Welcome to WEEKLY IDOL

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekly Idol Broadcast

Author’s POV:

 

"Welcome to Weekly Idol." Hyeongdon and Defconn said in unison. "Today we’ll be having the greatest Foreign Idols here." Defconn said."The ones who come 'Before the Dawn' and conquered the world with their comeback song 'Nu ABO' give it up for Wo. Guk. In." Hyeongdon said. Their newest song Nu ABO played as they walked in. Michaila and Erika bowed as they came out, and hugged Hyeongdon and Defconn. "/@&*@:*#*#* (introduce yourself)" Hyeongdon and Defconn gibbered. "Hello, we are WoGukIn." They bowed to the camera. "So cute. You guys should introduce yourselves to those who don't know about you." Defconn said. "Okay, I’m the eldest Kae Mi." Michaila said with a smile. "Hi, I’m Jae Mi.” Erika said smiling just as brightly. "So have you too ever seen our show?" Hyeongdon asked us. "Yes, we love this show, we would watch almost every episode." Michaila said smiling. "Ah, so you two have seen our next segment at Random Play?" Hyeongdon asked them. "Yes, it's when you play our songs at random, and we try to get them correctly to gain our prize." Michaila said.

 

"So we will play all your songs from your debut to now, at random. This should be interesting since you two have a lot of songs that have dances. Is there anything you want if you succeed?" Hyeongdon asked.  “Ummm. Hanwoo (Expensive Korean Meat)?” Michaila asked Erika, which caused her to nod rapidly. “Hanwoo!” They both said together. “Okay, Music Cue.” Donnie and Connie said. Erika and Michaila prepared themselves for the song that would play. The first song was their second comeback song 'Step' they danced to the song perfectly, then the song changed to their debut song 'Chu' the danced excellently. Then they played a random part of their song 'Thriller', and they had got confused and froze in their spots. "Time. Time. Yah do you not know it, it's your song right?" Hyeongdon asked sarcastically. "Yes, it's our song, but it been awhile since we had this song. We would change the dance to this song at random, so I think that’s why we got confused." Michaila said defending their hesitation. "So you don’t remember which version to dance to. Well, the Hanwoo is off the table." Defconn said to them. “Oppa, one more time, huh?” Erika begged using aegyo, causing Donnie to play along. “Our Jae Mi still wants to compete, huh? Well, what do you want now? And remember has to be lower than Hanwoo.” Donnie told them. “Chicken and Pizza.” Michaila stated, after her and Erika’s small talk. “Okay, Music Cue.” They started again, this time ‘Electric Shock’, then ‘Chu’, then ‘Before the Dawn’, finally ending with their current song ‘Nu ABO’. “Pass!” Donnie and Connie announced, causing the girls to cheer.

 

~~~

 

"Now it's time for," Hyeongdon started. "‘Rewrite Profile’." They all chorused. "Okay, so we’ll start with the eldest, Kaemi-ah." Hyeongdon said. "Okay, so your real name is Michaila. And you speak five languages. Really you speak five languages?" Hyeongdon asked her. "Yes, I speak English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish. " Michaila said smiling. "Why so many languages?" Defconn asked.

 

"My dad is Guatemalan, so he spoke Spanish and he taught me. I grew up knowing Spanish and English very well. Then in Elementary school my grandmother had taught me Chinese since she was from China, and she wanted me to speak to other relatives in China. And in high school, I loved to hear my Unni Yeonhui speak Korean, so I had learned Korean because it was so pretty. Finally in College, before coming to Korea to become an idol, I took a course in Japanese, which Jae-Mi did as well, and we even studied abroad to improve our Japanese even more." Michaila explained. "Ah. Can you say something to the international fans that maybe watching." Hyungdon encouraged. "Sure." Michaila said.

 

English:

"Hello, everybody. Thank you so much for supporting us and continuing to love us. We will see you soon."

Spanish:

"Hola, a todos muchas gracias por el apoyo y por favor continúe a amarnos. Vamos a verlos así, Te queremos."

Chinese:

"Ni hao, woaini, woxiang women keyi dedao geng jiejin de pengyau, xiwang dedao zhege jihui."

Japanese:

`Kon'nichiwa, daremo ga wataachi o sapōto shi, wataachi o aishi tsuzukeru tame ni son'nani arigatōgozaimaa. Wataachi wa sugu ni hyōji sa re

 

"Now let's move on to Erika." Hyeongdon said."Jaemi-ah, real name Erika and she's from the Philippines. Really?" Hyeongdon asked her. "Yes, I'm originally from the Philippines and I speak Tagalog." She said. "Ah well say something to your fans in the Philippines. " Defconn said. "Of course," She said before turning towards the camera. "Salamat sa lahat na nag susporta saamin, sana suportahan mo kami lagi. Mahal ko lahat kayo (translation: Thank you to all who supported us, I hope you will always support us. I love you)." Erika said.

 

After Commercial Break

Michaila's POV:

 

"It's really nice to have idols who can communicate very well with their international fans. And speaking of international, since you two had debuted around the time of some good boy groups. What is one of your favorite groups?" Hyeongdon asked. "Ah, my favorite band was Shinee sunbae. I was like in love with Taemin sunbae," Erika said blushing madly. "Ah really, say a confession to Taemin-ah, huh?" Defconn edged on. "But I'm engaged now so, that wouldn't that be wrong?" She asked. "To whom?" Hyeongdon and Defconn asked. "Choi Junhong, B.A.P’s Zelo." She said. "Really, then let's call Zelo, huh?" Defconn asked.

 

"B.A.P is promoting in Japan, so I don't think they can answer." PD-nim said. "Okay then say something to him into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter