Misunderstandings

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Michaila's POV:

 

When we got back to our dorm we began to fangirl like crazy. We got out our BAP Albums and started to dance to the songs. When 'Dancing In The Rain' began to play we got so excited that we squealed. We covered our mouths and started laughing. "Kayla is this a dream?" Erika asked me as we were on her bed listening to 'It's All Lies'. "I don’t know, but if it is I don’t want to wake up. EVER." I said as I closed my eyes. "Me either. Good night," she said as she gave into the sleepiness calling her too.

 

The Next Day

 

 

"Kayla hurry up. We can't be late." Erika said as she rushed into a building. "Yah Erika, the show doesn’t start for another 4 hours what do you mean late?" I said as I chased after her. We were guest-hosts on Show Champion. We didn't know the other two hosts, but we heard they were from SM Entertainment. "Erika slow down. We have to go to make-up and dressing before we look around." I yelled to the girl who was almost half way down another hall leading to god knows where. "Okay, let’s go. I can’t wait to see who we’re hosting with," she said excitedly as she hung on to my arm. "Hahahaha you are surely Zelo's perfect match." I laughed. "Unni you know I can tell Dae Oppa all your embarrassing secrets." She said with a smirk. "You wanna die?" I threatened. She just laughed as if nothing happen. 'I swear this girl will be the death of me.' I laughed at my thought.

 

After we got dressed we walked to the stage to meet our other co-hosts. As we walked up the stage we saw them then froze. ‘BYUN BAEKHYUN AND PARK CHANYEOL ARE GOING TO HOST WITH US?!?!?!’ I mentally fangirled. Our Exo-K biases were right in front of us and they were out co-hosts. They walked over to us. "Unnie, this is still real life, right?" Erika asked. I hit her on the head. "OW!! That hurt!!" She whispered/yelled to me. "Now you know it's real," I confirmed. She pouted as BaekYeol was coming towards us. "Ok act natural," I told her and we took deep breaths. We greeted the formally since they were our seniors. "Wow! I didn't know our guest MC's were gonna be this cute." Chanyeol complimented. "Oh, thank you." We both bowed hiding our blushes. They both chuckled. "C'mon let's go practice our lines," Baekhyun said.

 

~Three Hours Later~

 

We went back to the dressing rooms and as the coordi unnies did our last touches we read over our scripts to practice. "Unnie, BAP's performing today too!!" Erika tapped my shoulder as she read the line up for today. "Do you think they're here?" I asked her. "Should we check?" She asked. There were 30 minutes left before the show starts. "Yea we have time let’s go." We were about to head out to cheer on BAP until the director told us we can’t leave. "Really?" I complained. Baekhyun came over. "Don't worry before they go up there will be a commercial so you can have 2 minutes to get to them." Baekhyun smiled his charming smile. I was melting under his smile but gladly thanked him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol told us funny stories that happened in  Exo's dorm when the fans weren’t around. We were laughing so hard I thought our jaws would come off. "So Sehun accidentally hit Kai in the head with the water bottle, which made the water spill and when Suho came in seeing the mess he got so mad he-"

 

"Guys it's 2 minutes until the show starts you guys can go on stage now for final touches." The Director interrupted. So Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Erika and I made our way up and in about 2 minutes the show began. The show began. "We Are One. Hello, I’m Exo-K’s Byun Baekhyun. And I’m Exo-K’s Park Chanyeol." Baekyeol said their greeting. "Hello, I’m Kaemi,” I started. “And I’m Jaemi”. Erika finished. “And together we’re Wogukin." We said together. "And this Show Champion." We all said chorused. The crowd was ecstatic. They were screaming and cheering for both us and Exo. "Okay, how about the first performance of the night. Give It Up for Super Junior performing ‘S.P.Y’." I said as we all left the stage. The show went on until the very last performance, which was B.A.P. "The Comeback we all have been waiting for. Give it up for B. A. P." We all four said in Unison. BAP came out and sang their intro/warm up song 'Yes Sir'. Then they performed their comeback song 'Stop It'. The crowd was loving it. The show ended and we all said goodnight to the crowd and cameras. The show was finally over. Erika and I walked over to BaekYeol giving them each a hug. "Thanks for hosting with us." We said. They laughed at our cuteness and patted us on our heads as they said bye. We walked to BAP's dressing room. "Oppa! Umma! Appa! Can we come in?" Unni asked in her best aegyo filled voice.

 

Michaila's POV:

 

I didn't hear a response. So I knocked again. And still no response. "Kayla let's just go in," Erika said impatiently. But before I could stop her from barging in the door was opened. When we looked in we froze. We saw Rayoo and Youngmi kissing Daehyun and Zelo. Tears brimmed both my and Erika's eyes. We just turned and ran away before they saw us. Once we came back to our dressing room we started to cry. We heard a knock on the door. "Go away," I yelled. "Michaila it's Chanyeol and Baekhyun can we please come in?" Chanyeol asked through the door. I got up to get the door to find myself pulled into an immediate hug. I was stunned at first but soon gave into the hug and began to cry harder on Chanyeol's chest. "Shhh. . . Michaila it's okay. I'm here. Everything's gonna be alright. I'm here, Oppa is gonna make sure everything is okay. Just please stop crying." Chanyeol said as he calmed me down.

 

After Baekhyun and Chanyeol calmed us down they asked us why were crying. I told them about what we saw and how we felt played by Daehyun and Zelo. "Really? They did that but didn't you say they asked you guys out. Why would they cheat if they claimed they really liked you?" Baekhyun asked with lots of concern. I shrugged my shoulders. Erika's sorrow soon turned into rage. "Them two es don't know who they are messing with. Let's go show them how a Philipinian and Guatemalan girls get their revenge.” She said. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked very confused as to what she had said. We laughed because their confused faces were so adorable. "Sorry oppa. She was just saying how we should get revenge on Daehyun and Zelo." I explained to them. They both nodded understandingly. "So what type of revenge are you thinking of Erika?" Baekhyun asked her. She began to smile evilly. "I was hoping maybe Baekhyun-ie Oppa and Chanyeol-ie Oppa could help us out in our plot of revenge," she said while batting her eyelashes. "Sure, we would love to help our dongsaengs get revenge on who made them cry," Chanyeol said.

 

"Okay so can you meet us at the TS Entertainment dance room 13 tomorrow at 10 in the morning?" I asked knowing exactly what Erika was planning. They nodded. "Awesome. Oppa since we don't want to run into to B.A.P again tonight, can we go to your place and hang out with you guys and the rest of Exo for awhile." I asked while both of us were doing our best aegyo. They melted like ice cream on a hot summer's day. "Of course you can," Baekhyun said pinching our cheeks. We asked the guys to leave while we changed into more comfortable clothes.

 

Exo's Dorm:

 

As Erika and I entered Exo's Dorm I felt my heart beat pick beat at the thought of meeting ALL 12 MEMBERS OF EXO. As we entered the living room we saw Lay, Kai, Suho, Chen, and Kris on the couch. We bowed 90° to them. "Hello, I’m Michaila," I said hiding behind Chanyeol, peeking out from the side. "Hello, I’m Erika," Erika said slightly more timid. "Okay, hyungs and dongsaengs these girls, Michaila and Erika, are TS Entertainment’s newest project," Chanyeol said as he wrapped his arms around us.

 

No one's POV:

 

Suddenly there was a loud thud followed by screaming from the room above. Kris started to yell in Chinese, "HEY GUYS WE HAVE GUESTS PLEASE CONTAIN YOURSELVES!!" Then Tao came down and when he saw the two guests they have and he smiled and bowed and quickly and turned to Kris saying in Chinese: "Guys, we have a problem!! Kyungsoo was cooking kimchi spaghetti but Sehun, being the troublemaker he is, he knocked down the boiling spaghetti and now Kyungsoo's up there trying to kick his !" Since the other Exo members have been studying Chinese for quite some time they understood what Tao said and cursed silently under their breath.

 

"What's going on?" Erika asked innocently. "Oh- just something. Excuse me." Suho smiled his angelic smile at the two of them and tapped Kris to follow him upstairs. “Unni, do you know what’s going on?” Erika said as she looked over at Michaila. Michaila then explained what was said, causing Erika to gasp and slightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter