The Calm Before The Storm

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Weeks Later

 

"Oppa, I'm tired. Can we take a break?" Erika asked our choreographer. "Sure we've been practicing for almost 6 hours today. How about we wrap it up by you two performing the dance one last time, and we’ll be done for today." Our choreographer, Kim Hyun Jae, said. Our comeback song was called 'Electric Shock', it's about how love feels like an electric shock. We performed the dance routine one last time and our choreographer said his goodbye as we sat on the floor. With BAP having such a big end of the year, they have much more practice and have to work even harder. So we don't get to see them that much, but we know that it's for their careers and we are doing the same as well. We were walking out of the practice room when we ran into a group of seven boys.

 

"Hello, We are Wogukin. Who are might you all be?" I asked them formally seeing that they may have been older than us. "We’re BTS, I am Rap monster, this is Jin, J-Hope, Suga, V, Jimin, and Jungkook." The one with a snapback on said. "Ah, Nice to meet you guys. So are you guys new trainees at TS?" I asked them. "No, we are from Big Hit entertainment. We are just here to see our sunbae/hyungs BAP." The one called Jimin said. "Why?" I questioned. "Because Jongup is supposed to be teaching us some moves." He said. "Ahh~~ So you’re the group he is training to dance. Jongup is very busy today, but luckily we just finished and I know the moves that Jongup was going to teach you." I said to them. We walked back into the practice room. "Unni I'm going to see if Jongup oppa and Zelo oppa can help okay." She stated as she left out if the room.

 

"I’m curious, so are we older than you two? Because you both showed a lot of formality." Jin asked me. "Sort of, we’re the same year as Jungkook-sshi,” I said pointing to Jungkook. "Really?" He asked interestedly. I nodded. "So shall we start?" I asked as I walked over to the stereo system. We were like 2 hours into practice, when Jongup walked in. "I'm so sorry. Our comeback practice was longer than usually because the comeback is in a week." He started as he walked over towards Jimin. "It’s okay Jongup-ah. Kaemi-ah showed us some really good techniques for our comeback dance." Jimin reassured him. "Really, thanks, Kaemi-ah. You should really go home since you’re probably tired from all the extra practice." He said handing me my bag. "No oppa, I love their dance it's so fun and fast beat. I wanna keep going. When we're done you can just take me home. Besides Jae Mi-ah left with Junhong oppa right?" I asked him. He nodded in response. We continued to practice for almost another two hours.

 

"Ahh~ I'm so hungry," I complained as we rode home in Jongup’s car. "I just want to eat, then go to sleep while watching BAP." I said forgetting who I was in the car with. "Hmmm~ And who would you pay attention to the most?" He asked me with a smirk on his face. "Well, it depends on the video I watch. If it's Warrior maybe you or Yongguk oppa because you're showing so much skin and muscles," I said punching his arms. "If Power, it's Zelo because he is just so cute with his pink hair and he is like trying to be y," me and Jongup both started laughing at my comment.  "No Mercy, it’s my Baby Daehyun," I said fangirling. Jongup just laughed at me. "And, OMG, Stop It- Don't even get me started on how cute and y Daehyun is all at the same time. And you weren't so bad yourself Mr. Moon." I said smirking at him. He just laughed at. "Oppa~~ Can we please stop somewhere to get something to eat or did the other oppas cook something?" I asked with glee. "I don’t know, but if you want we can go to my dorm first, then I can take you back to yours." He said. "Sure, but I have to call Erika first." I said as I pulled out my phone. Jongup pulled the car to the side of the road as I called her.

 

On the phone:

Me: Erika, where are you?

Erika: With Zelo oppa at BAP's dorm, why?

Me: Me and Jongup just finished practice with BTS. And I was wondering if you were at our dorm or theirs. But now I see you were there. We will be there don't eat all the food. I'm soo hungry.

Erika: Okay Kayla, see you soon.

Me: Okay, bye-bye

*call ended*

 

"Oppa she's there. Hurry, I'm so hungry." I said again as my stomach cramped. We got there almost 5 minutes later. "Umma, where are you?" I called for Himchan. "In the kitchen, and so is your yeobo." He shouted back. I ran into the direction of the kitchen. "Oppa." I said as I hugged Daehyun from behind. "Ahhh~ I've had a good day, we rehearsed,  then we ate, now I have my little boo here." He said as he kissed my cheek. "Oppa I'm going to go shower then come back,  please make me something to eat. I'm so hungry." I told him using aegyo. "Okay baby girl." He said as kissed me on the head and went to the fridge. I went and showered. I brought my p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter