Finding New Friends

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously:

 

"Oh yeah, how about we hangout today? ZE: A, B.A.P, and Wogukin." I asked excitedly. Everyone agreed and Taehyun called the other three to tell them to meet us at a Restaurant downtown. We left out and went to meet them.

 

 

Erika POV

 

We walked down Hongdae, and luckily it was cold so we could hide with our jackets, so no one could recognize us. The group chatted happily amongst themselves as people were just running by from the cold to notice us. We saw the restaurant just a few steps away and the boys ran towards it trying to get there first. Michaila and I shook our heads. "Boys." We both said in English as we giggled. We followed behind them, at a slower pace since it was colder outside than it was the day before. "Yah are you two eating or not?" Kevin asked us, we ran to catch up to him, as he went in. Michaila and I just ate salad for our diet and a bit of meat, but it was hard not to get jealous over the meat because the boys were devouring it like animals. I was about to go for it when I heard the door open and I saw 7 figures come in. 'They look oddly familiar' I thought. I saw one of the guys' beanie slip, and I saw a lock of brown hair and a small shaped face revealed itself. I got a brief look at his face before he quickly grabbed his beanie and slipped it back on again. My eyes went wide and I slapped unnie's arm.

 

"Oh My Gosh, it’s Dongwoo!" I squealed silently. She choked on her beef, before looking at me. "What?" She asked. "See those 7 guys over there- DONT LOOK!!!" I yelled/whispered at her, as she was about to look. "They might get suspicious of us." I hissed. She rolled her eyes, but when she saw something at the corner of her eyes she stopped chewing. I turned around and saw Infinite spilled some of their drinks, and Dongwoo went up to clean it with a napkin. "Dongwoo OH MY GO-!!" I put my hands over before she could yell. "Be quiet, we're silently admiring them!!" I hissed at her, then I heard someone clearing their throat. "What are you two looking at?" Yongguk asked as he devoured his meat. "INFINITE" I squealed whispered. "What?" Himchan asked whispering. "Why are we whispering?" I heard someone ask-whisper. We turned around and saw Dongwoo there standing next to me and I had to hold the table for support. He smiled his gummy smile, and we all stood up greeting him and soon the rest of Infinite as well.

 

"You guys must be the magnificent juniors, we’ve heard so much about." Sunggyu said to us. We all bowed saying. "I wouldn’t say magnificent, but we are your juniors." I bashfully looking, as I looked up I saw Sungjong smiling brightly, and I couldn't help but coo mentally at the image. "Sorry for interrupting your dinner." Dongwoo apologized. "N-no, Sunbaenim (Senior). It’s okay." I waved my hands in front of him to emphasize that it was ok. "But he di-OW" Zelo was about to say, but I elbowed him. "Well looks like we did." Hoya chuckled. "For an apology how about we pay for your meal." Our eyes went wide "What? Really?" We all questioned. "But!" Sunggyu said, and I think we all internally groaned. "We have to join you guys." Sunggyu said smiling his eyes turning into lines, and all of us agreed easily. Soon I was sitting next to Sungjong who was eating a bit, unlike his hyungs who were stuffing their faces.

 

"Here Sunbae." I gave him some of my meat, but he just waved it off in a kind way and said it was ok. I frowned a bit but understood. "Right, diet sorry." I apologized to him. "It's fine." He said. "But you're already so thin!!" I accidentally protested, and soon regretted my words. "I’m sorry." I bowed my head and he laughed at me. "Well, I just try to maintain my thin figure." Sungjong reassured me. "He's right." Woohyun said to us. "We have to keep our bodies in check." Woohyun said stuffing more meat in his mouth. Sungjong scoffed. "Says the pig who eats like a vacuum cleaner." He mumbled loud enough for me to hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter