Final Days in Jeju

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Morning

Michaila's POV:

 

I woke up to find that Daehyun was gone. I got up and walked out of the room. I went into the kitchen to find him cooking. I smiled and decided to hug my cute oppa. "Good morning Oppa. Did you sleep well?" I asked him. "Yeap, I slept perfectly, and you?' He asked turning around to me. "Slept like a baby, but I was kinda sad to not see you beside me." I pouted. He captured my lips. It took me by surprise. I looked up at his goofy smile and began to giggle. "Yah, what's so funny?" He questioned. "Nothing," I said walking backward until I bumped into something or someone.

 

"Ahhh~~ So it was you who was being so loud this morning?" I heard Ummachan say. "Umma~ Good morning." I said excitedly as I hugged him. "Ne. Come on let's co- I mean eat some breakfast." He said as he saw Daehyun cooking. "Okay umma ." We walked over to the island. I jumped onto the island. "Oppa after breakfast let's go shopping okay?" I asked. "Sure, we need to get you and Erika some more clothes. Because you will never ever wear them outfits in public. Got it?" He said. "Oppa, you know that we’ll eventually be wearing outfits like those, right?" I said giggling. "Well me and Zelo will make sure that NEVER happens." He said. "Okay oppa,” I said laughing even harder at his determination. “I'm going to wake up Erika, okay?" I said as I went to her and Zelo's room. I saw them cuddled in bed. It was so cute. Both of our dreams have come almost all the way true.

 

"Erika time to wake up," I whispered to her. She first just wiggled. "Erika Baekhyunnie oppa said to come here." I teased. Her eyes shot open, she ran past me screaming "Baekhyun Oppa." I started laughing. She looked back at me. "That's not cool, I'm going to get you back." She said smirking.  I laughed even harder because she was so serious. Zelo woke up to see me laughing like an idiot. "Yah Michaila, are you okay?" He asked as he laid on his bed facing me."Yes, oppa. It's just Erika is so cute when she’s being serious." I laughed. He just smiled at me and picked me up off the ground. We walked back into the kitchen together. Erika came running towards Zelo.

 

"Unni he's mine!" She said holding onto Zelo's arm causing him to chuckle at her. "Fine," I ran over Daehyun. "This one is mine, okay?" I said smirking. "This one?" Daehyun asked with a smile. "Yes. You're my oppa." I said using aegyo. "Aigoo. You're just too cute." He said kissing me on the cheek. After we ate breakfast, and I must say Daehyun's cooking was delicious, Erika and I went to change. "Hurry up Erika, we gotta get ready," I said while pushing Erika to her and Zelo's room. She gathered her clothes. "Now come on I have to get ready." I said dragging her to mine and Dae Dae's room, so we could get dressed.

 

We walked back into the living, and the boys looked at us very confused. “What’s wrong?” I asked as they continued to stare at us. “Nothing, just I thought you guys didn’t have any other clothes, but the one you wore last night?” Himchan proposed with a raised eyebrow and smirk. “Uh, that you see,” Erika began trailing off. As we tried to come up with an excuse Yongguk spoke. “So you both thought that getting dressed in clubbing attire would stun us. Then you proposed about going out with said outfits, in an attempt to make Daehyun and Zelo jealous, am I correct?” We only nodded, refusing to make eye contact with them. All of a sudden they all began to laugh at us. “Yah!!” I whined at them. “It's not funny,” Erika complained. After calming down, Jongup spoke. “So why did you have clubbing clothing anyways? You guys certainly weren't thinking we would sneak you in right?”

 

“Well, kind of,” I admitted. “I mean you guys are old enough, well except Jongup oppa and Zelo oppa, but we still thought we could go and have some fun.” I explained. “Well now you know we never let you guys out with such outfits while you're ever with us.” Himchan proclaimed, with the rest nodding their head in agreement. “Wow, I feel as though I'm back at home. Thanks, Mom.” I said sarcastically. “But are we still gonna go shopping?” Erika asked after a small moment of silence. “Okay, I guess. Come on you two.” Daehyun said as he put his arm around me.

 

Erika POV:

 

We went to Jeju mall. Luckily it was a weekday and during school hours, so it wasn't full of shopping teenagers, but still luckily no one recognized us since we just kept our head low by talking to each other. "OMG LOOK!!!" I said as I ran towards Hollister, which wasn't that far away, and it was next to Forever 21. "Wow, I didn't know these store would be in Korea." I squealed as they all chuckled at my state as I went in the store. "YAH WAIT FOR ME!!" Zelo went after me, I saw Michaila and Daehyun going off towards the other part of the mall. "Meet us at 2 pm in the food court, we'll eat lunch then." Michaila told us, and I saw Daehyun oppa's eyes glow with the mention of food and I giggled.

 

Zelo helped me pick some clothes for me and I would model for him. I honestly thought he would get tired of it, so I would ask him if he wants to stop shopping, but him being the perfect and sweet little shi- I mean guy he is, he kept waving it off and smiled at me saying it was fine, and that he loved to see me model. I blushed at his words, but soon realized why he liked me to be the model. He would make me pose in weird ways and snap pictures of it as if we were in a photo shoot, but we would laugh it off at the end. We continued shopping until I had handful of shopping bags in my hands, which he helped me carry. He also got some stuff; however his taste was odd, but he pulls it off. We even went into a skateboard shop, where I helped him pick out a new board. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter