Reconciliation and FUN!!

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Michaila's POV:

 

 

 

Daehyun and I were walking out of the recording studio when I saw Chanyeol and Exo walking into the building. "Oppa wait here, okay," I said as I ran over to Exo. "Oppa~~," I said as I jumped into Chanyeol’s arms. "Michaila, we're here. Sorry, we are late, but the front lady told that you were still with Youngbae hyung, so we left. But now we are here, so let's go to the practice room.” Chanyeol said while smiling brightly. "Oppa we'll me and Erika are very tired. And we also made up with Daehyun and Zelo." I said excitedly. "When?" Chanyeol asked excited and surprised. I explained everything to them all and that it was a misunderstanding and about how those girls Rayoo and Youngmin were throwing themselves at Daehyun and Zelo. "So you guys are on good terms now?" Sehun asked protectively. "Yes, Oppa. We are on good terms. Do you guys still wanna hang out today? We can hang out in the practice room or you guys can wait for me and Erika to freshen up and we can go to me and Erika's Manager's old restaurant/karaoke bar?" I asked them. "We'll as long as I don't have to pay I'm all in for Karaoke," Suho said as came closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder playfully. We all laughed.

 

Daehyun's POV:

 

I watched Michaila walk over to the group of guys called Exo. We have starred on many shows with them before. They were our pals since we debuted around the same time. 'She's so friendly with them. Maybe she was with them last night while I was looking for her.' I thought to myself. I saw Suho put his arm around her and I got extremely jealous. I walked over to them and cleared my throat. Suho took his arm from around her. She just giggled so cutely I couldn't stay mad.

 

"So what's up Chanyeol Hyung? What are you guys doing here?" I asked them trying not to come off as rude. "Well, we are here to see Erika and Michaila. And she told us about what happened yesterday. And I tried to get her to answer your calls, but she would just cry every time the caller ID read your name or any of the other members of B.A.P.  And we were gonna take her out along with Erika, but now that she says everything is alright. How about B.A.P joins us too, it's been some time since we've all hung out together." Chanyeol hyung said. "Sure hyung that would be fun. Let me just call the group." I said. "Oppa I'll be back," Michaila said cutely and ran off.

 

"Yah. Daehyun how did Rayoo get into your dressing room?" Chanyeol hyung asked me. I looked towards the floor ashamed to even hear the name of my ex-girlfriend's name. "I don’t even know hyung. She told me 6 months ago that we were over. But she won't leave me alone, even though she broke up with me. And now she has this girl Youngmi working with her and she’s trying to get with Zelo. Hyung I don't know what to do about them." I said with a lot of concern in my voice. "Daehyun we all will keep them both safe," Chanyeol said with a thoughtful pat on my back.

 

With Michaila and Erika

Erika's POV:

 

"Unni we have to hurry if we are gonna be at Yoonji Unni's Karaoke Bar by 8," I told Michaila as we walked into their closet. "Okay let's show both Exo and BAP the us that not many people see, okay." She said with a wink. After we changed, we looked into their big wall mirror. "Unni we are so hot," I said as she laughed. As we got into the karaoke bar we asked for room number 26 since EXO and B.A.P were already there they texted us the room number. The desk lady nodded and led us to the room. Soon we heard voices, and as we opened the door. "Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo No No No No No" sang Baekhyun and Luhan as Kai Tao and even Kris danced to the song. Michaila and I slowly backed away to avoid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter