Trust Issues

Same Girl, Same Love..

Its been a month since the last time Taehyung and I fought and we were really greatful for it. But the only reason why was probably because Jungkook was gone for a month. Jungkook and his mother went back to their hometown for awhile.

And today was the day he was coming back and Taehyung was leaving for his business with his father meaning I was stuck with Jungkook and his mother. Even though I didnt live with him, since the last time we fought  Taehyung said I was welcome any time like if it was my home. So everyday, I'd come and sleep over except sundays because those were my family days.

"Oppa.. do you have to go?" I whined.

"Yes, you know appa." He looked at me for a second and continued packing.

"What am I going to do without you for how long?"

"Babe, its only going to be one to three months, I promise and I'll always video chat you alright?"

"Thats not the same!"

"Babe," he stopped what he was doing and snatched my hands,"I have no choice, Im sorry. I'll get you something in Japan. What do you want?"

"I want oppa not to go to Japan!"

"Babe, stop being so stubborn."

"ANDWAE!" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Come here you baby," he grabbed my waist and kissed me and made out for a while.

"I'm going to miss you oppa.."

"I am too, I am going to miss my stubborn princess." He laughed and I hit him.

"Call me everyday arasseo?!" He nodded and continued packing.

"Taehyung are you almost done? We are going to be late for our flight!" We overheard his father yell.

"Yes appa!" He zipped up his suitcase and we started going to the living room. When we entered the living room, Jungkook and his mom have already arrived. We waved and greeted them back home.

"Soyung, look after this place okay?" his father instructed me.

"Yes appa," I smiled and hugged him,"I'm going to miss you both."

"Bye babe, be careful." Taehyung looked at Jungkook signaling me that I knew what he was trying to say. He kissed me once more and I made sure it was memorable.

"Okay you kids, we need to go." We let go of our kiss and gave our last goodbyes. Oh how much I was going to miss my baby Taehyunnie. I closed the door and I found Jungkook watching TV in the living room.

"Long time no see," he said before I could go up to Taehyungs room.

"Yeah.." I felt a bit awkward, knowing that Taehyung still didnt trust Jungkook. I mean he did but just not with me, He knew Jungkook still had feelings for me and he knew Jungkook is very tricky.

"Lets hang out just as friends." I felt like he read my mind. I agreed but only because I didnt want it to look like I was avoiding him. We went out to eat at the bubble te store again and we ordered the same old same old.

The way he was talking to me really shocked me. It seemed like he didnt remember anything happen before. He was really happy for some reason. Was it because Taehyung was gone?

"Hey, so how you and Taehyung doing?" Jungkook suprisingly asked.

"We're doing fine, no fight or anything." Because of you. 

"Thats good.. well do you want to do anything today?"

I thought for awhile and finally decided,"Lets go back to the festival they have today!" Today there was a festival at the park and sadly Taehyung couldnt take me but for some reason I still really wanted to go.

"Okay lets go?" 

"Wait I need a new outfit can we go to Cotton On first?" He nodded and we headed our way to the mall. Cotton On was my favorite store and I saw a pretty outfit there once that I really wanted.

I ran inside and looked for it. Thankfully it was there. I grabbed it and asked Jungkook to give me feedback after I changed.

9bdae57437c25755770967f587633b90.jpg

"Is it okay?" I said as I peeked out from the dressing room. His eyes widened and he tried calming himself.

"Yeah its beautiful.." he complimented.

"Aw thanks! So should I buy it?" 

"Yeah." I changed back to my old outfit and went to the cashier. After I bought the outfit, I changed into it. Then we finally headed to the festival.

"Wow its so pretty here.." I zoomed out.

"Yeah, lets go play some games?" I smiled hugely and he grabbed my wrist as we ran to the games. I was too happy at the moment that I didnt even notice Jungkook and I were acting like a couple. I shook it off and paid more attention to my actions.

Without me or Jungkook knowing, Taehyungs fangirls have been watching us throughout the whole day. Even after we went home they still watched. After a week they posted something on their website.

News

Taehyungs girlfriend spotted cheating? His girlfriend has been spotted many times with another guy while he's been gone. How could she do something like this to someone like him?

She needs to calm her hormones and stop cheating on our precious Taehyung!

I mean look!

photo db76cff8-ddab-40bf-8c95-9d36abea2f46_zps617021f6.jpg

Shes obviously cheating!

source: taehyunglover

I found the site when my bestfriend spotted it.

"Soyung?" she worriedly asked me during class.

"Yes?" I answered while writing down my answer.

"Are you cheating on Taehyung?"

"MWUH?" I dropped my pencil and faced her.

"Look.." she gave me her phone and I almost fainted.

"Thats me and Jungkook. Im not cheating how dare his fangirls do something like this?"

"Well thats simple they want you and him to break up." I turned around and saw Jungkook,"I saw it this morning. You should clear it up with Taehyung, he probably has already seen it. I heard his fangirls sent it to him. I was going to but I know he's not going to listen to me."

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. He didnt answer. I called over and over again. Yet no answer. He is probably mad at me. The rest of the day I didnt get any calls or texts. 

There was two possibilities, he either saw it or hes really busy.

When I got home, I tried calling him again and this time he picked up.

"Oppa?" I sniffled.

"Yeah."

"Why havent you been answering me?"

"Im busy."

"Oh."

"Is there anything you need?" He was being so damn cold.

"Oppa.. youve seen it havent you?"

"Oh what the post and the phone call? Yeah Ive seen it."

"Phone call? What?"

"You called me with another phone and you said that you were having fun with Jungkook. Dont act like you didnt."

"OPPA! I didnt call with another caller! Ive been at school the whole day! Even ask Eun!" I was yelling from the top of my lungs.

"Then explain to me. Who was that."

"Its your fangirls oppa, they want to break us apart. Do you not trust me?" I cried.

"I dont know."

I dont know? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO HIM FOR HIM TO NOT TRUST ME!

"Oppa we've been talking on the phone this whole entire time. I miss you. How could I ever cheat on someone I love?"

"I dont know, look I have to go Soyung. Bye." 

He hung up on me. HE DIDNT EVEN LET ME EXPLAIN.

I dropped my phone and cried. 

Jungkook overheard our whole conversation and entered the room without permission.

"Soyung.." He went to me and I hugged him tightly.

"Why doesnt he trust me?" I sobbed.

"I dont know Soyung but we'll find a way okay?" He patted my back and I cried even more.

"Thank you Jungkook.."

"No problem, hey Im always here okay?" I looked up and he wiped away my tears.

And for some reason, I looked into his eyes and kissed him.

 

Author note: Oh my jesus. Soyung is so bipolar! Well anyways, Im sorry if its confusing.. I'll fix all my mistakes after I do all my chores. Please give me feedback! Thank you cuties<3

tumblr_mon693m3wX1swqmsmo2_500.jpg

Taehyung and I loves yall!