Getting Set in Motion

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

Michaila’s POV:

 

"Unni, what do you think?" Erika asked as she stepped out in her wedding dress. I gasped as I saw my friend. "Oh, my. It's so beautiful." I said tearing up a bit. "Unni don’t cry." Erika said coming towards me, trying to stop me from crying. "Oh my gosh. I know I'm so cheesy right now, crying over your wedding dress." I laughed out through my tears. “But you look so grown, and in love it makes my heart swell.” I said as I continued to wipe my eyes. "Kayla, now you’re going to make me cry,” She joked. “Now go try yours on. We only have a month left until the big day." Erika said excitedly. "Okay, I'll be back." I went to get into my dress. 'Aish, I feel as if my s aren't gonna fit.' I thought as I tried to adjust the dress. Once I was full situated I walked to show Erika my dress.

 

Erika POV:

 

"Kayla, it looks amazing on you." I exclaimed as I started to play with her wedding dress."Doesn't it?" She twirled around. "The perfect wedding dress for you. YOU’RE PRETTY IN YOUR WEDDING DRESS~" Then I began singing Wedding Dress. "Yah~" She whined as grabbed my wrist. She looked around the store apologizing to the staff for being too loud. We reserved the place so no one else can get in here, as we shopped for our dresses. "Omo!! You so look beautiful!!" I heard someone exclaim. It was Yoonji unnie and Key Oppa. Long story short Exo oppas introduced us to Shinee, and Key instantly clicked with us. So he was the only guy we took with us dress shopping. Michaila grinned twirling around and grinning at us. "It's perfect." She exclaimed."You sure you don't want to try any more dresses?" I asked her. She shook her head as I sighed. "Okay." I finally said. "So how much is it?" Yoonji unnie asked taking out her wallet, while Key touched up her dress.

 

When Michaila told us the price, Key and I had to rush over to Yoonji unnie to catch her falling body. Key put his two fingers on her wrist. "SHE HAS A PULSE!!" He yelled assuring us. "Aigoo." I sighed. After we got Yoonji unnie some water to wake her up she paid for Michaila's dress and excused herself to go to the car. She probably cried over her empty wallet."We can just ask Suho for some money if you really need it." Key said checking his nails. "No, it's fine I can buy the other things I need with my own money." Michaila waved off the offer. "Then why did you ask Yoonji noona to get you the dress?" Key asked. "Well, she offered and she told me it can be her wedding present so I agreed to it. I hope she's alright." Michaila said as she started to worry. "She'll be fine, hopefully." I said trying to calm her down.

 

"Let's get going time's a wasting!" Key told us as we went to the jewelry section to find accessories for our wedding dresses. After we were done shopping for the accessories, we went to meet with the wedding planner to discuss final details for the design of the wedding, the guest list, and the food that will be served, where the reception would be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter