as she introduced herself and Youngmin. "I’m Kaemi and I'm the eldest and I'm in charge of Main Vocals and Main Dancing. And this is Jaemi she is in charge of Main Rapping and Lead Dancing. We are both visuals of our duo, Wogukin." I said as I introduce me and Erika to them. "And next week join us. WOGUKIN AND URI SARANG FOR ROOKIE IDOL. Bye-Bye!!." We all chorused. After we shot the commercial,  Erika and I rested in our dressing rooms, waiting for Yoojin-unnie to come get us for our next schedule. Rayoo and Youngmin Unni walked in.

 

"Hel-" I was interrupted by Rayoo. "So you two foreigners think you're gonna be a hit in Korea?" she said with lots of sarcasm and a raised eyebrow. "W-what did you say?" I asked speaking very formally. "She asked if you two foreigners think you're gonna be a hit in Korea. I swear black people." Youngmi spoke out irritated. I tried to stay calm but she spoke out about me and I flipped. "Look here . I hate when people assume I'm black because I'm not. For you Information I'm mixed with mostly Chinese and Hispanic decent, I have some black, and a little Native American and white in me, so shut up before I slap the out of both of you." I said coldly. "Whatever, we just came in here to tell you two to stay away from Jung Daehyun and Choi Junhong because they are ours. And we know you two work in the same company as them." Rayoo said back to us coldly.

 

"Huh? What do you mean they're yours?" Erika asked confused. "Like she said they are ours. I'm Choi Junhong's girlfriend. And she is Jung Daehyun's girlfriend. What you think because you're cute they'll fall for you, two foreigners?" Youngmin claimed out harshly. Erika looked like she was about to cry but she held it in. My phone flashes indicating that Yoojin-unnie was waiting outside for us. "You know what, both of you get out of our ways we have a meeting to get to," I said as I roughly brushed my shoulders against theirs.

 

~TS Ent. Building~

 

After we finished our meeting with the president of the company, we walked towards B.A.P’s dance studio. Erika was sad, while I was livid. When I walked in I slapped Daehyun right across his face. "How could you? Huh? Was it because I'm foreign or the color of my skin that made you think you could play with my emotions? I don't need games in my life, to end up being hurt. We found out about you and Zelo's girlfriends." I said and used hand quotes as I said "girlfriends".

 

Erika's POV:

 

Before Unni could slap Daehyun oppa again I grabbed her arm. "It's not worth it let’s just go," I told her as I pulled on her arm. She obliged without another word but glared at Daehyun as she walked out. We went to our dorm, and once we arrived Michaila started crying. I sat her down and grabbed some tissues. "It’s okay unnie don't listen to those es. They're probably one of the possessive fans of Junhong and Daehyun. Our sunbaes aren't like that. If they actually had a girlfriend they would tell us." I tried to cheer her up. "Yea you're right." She sniffled out. I smiled.

 

"Let's go eat ice cream while watching Heirs. MY MINHYUKIE IS SO KYUTE IN IT LIKE OMG!!" I started squealing. She started to laugh and stopped crying and I smiled in success on cheering her up. “So, you’ve given up on Zelo already?” she slyly smirked. "WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING!! SO I CAN DO WHAT I WANT." I screamed in protest. "Yet, that is." Michaila teased. “Whatever, let’s just begin this Heirs mini-marathon before we go to sleep,” I said leaving a chuckling Michaila on the couch. We put on our night clothes and grabbed some ice cream for each of us, as we watched Heirs until we fell asleep.

 

One Week Later

Erika's POV:

 

I had a schedule to record a song from our album. I listened to the track a few days ago and let me tell you it’s really good! I can't wait to sing it! I got down the elevator and I saw the girls from ‘Uri Sarang’ in the front lobby talking to the front desk lady. I became curious of their presence, so I eavesdropped on them. "Hello, we’re Lee Rayoo and Kim Youngmin. We're here for Jung Daehyun and Choi Junhong of BAP." Rayoo said in an aegyo filled voice. I swear I could've thrown up right then and there because that aegyo voice was such a fail. "Sorry ladies I don't see your names on the list." Desk Lady Kim said. I mentally cheered her for that. "You don't need to because we're their girlfriends," Rayoo said sassily as she flipped her hair and walked away. Ms.Kim started yelling at them as they walked towards the elevator,  which I happened to be hiding near. Before I could move they already spotted me.

 

"Well, well, well~ If it isn't Jae Mi from ‘Wogukins’." Youngmi spat. I inwardly groaned. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked trying a nice approach. "Tsk, here for our boyfriends of course now step aside so we can go to them." Rayoo threatened. I shook my head this close letting my steam blow. "Sorry, but Ms. Kim said you’re not on the list so I can't let you in. I'm sorry." I faked a smile. Raymond smirked. "Is that so? Well, we'll just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter