From Rain to Shine

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously:

 

"Unni don't get worked up over her. You know Daehyun loves you." She said laying her head on my shoulder. "Yes I know, but it still hurts. I know I sound selfish, but I honestly don't trust her." I said. "Unni don't-" Erika had stopped her statement.  I tried to look in the direction she was looking in, but she wouldn't let me. Once I got free from her I saw Daehyun kissing Rayoo. My heart broke. I ran as Erika chased after me. "Kayla don’t leave." She yelled. I bumped into someone. “I'm sorry.” I said sniffing while looking up.

 

 

Michaila's POV:

 

I saw Chanyeol, he wrapped his arms around me. "Why are you crying?" He asked me. "He... He’s with her." I said crying. "Who?" He asked. "Daehyun." I said a bit above a whisper. Chanyeol rubbed my back and ‘shhed’ until I stopped crying. "Oh no, my baby girl is getting all work up, and has ruined her beautiful make-up.' He said while patting dry my tears. I looked up to see that ZE: A was getting ready to perform their song 'The Day We Broke Up'. Then Exo went up and performed 'Growl'. Next, Chen and Luhan sang 'Baby Don't Cry', finally Baekhyun and D.O. performed 'What is Love'.After they performed B.A.P. performed 'Stop It' and then performed 'Coffee Shop'.

 

"Thank you B.A.P. Now it's come to hear a song from our lovely Kaemi." Hyosung Unni said into the mic. I calmed myself down as walked on stage. "Hello, everyone. The song I'm going to sing is '나는 어떡 하라구 (Naneun Eotteokharagu - What should I do?)'." I said into the mic. Everyone clapped for me as I finished the song. I began to cry again. Erika and Kevin came to help me off stage. "I wanna go home." I said while crying. "Michaila what's wrong?" Kevin asked me. "Nothing I just want to go home." I said crying even more. "Okay, I'll go tell Himchan that we’re going home early." Erika said as she was about to walk away. I caught her wrist. "No, I want to go to our dorm, not theirs," I said angrily. "And I also don't want to speak to any of them the rest of the night." I said as I began to go get my purse and coat. "Okay Unni, let’s go." Erika said as she walked out with me.

 

"Wait, we will go too." Kevin said dragging Dongjun along with him. "Okay, let’s go." I said. "Erika we need to stop by BAP's Dorm to get my stuff, okay?" I said. "Okay." She said worriedly. We pulled up to their dorm. I rushed into their dorm and packed all my items. As I was about to leave I heard keys rattling in the door. I hid inside a corner. I heard Daehyun's voice I'm guessing on the phone. "Hyung, do you know where either Michaila or Erika are? ... I haven't seen them since Michaila's performance. ... I don't know hyung, but her emotions and voice were priceless. ... Okay, see you at the dorm." Once I heard a door open and closed, I ran for the door and down to my car. "Okay let's go home." She drove home, and dropped me and Kevon off outside, he said he wanted to make sure that I stayed safe. Erika and Dongjun went back to the party to try and sort everything out.

 

I went into my room to change into my favorite fluffy shorts and t-shirt, as I walked back into the living room I saw Kevin falling asleep. "Kevin Oppa, here put these on, so you can sleep more comfortably." I said giving him a pair of shorts Jongup left and a shirt Himchan left as well. “Thanks, so do you want to talk about this?” He asked cautiously. “To be completely honest I do, but not right now.” I said as I slumped on the couch. “Well how about we watch a movie and eat something, until we fall asleep, call?" He asked trying to change the subject. "Call!!" I said smiling as I held up two thumbs. After he changed, we started to cook. We made some rice and got out the Kimchi that Himchan had made two days ago and fried some pork and steak. We went back into the living room and watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas. We ended up falling asleep on the floor with his arms wrapped around me.

 

Erika's POV:

 

After I left unni and Kevin oppa, Dongjun Oppa and I went back to the party. I kept thinking about how sad and upset Michaila looked when we left her. “Even though I know Kevin Oppa is going take care of Michaila. I hope she’s doing okay." I said looking down."Who?" Someone said behind me. I turned around to see Yongguk oppa. "Nothing oppa. But I have to ask you something." I said. He nodded as I excused us from the other four members of ZE: A. "Oppa why is Daehyun Oppa cheating on my Unni, and don't you lie and say you don't know what I'm talking about. Think. Hard." I said coldly, but it was misdirected to Yongguk instead of Daehyun. "Huh, he what?" Yongguk asked in disbelief. "Yah Bang Yongguk you know what I'm talking about." I said pissed.

 

"No, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Yes, I did see him be dragged off by Rayoo. But he said nothing happened, he said he told her to off and that he was engaged to Michaila." He said with all honesty in his eyes. "Well explain to me how I saw him kiss her before me my own eyes, and Michaila saw it too. How do you explain that?" I asked him. "I-I don't know, but we’re leaving after they hand the presents. So come with us to the dorm and talk it out with Daehyun for more answers. And I need you there, or else I feel like I'll hurt him if he actually did so." He said as he sat down at a random table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter