MiSun's Confession

Same Girl, Same Love..

Jungkooks's POV

I was about to leave the bubble tea store knowing that Soyung probably has chosen Taehyung. I wasnt that bummed about it since I already knew I came too late. I shouldve told her something instead of leaving her without a word.

But then suddenly someone stopped me.

"Jungkook?" I heard a voice. I turned around and my eyes widened.

"Wh-a-at are you doing here?" I asked.

"Jungkook, we need to talk.." she said.

"About what?"

"About us.."

"Us?" I was so confused.

"Jungkook, I know you know who I am. Youre the boy who broke my heart in middle school."

"MiSun? What are you doing here?"

"Jungkook, when I found out you left to go back to Korea, I was devastated. I followed you back here. I know you dont love me back Jungkook but can you please give me a chance? I may not be like Soyung but I can be faithful Jungkook," she confessed.

MiSun always had a crush on me since I moved to the states. She followed me everywhere. Then in middle school, I finally started liking her and we went on dates and went to school together. But then one day, she reminded me of Soyung and it killed me. I stopped talking to her and she was heartbroken.

I stayed quiet and she continued.

"Then when I came back here, I found you with Soyung once again. I stayed away for awhile but then Taehyung found me. We started hanging out and thats when I found out about him and Soyung. Then happened with them and I was really worried about you. So I tried taking away Taehyung from Soyung so you could go with her.  But it didnt work. I found out they got back together when Taehyung said he was calling off the wedding."

I was so shocked at the moment. 

She was Taehyungs bride?

"Please say something Jungkook.." she pleaded.

"MiSun... what are you trying to say?"

"I want you to give us a try once again. Please."

"MiSun.. You know how hard it is for me to move on."

"Then I'll try my best, Jungkook all I want for you is to be happy."

Jungkook, always remember your happiness is your first. Thats what my mother used to tell me all the time.

"I dont want to hurt you again MiSun."

"You wont.. I know you wont."

"MiSun why do you like me so much? When all Ive done was neglect you?"

"Because I just do, I love the way you smile, smirk, everything. I dont see any flaws from you." She smiled and I actually smiled back. She was really serious about this. I guess it wouldnt be bad to give it a try right?

"Fine.. we'll give it a try.." I mumbled. Then out of nowhere she hugged me and I hugged her back. She threw her head back and the first thing I looked was her pink small lips. I accidently kissed her and quickly let go.

"Sorry, I just-" she interrupted me and kissed me.

"Thats okay, I always wanted to kiss you anyways," she smiled and let go of the kiss.

Everyday after that, we've hung out and I finally started falling again for her again. One day, she insisted to go to the park to walk around. I agreed and we headed our way to the park.

She had a girly yet tomboyish side of her which I found interesting. We played on the wings and chased each other around like little kids then suddenly she almost tripped and I was there to catch her. I looked in her eyes and kissed her.

We made out for awhile until I saw Soyung staring right at us.

Regular POV

Is that Jungkook?

I squinted my eyes but then I noticed he was staring right at me. I looked away and Taehyung looked at me as if I was a weirdo or whatnot. I ignored him and we started walking again.

Unfortunately, Taehyung also spotted Jungkook and he leaded us to them.

"Hey brother! Long time no see, the wedding for mom and dad is almost coming! You ready?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah," he chuckled. Taehyung finally got to analyze whp the girl was and his eyes grew.

"MiSun? Youre going out with Jungkook?"Taehyung questioned. She nodded and told us her whole story about them too. I never knew Jungkook had a little lover. I smiled because I was happy he found someone like MiSun. I was afraid that he'd never move on from me but I guess not. 

"Ohhh, that makes sense. So do you guys want to have a double date or something?" Taehyung suggested.

"Sure why not," Jungkook smiled. Jungkook intertwined his hands with MiSun while Taehyung held my hand. We walked to the nearest fast food resturant and chilled out there.

maxresdefault.jpg

The boys went to order our food while MiSun and I went to catch a table. We started talking about how embarrassing our boyfriends could be at some points.

We kept laughing and laughing but finally stopped when the boys came back.

"What you two laughing about?" Jungkook asked. We stared at each other and started laughing again. I was glad that we all were getting along so well. After we ate, we went out to watch Catching Fire. 

Most of the time, I was cuddling with Taehyung while the other two were so concentrated into the movie.

Once the movie ended, we decided to go back home and take a rest. Their parents wedding was in a week meaning they were going to get really busy. As they got more brotherly time me and Misun got more sisterly time.

Our story was finally getting into a happily ever after.

 

Author Note: Omg one more chapter left ): Hope youve liked this story so far! I really appreciate all of you! Please give me feedback (: I'll fix everything when I have time~

large.jpg

the resemblence LOL Daehyun+Baekhyun=Taehyung LOL HyunTrio<3