Get Your Facts Right

Same Girl, Same Love..

Taehyung was going to get married to the girl he said he never loved. Why did he lie to me? I bet he was waiting for me to leave so he could get it with her huh? I shouldve known better.

I got up from seat and stormed to my room.

"Sweetie!" my mother yelled before I slammed the door. I laid down my bed and cried. I felt so stupid. 

What am I going to do now? Baby? Is it okay if you never meet your father? No its not huh? But its so hard for umma..

Little did I know, I cried myself sleep.

I woke up the next morning with 37 missed calls for Eun.

So baby dont cryyy tonight... My phone was ringing again.

"Hello? I answered.

"BEST FRIEND I HEARD YOUR BACK! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ANYTHING?" she yelled throught the phone.

"Yah! Im so tired... I just came back yesterday Eun.. let me rest for a bit before I telll you.." I whined.

"Mianhae..."

"Gwaenchanha.." I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. It was already 10 am. 

"Can we meet up right now?"

"Are you sure its going to be actually you this time?" I said seriously.

"Yah.. sorry about that.. I didnt know he'd go that crazy.. Besides I meant in my house, can you come over?"

"Sure I'll be there in an hour."

"Okay bye Yun!" She hung up and I got dressed and put on some make up.

Ulzzang-girls-ulzzang-world-33893065-500

I honestly did not how I was going to tell Eun that I was pregnant. Especially since the father is Taehyung. 

Maybe I shouldnt tell her... ugh I dont know what to do... OTTEOKAE?

"Sweetie are you ready?" my mother kindly asked.

"Ma, I said I could walk.." I did aegyo.

"While youre pregnant? I dont think so." She grabbed my arm and pushed me into the car.

"Thanks umma.." I smiled and she smiled back. She dropped me off at Euns house and I gave her a kiss on the cheeks before she left. I called Eun and told her I was there. She opened the door and ran straight to me and hugged me tightly. For the safety of my baby I told her to let go.

Truthfully, I did not know anything about being pregnant. I thought everything could danger the health of my baby. 

"Why? I miss you! I just want to hold onto you forever!" Her baby talking was so cute yet annoying.

"Lets go inside already," I suggested. She rolled her eyes and agreed.

"You got boring!" she whined as we sat down on her coach.

"Yah.."

"Your not the same! Is everything okay?"

"Two things arent okay.." Its time to tell her.

"What is it?" She leaned closer.

"Taehyungs getting married.." I mumbled.

"I heard.. but I thought you got over him?"

"I never said anything like that Eun, I said I wanted to but I ever said I did and besides... hesthefatherofmychild." She looked at me crazily after I quickly said the last few words.

"YOURE PREGNANT?" she screamed.

"Do you want your whole neighborhood to know?!"

"So you are! Soyung!"

"Soyung!" a voice from the kitchen mimicked Eun. We both looked at the kitchen to see Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK! I told you to call me when you'd come!" Eun shouted.

"I did! But you werent answering so I just came."

"Wait whats going on.. are you two dating?!" I joined their conversation. They both looked at each other and started laughing.

"No... we're cousins.. we just found this out like a couple of weeks ago.." Eun informed.

"COUSINS?" I was so shocked.

"Yeah.. apparently.. so I come by once and a while when I get bored.. soooo anyways what were you two girls talking about?" 

"Soyungs pregnant!" Eun excitedly said. I hit her arm and yelled,"WHAT THE HELL?"

"Youre pregnant?" Jungkook chimed in.

"Yes.." He laughed and said,"With who?"

"Who else idiot?" Eun teased.

"Ohh.. have you told him yet?" He was taking this so easily, like as if he didnt confess to me or that I yelled to his face to leave me alone. 

"No.."

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because that is getting married," Eun interrupted again.

"Married with who?" He curiously looked at me wanting the answer from me.

"MiSun, his best friend.." I barely noticed I was crying. Jungkook suprisingly hugged me and let me cry on his shoulder. Eun went to get some water for me as Jungkook tried comforting me.

"Shhh, look if he isnt going to be there.. You always have me... or Eun, okay? I can help you, I promise." I looked up and gave him a smile. I mean it wasnt wrong if I accepted the offer right? Jungkook was just trying to be a nice friend right? No feelings attached to this? Yeah thats right.

"Here drink some water Soyung," Eun handed me water and I drank some.

"Lets go out! I'll treat both of you!" Jungkook cheered. We both nodded and we headed out to go eat. We went to Little Heaven and they ordered some pasta and I ordered salad. I was going to make sure my health was good. 

Suddenly Eun had to run some errands and left Jungkook and I. 

"So.. what do you think 'our' baby is going to be?" he moved his hand to my stomach and rubbed it.

"Uhm, I kind of want a girl but then I want a boy.. I dont know," he laughed at my response and kissed my forehead.

"Im pretty sure that even if its a boy or a girl, it'll be as pretty as you." I blushed and punched him. Maybe accepting his offer wasnt that bad.

"Baby?" Taehyung whispered as he was eating two tables behind us.

Taehyungs POV

"Lets eat Taehyung!" Misun kept begging me.

"Fine, lets go." This whole wedding thing was crazy. I couldnt believe my father picked MiSun. Its harder for me to refuse her. She was my first love and I was hers. Even though she was, I still had Soyung stuck in my head.

MiSun had picked Little Heaven to eat at. Once we entered, they gave us a special table and asked for our order. Then suddenly I heard two familiar voices and looked away from the menu.

Soyung! SHES BACK I should go and greet her! wait...she's with Jungkook? Why do I always find them together?

I covered my head and tried listening to their conversation.

"So.. what do you think 'our' baby is going to be?"

"Uhm, I kind of want a girl but then I want a boy.. I dont know," he laughed at her response and kissed her forehead.

"Im pretty sure that even if its a boy or a girl, it'll be as pretty as you." 

"Baby?" I whispered. Shes pregnant with JungkookNo that cant be.. 

"Did you say anything Taehyung?" MiSun overheard me speak.

"Uhm nothing, hey can we eat quickly? I forgot I have a meeting soon.."

"Okay.."

uuhhh..I cant face her yet.. she probably found out about the wedding.. She probably hates me again..

 

Author Note: Hey guys! I love your comments so much! Thank you for the positive feedback! I will fix all of my mistakes later when I have time~ Keep commenting, subscribing, and upvoting! Thanks again and I love you!

bts_me2_4277487872703872531.jpg

My boys are getting hotter and hotter<3 

BTS FIGHTING!