As the Storm Passes Through

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV:

 

*buzz * 'Who could this be?' I thought as I read that the name of the sender was from an 'Unknown' sender. I opened the message to see that it had an attachment of pictures. I saw Michaila and some guy. At first, it was them by themselves, then the pics of them staring eye to eye. I didn't want to jump to conclusions, so I kept looking through the pictures. My heart ached as I began to look at more of the photos. There she was sitting in a chair and he was kneeling on one knee and giving her a ring on a rose. Then she hugged him. I wasn't even gone a month. How can she do this to me? Didn't she love me? Those types of questions were going throughout my mind.

 

"No this can't be true she would never do this to me." I thought aloud. "Hyung what's wrong?" Youngjae asked me with concerned eyes. I gave him my phone. As he looked through the pictures his face became white. "Hyung there has to be a reason. Michaila isn't this type of girl." Youngjae told me. "Well if you look at her cultural history. Black girls are . So now that she is famous, she must believe if she can get one guy - me - wrapped around her finger, she’d be okay if her sideman left her." I said out of anger. "Hyung watch what you are saying." Youngjae retorted back angrily.

 

"Why? It's not like she can hear me. And you know what I'm done. If she can't take me gone for two weeks, then there is no need for her." I said raged. "Hyung what are you saying?" Youngjae asked with concerned eyes. "I'm saying she can live happily with that guy, and if James ever comes back, oh well she better fight, or-" Youngjae interrupted me. "Hyung are you saying that you don't care if she gets dangerously hurt, or even killed?" Youngjae questioned me. "I need some time." I said as I walked out of the hotel me, and Youngjae were sharing in NYC. We had just finished our concerts and filming for both the MVs and the DVD.

 

I went to get some fresh air when I spotted Zelo crying over the balcony. "Yah Zelo why are you crying?" I asked him concerned. "H-hyung Erika is cheating on me, and Yongguk hyung nor Jongup hyung believe it." He said to me as he cried on my shoulder. "Really how do you know she's cheating?" I asked him. He showed the pictures.  I gasped because the pictures looked the exact same as the ones I got except it was Erika with some other guy. "Hyung why would she do that? I thought she loved me." He said as he continued to cry.

 

"Zelo-ah don't cry over her. Both Erika and Michaila are two phony girls. They played us." I said even madder than I already was. "Huh? Michaila too?" Zelo questioned. I nodded in response. "That's why they didn't want to go public because then they would’be been tied down. I'm done, she played with my emotions and ruined my first relationship. " Zelo screamed. "I understand. I came out here to think about this rationally, but now that there’s more proof. Michaila and I are over. If she ever speaks to me again, I’ll be so cold and cruel to her because that's what she deserves for playing me like that. And I bet they even lied about have an abusive boyfriend and about fighting with them and used some make-up to make the bruises. Just to have us feel sympathy. " I said.

 

"You’re right hyung. They never cared about us. They just saw something to play with. Erika and I are also done." Zelo said. "Zelo-ah we need to leave those two foreigners in America and move on." I said as we walked back to our rooms.

 

~Thier Return to Korea, at TS Ent.~~

Michaila's POV:

 

"Oppa welcome back" B.A.B.Y.s screamed outside of TS Entertainment. Which let us know they were back, in the building. I watched as they walked into the building. Me and Erika went into their group room to surprise them. They walked in we jumped up to surprise them. "Oppa welcome back." We expected them to be more excited, but. "What are you two doing here?" Ummachan asked like he was pissed off at us.

 

"We wanted to surprise you guys on your return. Didn't you guys miss us?" I asked confused. "Nope, not one bit." Daehyun said coldly I felt my heart break. "Now get out." Zelo shouted at us. This was so not like them. "Oppa what's wrong?" Erika asked confused as I was. "Get out now, or I’ll put you out physically." he shouted at us again. Erika began to cry as she ran out of the room.

 

"What the hell is your problems?" I asked mad because Zelo made Erika cry, again. "You, . Now get out of here, or I will toss you out. And if you ever come back again. I will do worse to you than James ever did." Daehyun said coldly. Tears began to form in my mind eyes. "What? So you would kill me, huh?" I questioned him. "Well if that's worse than him, then Yes."He said without any remorse. I stood there in shock. " you Daehyun. ALL OF YOU GUYS. YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL." I screamed running out of the room.

 

Me and Erika ran into our dance room. We hugged each other as we cried on each other's shoulder. "Kayla, why? Why are they being some mean to us? What did we do wrong?” Erika asked. "I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter