My Child?

Same Girl, Same Love..

Taehyungs POV

As I was fast eating, I was still trying to listen to their conversation.

"Kookie?" she turned around to face him.

"Yes beautiful?" he smiled.

"Yah, stop... well anyways, when should I tell Taehyung?" My eyes widened and I accidently gasped.

Tell me? Tell me what? That she had with him? And now shes pregnant? What could she possibly tell me?

"Well.. I think you should tell him now, its the best.. Even if you dont want to, you should," Jungkook adviced.

WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE TALKING ABOUT?

"Its so hard, I bet he's not even going to believe me. I mean he does have a fiancee now." I could tell she sighed in disbelief.

Wait, shes upset about the marriage? What? Im so confused.

"Yah, are you okay? You look really tired.."

"Mhm, dont worry.. Im fine. Can you take me home?" She asked and he nodded. They got up from their seat and I tried covering myself. Thankfully, they went another direction and didnt see where I was.

I wonder what she wants to tell me...

Regular POV

Jungkook drove me home and just as I thought he'd leave, he insisted to watch over me while my parents are at work. First I denied but he kept begging and I had no choice but to say yes.

I told him to wait in the living room while I change into my home clothes. I wore Taehyungs white vneck and my gym shorts. I tied my hair up and took off all my makeup. As soon as I was done, I left my room and looked for Jungkook.

As expected, he wasnt at the place where I ordered him to stay. He was looking around the house looking at the pictures displayed on the walls.

"Kookie, what the hell?" I walked behind him and spat his head.

"What?" He rubbed his head and looked at me.

"I told you stay in the living room pabo!"

"And you'd think I'd listen?" he stuck out his tongue.

"Ugh, you are so stubborn!" I hit him again and went to sit at the couch and the TV. H went after me and sat down right next to me. All the shows were boring, until I saw EXO on the screen.

"BAEKHYUN OPPA! KAI!!! OHMY FEELS~" I fangirled and Jungkook started laughing.

"You like them that much?" he teased.

"Yes! They are freaking perfect man!" Then I started babbling about how perfect they were and ended up talking for about almost half an hour.

"Yah! Are you sleeping?!"

"Kaihasniceabsandkyungsoohasnicelips wait what?" he shot back up. I couldnt help but not laugh, I cant believe he said that.

"Aigoo Kookie!" I pinched his cheeks and he pushed my hands away.

"Dont ever do that again."

"What? Pinch you in the cheeks or talk for half an hour?"

"Both." He got up and went to the kitchen.

"Yah, what are you doing?"

"Getting our leftovers from Little Heaven, I'm hungry."

"Ohh arasseo, Im hungry too!"

"Fatbutt."

"Yah! I have an excuse Im pregnant! Whats yours?" He tried speaking but gave up, he couldnt be able to beat me with that statement.

"You want me to feed you, ahjussi?"

"Im not old! But yes please!" I opened up my mouth and took a bite of the salad.

After a few more bites, I couldnt be able to breath right. I didnt know what was happening.

"Yah Soyung! Whats wrong?" Jungkook dropped my food when he noticed that the salad I was eating wasnt the same one from the resturant. He looked inside the plastic and found out they picked up the wrong one.

"Jungkook.I.Cant.Help." He gave me water and it didnt help at all, what the hell was happening.

"Are you allergic to anything?" he asked.

"Yeah.. nuts but I didnt order any.." he took the recipt and looked if there were any nuts on the salad.

"We're going to the hospital now." He carried me bridal style and put me in his car. He was driving so fast it scared me.

"Kookie, slow down.. Im scared."

"Mianhae, but your health and your babies.. you need to get treated!" He ignored my request and drove even faster. How I was feeling was not the deal, I couldnt be able to breath, my stomach was hurting and my mouth was swelling. Once we arrived, he carried me out the car and called for help.

"Soyung, whats wrong?" the doctor that usually took care of me asked. I tried to talk but Jungkook hushed me and explained the rest. They took me to a room and I felt like I was dying. It was getting harder and harder for me to breathe.

"Soyung stay strong! Fighting!" Jungkook held my hand and my eyes closed completely.

Taehyungs POV

"Sir, someones on the phone for you and it seems urgent," one of my assistants informed.

"Alright, thanks," I picked up the phone and answered.

"Taehyung?" I heard the docters voice.

"Doc? Whats wrong?"

"Its about Soyung.." I heard his voice crack.

"What about her? Is she okay?"

"I think you should know shes in the hospital right now."

"What why?"

"Well you are the father of her child, so I hope to see you here soon and I'll explain about her and your baby's health., okay? Alright bye." He hung up on me without getting my reply.

He didnt have to say it twice, I grabbed my coat and headed to the hospital.

My child? So Im the father of her child? Is that what she wanted to tell me?

I got out from my car and asked the front desk for Soyungs room number. I ran to her room and the first person I spotted was Jungkook.

He turned around and asked,"Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"Doctor called me. He said Soyung was hurt with our baby."

"Wait you know?"

"Yeah, doc told me, so you knew too?" I acted as if I didnt hear their conversation awhile ago. He nodded and started telling me what happened. By the time he finished, the doctor came out with the news.

"Boys?" we turned around and he continued,"Soyung is fine as well as the baby, just make sure she doesnt go anywhere nuts anymore and I mean the food boys not that." He looked at us knowing that we chuckled from the nuts part.

After we both stiffened up and got serious. We went inside her room and she was silently sleeping.

"Taehyung.." Jungkook stopped me before I could go near her.

"Yeah?"

"I have a favor."

"What is it?"

"Stay away from her if youre just going to hurt her again."

"What? What does that mean?"

"I mean stay away from her, I can take care of her without you."

"Dont be silly Jungkook, Im the father. Not you."

"Yeah, a father whos going to get married with another women!"

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOPW THE STORY BEHIND THIS, SO BACK OFF!" Who the hell did he think he was.

"THEN WHAT HUH?"

"I dont need to explain to you." I rolled my eyes.

"What I-"

"He's right, he doesnt need to explain to you but to me." We both turned around to see Soyung wide awake.

"Soyung, I.."

 

Author note: Conversation will continue on the next chapter! Are yous guys dying from curiousity? Well too bad LOLjk! Please give me feedback and comment, subscribe, or upvote<3

Yoon-Bomi-yoon-bomi-35535843-500-281.gif

 

doxcap.jpg

Yoon-Bomi-yoon-bomi-35535835-500-281.gif

qZZOCVV.gif

SORRY FOR THE BOMI SPAM BUT I CANT SHES TOO CUTE!<3<3<3