Starting Over

Same Girl, Same Love..

"Soyung I can explain well see I.." he dozed off.

"What? You what? Forgot about me? Yeah I know, I knew you always still had feelings for her. I get it." I was in the verge of crying.

"No, you dont understand this at all. This whole wedding thing is a misunderstanding, trust me" He came closer and my heart started beating faster.

"Misunderstanding? What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means the wedding its fake.."

"You got to be kidding me, Taehyung dont lie to me. How the hell could that be fake if everyone already knows about it?"

"Because I couldnt even be able to decide if I was going to or not, my father planned this. He wants you out of my life. I fought for you. I really did. But I couldnt control my father. Im sorry if I hurt you again. I can call off the wedding if you want, I want to be there for you and our baby. Soyung please understand.." His hand reached for my hand, it was either I accept his hand and his apology or I dont.

"Soyung," I heard Jungkook call my name and I looked away from Taehyung,"I can be better than him, I wont hurt you like he has done. I can take care both you and your baby. I may not be his father, but I will try to be the best father for him/her. If you pick me, I promise we wont have any fights or anything. I love you Soyung and you know that."

His hand reached out to me too.

There I was in bed with two hands offering for my love.

I honestly didnt know what to do, who was I going to pick? My best friend or ex-boyfriend?

"Jungkook... Taehyung.. I cant choose neither of you. Im sorry." I refused and moved my body away from them. They looked at each other and yelled at the same time,"Mwuh?!"

"As much as I love you both, I just cant choose right now. Please give me time."

"Okay, but then I have a deal then.." Taehyung said.

"Deal?" I turned my body towards them again.

"By tonight, if you choose me meet me at Little Garden by 8 and if you dont show up then I guess you chose Jungkook."

"Thats quite a good idea but you should meet me at the bubble tea store," Jungkook sided with Taehyung.

"Guys, its already 5. I have three hours til 8 are you crazy?"

"Please Soyung, we need to settle this," Taehyung pleaded. I cant believe they were actually doing this to me. I finally nodded and they both smiled. They were happy that they were finally going to know who I really loved.

After, they left and I began to think.

Taehyung? Jungkook? Why must the world be cruel and do this to me?!

Two hours later, I finally decided.

He's the one, I should get going and ask the doctor to release me.

"Doc? Is it fine if I leave now?"

"You were released an hour ago, did they not tell you?" I gasped and man was I going to kill those boys. I thanked the doctor and left the hospital. I went home and changed into my pretty dress and put on some makeup.

By the time I was done, I headed to my location. My heart was pounding so fast. I was not ready for this. The cab driver told me I arrived and I got out the car and went inside.

large.png

"Soyung?" he called me and I went to him and hugged him.

"Yes, I picked you. You bet your lucky."

"Yes, I am the most luckiest guy in the world."

"I love you.... Taehyung."

"I love you too Soyung," he kissed me and I kissed back.

Jungkooks POV

After the hospital, I went to buy some flowers for Soyung. I had only a little bit of hope, she would actually choose me but if she did, I would give them to her. It was about past 8 and she still hasnt come to the bubble tea store.

I knew she wouldnt have picked me.

I was about to leave until someone stopped me.

Mwuh? What is she doing here?

Regular POV

"Taehyunngggggg!" I aegyoed.

"Soyunnnnng!" he replied.

"Buy me a shake!" I demanded,

"NO. Just kidding baby, which one?" I hummed and looked through the menu. Out of nowhere, he kissed me in the cheeks.

"I missed you." He kissed me again and again.

"I've missed you too," I turned my head and kissed him passionately. After we kissed, we called the waitor and I asked for a cheesecake shake. The waitor nodded and took my menu. 

"Baby, may I ask why you chose me?"

"I chose you because you may have made a few mistakes but youve never gave up and left my side. And it showed me how much you cared and loved."

"Awww," he kissed me then continued,"And I do sooooo much."

"My turn to ask a question!" 

"Mhm what is it darling?" 

"Whats going to happen to the wedding?"

"Well Im going to call it off, because the only girl I want to marry is you."

"But your dad.."

"Im going to call it off no matter what, even if he says no."

"You will?"

He nodded and hugged me through the waist,"Im not going to let you go anymore."

"So are we officially back together?"

"Lets just say we're starting over."

"I like that." I kissed him and I felt his hand rub my stomach.

"I cant believe Im going to be a father."

"I know, I bet you'd be so bad at it," I teased and laughed. We teased with each other for awhile but stopped when our food arrived. We fed each other like any other couple would. After the dinner, we decided to head back to Taehyungs house to break the news to his dad.

When we arrived, I was scared to death. Taehyungs dad hates my guts. I dont know how he would react that me and his son are back together. We entered and as soon as the door closed we heard Taehyungs dad yell Taehyungs name.

"Taehyung! What the hell are these pictures of you with another girl then MiSun?" He turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Dad, I want to call off the wedding."

"WHAT!" he yelled. I swear I was about to pee in my pants.

 

Author note: Soorry if its really short! Im really busy today! Hope you still liked it! Well anyways SOTAE IS BACK! And for those probably asking about Jungkooks POV part you'll just have to wait~ I'll explain it sooner or later! Please comment, subscribe or upvote! Thanks cuties!<3

OMFG SEHUN YOU ARE SUCH A BIAS RUINER!