Eye of the Storm

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Michaila’s POV:

 

"Are you two gonna look at us or do we have to get you like old times?" Erika began to squeeze my hand knowing that she just heard Kyle's voice. We were terrified. I grabbed Erika by the arm, as we got up. As we turned to look at them, I noticed that James hadn't changed a bit, but maybe lost a lot of sleep. When I looked over to Kyle he was almost still the same. He was tanner and more toned than before. 

 

"Why are you two here?" I asked scared, but confidently. "Well, you both left us. And you both know how  mad we can get when we have to wait." James said as he and Kyle walked towards us. "No you . I meant how the did you find us." I said as anger raged through me and both of stood our grounds."Look at who thinks she has balls to talk back to me." James said smirking. "No I don't think we have the balls to do so, I know that I handle myself. You see we both have the balls to step to both of your punk asses because only a would lay his hands on a woman." I said coldly. James and Kyle both looked pissed at my remark. James then scoffed. "So you think you're a woman now, huh?'' Kyle asked smirking. "We know we are women, now can you tell us how and why you came here to find us and leave. Before we call for security." Erika finally said. Kyle walked over to her.

 

"You probably shouldn't have said that," Kyle said with a smirk. He pulled her hair and slung her to the ground."You son-of-a-. You're done now." Erika said angrily as she got off the floor. And ran right towards him and started punching him as hard as she could, hopefully, those self-defense and boxing classes are going to pay right now. I felt someone pull my hair and sling me to the ground. I looked up to see James standing over me. "Look the little foreigner is on the ground, whatever will she do?" He said teasing me. He was really strong, I knew I had no chance against him, but I still had to try. I got up off the ground and jumped onto James. With him being so strong he caught me, and it was like I was just trying to hug me.

 

"I knew you still wanted me." He whispered in my ear. I pulled his hair. He let me go and I got down, then punched him in the stomach. While he was still bent over I roundhouse kicked him in the face. He fell on the ground. I got on top of him and began to beat his face to a pulp. The more I kept hitting him, more of the memories of him beating me began to replay in my head, which made me hit him harder so he could feel the pain I felt for those months of abuse. I stopped hitting him when Erika stopped and helped me up. He was dazed. We set them up in some chairs. And tied them up. "Now answer me, how did you find us?" I said looking them both in the eyes.

 

"We saw a commercial on MTV about TS Entertainment going to L.A. for a one time west-coast concert. And it showed some groups. We were about to change the channel, but then we saw both of you.” James started as he looked over at me, causing me to roll my eyes. “And so after we saw that commercial we searched the groups under the TS, to make sure we weren't hallucinating about seeing you.” Kyle continued to me and James had a stare down. “Once we found out that both of you were here in Korea, we got on the first plane here," James said. "But why? Why come here? We've moved on and don't want anything to do with either of you." I said angrily. "We came because we missed you. We know you still have feelings for us. We were your first everything.  Your first relationship, first kiss, and first love." Kyle said as I looked at Erika. I could tell her heart was hurting because it was all true. "Well, you have been replaced. If you never wanted to lose us then you shouldn't have treated us as punching bags.” I said pulling Erika closer to me, snapping her out of her trance. “Like Michaila had said we have moved on, and we are both now currently in relationships,” Erika said with no remorse. “With whom? One of these Asian men?” James scoffed. “No offense to Erika, but Asian isn't the best way to go for a black girl,” James said as if knew what was best for me, talking all arrogantly.

 

“So what if they’re? They love us more than you two piece of two ever did.” I said defiantly.  “And we also have friendships with a lot of the Korean stars and became their little sisters. So we've gained a new family here, the same one we tried to start with you, but you became controlling and abusive.” I said looking down feeling tears well up in my eyes. “We can change. Can you find it in your heart to forgive us?” Kyle pleaded. I and Erika both sighed. “We have forgiven you both,” Erika said causing them to look at us with a glint of hope in their eyes. I disturbed me that they actually thought it was possible for us to get back together, with what happened almost 10 minutes ago. “But not for you, we forgave you because that's how we were able to move on. But if you're asking for a second chance the answer is no. We are not dropping our current boyfriends for some pieces of trash like you." I said coldly as I glared at them.

 

"Unni, call security to get them and arrest them. And if police need evidence we can just give them the video from the dance room." Erika said changing the language to Korean. I nodded as walked over to the phone. "Hello. Oh Jin Rak Oppa, can you come take these two men from here, and down to the police station for intruding TS Entertainment." I told him, and he agreed to be there in five minutes. “Just how did you both manage to get in here?” I asked because the security is very strict. “We came in the front entrance as delivery men. Once we got past the security and front desk we went looking around the upper parts of the building.” Kyle said.

 

“I remembered how much you loved to dance Michaila, so we started looking for the dance rooms. We bumped into a woman she asked where we were going. She was surprisingly good at English, so we asked her where you guys were. I told her that I was your older brother and the Kyle was a family friend. She believed us and told us where you were.” James said looking at me. “Wow, you two always find to get what you want don't you, but not this time. Goodbye James, and don't look for me ever again.” I said turning away and walking out the door with Erika close behind.

 

Author's POV:

 

Michaila and Erika went to B.A.P.'s dorm and saw that everyone was there. "Appa, Umma" they chorused. Yongguk and Himchan came on cue. They found Michaila and Erika disdained."Omo, what happened?" Himchan asked them. They couldn't answer, they just began to cry. "Daehyun-ah! Junhong-ah! Come here now." Yongguk yelled. "What is-" Daehyun stopped speaking once he saw Michaila crying and all bruised up. He went took her to his room, and Zelo did the same.

 

Daehyun's Pov:

 

"Michaila, are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah, I just want to be next to you." She said through her sniffles. I brought her closer to me and we laid on our bed together. After a few minutes, I noticed that she had fallen asleep. I removed her practice clothes and put a shirt of mine and a pair of her sleep shorts in her. I laid back beside her until I fell asleep also.

 

Zelo's POV:

 

"Erika, what happened, why are you all bruised up? Who did this to?" I asked her full of concern. "He did it." She said. "Who did?" I asked her confused. "Kyle." I was shocked and angry. "How? How did he? Is he still here, what about Michaila?" I was really concerned not only for her safety but also Michaila's. If Kyle was back James had to be too.

 

She told me everything, from the fight to why they came back. I was livid I wanted to go tell Daehyun hyung, but she stopped me. "No, let Michaila tell him. I think it would be better if she told him." She said laying her head on my chest. "Okay, but are you gonna tell the rest?" I asked her. This was nothing to keep from the group members, but I don't want to tell them unless she lets me or she can tell them. "Unni, she'll tell them. She’s better at talking about this kind of stuff than me. Oppa I'm tired let's go to sleep." She lying down on the bed.

 

"Aren't you forgetting to change?" I asked her wondering if she's comfortable in her dance clothes. "No, these clothes are comfortable.  Come on I need my pillow." She said using aegyo.  "Okay, oppa is coming," I said as I laid down beside her. We both went to sleep.

 

The Next Day

Michaila's POV:

 

I woke up to my body sore. That fight really took a lot out of me. After I had taken a shower I felt a little better. "Himchan, where are you?" I called from the living room. "I'm coming," he said as he left his room. "What's wrong?" He asked. I sat down. "I'm ready to talk. Can you get everybody, please." I said smiling weakly.

 

After Himchan called everybody into the living room I began to tell everything that happened yesterday. "But why didn't you two call for help or something? You know I hate worrying about you Michaila. Why must you always make me worry?" Daehyun said getting up and pacing the floor. "Oppa I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I nor Erika wanted to call anyone for a reason. Why can't you just accept that?" I asked him. "Why? Why didn't you call for help then?" He asked coming closer to me, causing me to back up some.

 

"Because this was something me and Erika needed to solve on our own. We need to give them a taste of what we had to deal with for years. So we fought back. Do I feel bad? Yes. Do I regret it? No. This was something that we needed to do and we proved to ourselves - to prove to them that we aren't helpless nor weak.” I said with determination on my face, but I still saw that all of them were worried about us. It honestly made me feel loved. "Oppa, so please you don't need to worry as much about me. Okay, I'm a big girl now. Is oppa okay with me fighting my own battles?" I asked using aegyo trying to relieve the tense moment. "Okay, just don't get hurt. I don't like seeing you hurt, or in pain. Got it?" He asked holding me in his arms. "Yes, sir. I won't get hurt." I said snuggling into his chest.

 

“HEY JUNG DAEHYUN DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?” Umma Chan s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter