Problems... again.

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Erika's POV:

 

I got woken up by a loud squeal and opened my eyes and sat up quickly looking around the room. I saw no one, but the door was a bit open and voices were heard: 'Himchan shut up they're sleeping' and 'THAT WAS SO CUTE OMFG'. I just released a sigh, suddenly I was pulled back to bed. I gasped as Zelo had me cocooned with his arms and the sheet making me feel warm and I just snuggled closer to his chest trying my best to fall asleep.

 

Michaila POV:

 

A squeal interrupted our sleep and I just groaned, but I felt arms stopping me once I tried to move. I looked at the sleeping Busan Beauty beside me. "Jagiya stay here~~~" He said in his Busan accent as he pulled me closer. I blushed because his morning voice was y. "Oppa, I wish I could, but Erika and I have a schedule today." I whispered softly. "No." He said as he buried his face on my neck. I blushed again.  "Oppa~~" I tried using my aegyo. "If you do that I'll never release you." He mumbled not looking up.  I giggled as he released me. I kissed him making him groan, but still get up and stretch, and I couldn't help but stare at his physic. He only had a tank top on, showing off his muscles, and the thing was sticking to him - outlining his growing abs - and he looked over at me.

 

He pulled me in his arms and smirked at me. I blushed and looked down trying to push him away. "You're forgetting something." he huskily whispered in my ear. I looked up at him. "What?" I said not looking up at him. "This" He said as he raised my head and kissed me passionately, even daring to my bottom lip to get me to open up, I blushed as he pulled away. "Sorry," he his lips. "Couldn't resist." He said as if it was nothing. "Hey you ert” I scolded him playfully as I lightly hit his chest. "Thanks for the morning kiss." He winked as I just blushed, and hurried to the bathroom to get ready and wake Erika up.

 

After I got Erika up we were on our way to our dorm to get ready for our photo shoot for our debut album 'Once'. We got ready. When we got to the studio, we saw that Rayoo and Youngmi were just finishing up their photo shoot. "Hello Rayoo-sshi and Youngmin-sshi." Me and Erika said respectfully and formally, putting on an act for everyone. "Oh Hello. What brings you two here?" Rayoo asked sweetly, but scowled at us - as she acted along as well. "We’re here to have a photo shoot for our debut album." Erika said sweetly and even smiled, but only because people were watching. "Okay. We'll good luck, you need it." Youngmi said, she said the last part softer and more threatening. We weren't fazed though. They left as we began our shoot.

 

Erika's POV:

 

Once our shoot began, we started with our individual shoots. Michaila volunteered to go first as I watched rock her poses from cute aegyo ones to y and mischievous. As I watched her I saw the lighting above her head loosening. ‘What the-’ As I realised it was about to fall I ran up to her and tackled her out of the way. The lighting crashed and it cut my foot a bit, but I was just glad unnie didn't get hurt."Kayla are you alright?" I asked her worriedly. I tried standing up, but the cut on my ankle made it hard because it burned like acid. "Ow." I whined as I got off of her. "I'm fine, but your foot,” She said as she looked at my ankle. “SOMEONE GET ME A FIRST AID KIT!!" Michaila yelled. A coordi unnie grabbed her one as everyone crowded around to check if I was ok. I sat up as Michaila quickly disinfected my cut and covered it.

 

The photo manager let us go home, and called the photo shoot a day. Yoonji unnie and Michaila helped me to our van. "What happened?" Yoonji unnie asked worriedly. "The lighting above unnie's head was gonna give away so I had to save her." I said. "That's weird, they always checked the lights." Yoonji unnie mused out. "Well they obviously didn’t properly check it today." I pointed out. Suddenly Yoonji-unnie's phone beeped, indicating he got a text, she gasped at what was written. "What is it?" Michaila asked. She showed us the phone and it was a no ID number and it says:

 

"Tick Tock and they all fall down."

 

"That's the same thing we got three weeks prior to our debut showcase." I furrowed my eyebrows. "The lighting falling wasn't just an accident..." Yoonji unnie said lowly, catching my attention. "It's weird how whenever Rayoo and Youngmi show up bad things always seem to happen." Michaila said. "Do you think it's them?" I asked her. "Maybe, but innocent till proven guilty right?" she said. "Let’s just let the company handle this. I'll report it as soon as I drop you guys off at your dorm." Yoonji unnie said as we drove.

 

At the Dorm

Michaila's POV:

 

When we arrived at our dorm, Yoonji unni and I carried Erika into our dorm. We had to cancel our appearance on Weekly Idol because of her injury. When Yoonji unni left I called Himchan.

 

Phone Call:

Himchan: “Hello”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter