The Beginning

The Chance That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Italics will indicate they're speaking in English.

 

Regular font will be Korean, unless other wise stated to be another language.

Also, at time I'll use links, instead of inserting pictures - this'll save space and is a lot neater

Links will also be for outfits, for the main characters, and the reference songs.

Please enjoy!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's’s POV:

 

After school Michaila and Erika were going to Korea, but not as tourists they are the newest trainees of TS Entertainment. TS wanted to try something new and have an international girl duo called Wogukin. So they are currently on their plane to Korea.

"Unni I can't believe our dreams are coming true. I finally get to see my Oppa Junhongie." Erika said, smiling silly. Michaila laughed at her cuteness "Aigoo no more no màs, Junhong is our sunbae don't be so excited when we meet them, okay?" She said. "I know unni, but what about Daehyun Oppa? Unni are you gonna control yourself?" Erika said with a raised eyebrow. Michaila looked out the window knowing she's just been caught. "You know what Erika we are gonna be calm when we meet B.A.P. even if we have to do it with our eyes closed. You know we can't let them know we are their BIGGEST FANS." Michaila said trying to calm both of their inner fangirls trying to burst trying to burst out of them.

 

Michaila's POV:

 

We arrived in Korea 4 hours later. "Erika hurry up. We have to get our new dorm it's already late. You know they say Seoul is as dangerous as New York at night." We walked out of the airport into the terminal. We hailed a taxi cab. As we entered the cab, "Where yu go?" The halabbeoji asked us in an accented broken English. "It’s okay sir, we can speak Korean." I said in Korean, he looked very relieved at that fact. "Thank you, sir. Take care." We both said leaving the cab to enter the building.

When we got to our dorm it was huge. "Whoa Unni this is awesome." Erika said in awe of the room. I laughed at her amazement. "You’re just as innocent as Junhong Oppa."  laughed. "Unni you said they were 'Sunbaenim' remember." She corrected me with a smirk. After we got showered and in our pajamas we ordered from a Korean restaurant that we found in the phone book. We ordered some Kimchi, rice, and their spiciest foods for me and some milder foods for Erika.

"Unni I'm so full. I don't think I'll be able to dance our routine for the Secret Unnies." Erika said while laying on her bed. "I told you not to eat so much but you keep saying 'Its so good to stop eating'," I said in a matter-of-fact voice. "Get some sleep we have a big day tomorrow. We are gonna need all the rest we can get to be able to stay sane." I said while lying down. "Okay night, " she yawned out, but added, "Have wonderful dreams of Daehyunnie Oppa~~~" she said while laughing. "Yah, do you wanna die tonight?" I told her trying to contain my fangirl moment. "Nope," She said giggling, "Unni night night." She said while still laughing.

 

The Next Day:

Erika’s POV:

 

 

Unnie and I walked towards TS entertainment and stopped in front of it. "This is it." Unnie said with our hands together. "We'll do great unnie!!" I said, trying to cheer up the nervous atmosphere. We both took a deep breath and went inside TS.

"Waaahh~~~~" We gasped as we looked around seeing all the decorations, and of course the posters of Secret, B.A.P, and Untouchable. I couldn't help, but let go of unnie's hand and look around the lobby admiring everything. "YAH!!! Don't get distracted!!" She said as she dragged me the correct way. I blew a raspberry and we went to the front desk telling the lady that we're the new trainees and asked where we should go. "Oh really? Well, you two can take the elevator and go to the second floor that's where the training center is. Find your vocal teacher Ms. Lee and she'll take it from there she's in room 202-S" She informed us. We bowed and said our thanks. As we went into the second floor. It was hard trying to find Ms.Lee’s room. We en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter