Enceinte

Same Girl, Same Love..

Taehyungs POV

I cant believe I didnt make it to her flight, she probably hates me by now and we just made up. I drove back home and the first thing I heard when I entered the house was my father talking to someone.

"Yeah, she's perfect for Taehyung. We'll meet her tomorrow for the marriage plans. Okay okay bye."

MARRIAGE?

"Appa? What was that?" I asked.

"Taehyung I arranged a wedding for you. You'll be meeting your new wife tomorrow."

"WHAT? APPA!" I yelled in shock.

"Taehyung, she hurt you once, let her go. I took matter in my own hands and found someone new for you. Wheather you like it or not, youre marrying her not Soyung."

"Appa! You have no decision to do this! I will only love Soyung and only her."

"YOU WILL FORGET HER EVENTUALLY!" he shouted.

"FINE APPA I'LL MARRY HER BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL NEVER LOVE HER. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? FOR A GIRL TO MARRY SOMEONE THAT DOESNT EVEN LIKE HER BACK?" I argued.

"THATS ENOUGH TAEHYUNG. YOU LISTEN TO ME YOURE GOING TO MEET HER AND THATS THE FINAL DECISION!"

"I HATE YOU! YOUR THE REASON WHY SHE PROBABLY HATES ME. TELLING HER LIES AND CRAP.I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HER PA?"

"I DID! BUT ONCE I HEARD SHE HURT YOU, I COULDNT LET HER HURT YOU AGAIN!"

"Pa, ITS MY DECISION."

"We're through with this talk. Period. You better be there tomorrow." He walked away from me and left the house. I punched the wall and all the maids checked if I was alright. One of them tried comforting me but I shook her hand off of me and stormed to my room.

I didnt eat, rest, or sleep the rest of the day.

The next morning, my father woke me up to get ready to meet my fiancee. I got up and got ready.

BZBdNfhCMAAJ5ly.jpg:large

Cameras were all on me and my father as soon as we stepped on the resturant. The word was already around.

I really hope she doesnt see this...

We entered the resturant and the first eprson I saw was Misun.

"Misun what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Taehyung I-" she tried speaking but my father interrupted her. 

"Shes your new wife."

"MWUH?" I gasped.

Regular POV

I bet he was busy.. thats why he didnt come.. yeah..

"Soyung you okay?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah, Im just disappointed he didnt come.. but I'll get over it." I smiled and took a nap.

A month and a half later..

"Taeyeon!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Whens the last time I got my period?"

"I dont know... how would I know?"

"Whens the last time I ed at you?"

"Not for a long time.. what does that have to do with anything?"

"Oh my.." I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"Yah! Soyung you okay?" she ran to me and patted me in the back. I nodded but I threw up even more

"Lets go to the hospital," she suggested. I agreed and we left the apartment.

"Its very clear that you are pregnant Ms. Kim... lets see ... your two weeks pregnant," the doctor informed me.

"Mwuh?" I looked at my stomach and back at the doctor. He nodded and I was about to faint.

"Soyung! You know if the company finds out your pregnant, they will cancel your offer. Who'd you have with now?"

"I had with Taehyung before we left.."

"WHAT? SOYUNG!"

"IM sorry, he wanted too.."

"AISHHH," she sighed and hit her forehead, "I guess we're going back to Korea.."

"What waeyo?"

"Youre going to tell Taehyung, arent you?" She raised her eyebrows and waited for my reply.

"Oh.. right when are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow. Get ready." I nodded and we headed back to the apartment to pack our stuff.

The next day, we arrived at Seoul at around 10 at night. Things were the same. I was glad I was back at my hometown and happy to see Taehyung again. I happily went back home and greeted my family.

I hugged them and told them the news.

"Your pregnant?! With who?" my mother screamed.

"Yeah with who?" my father leaned in closer to me.

"Taehyung.." Both their eyes widened and they started yelling. I shut them up by faking that my stomach was hurting.

"Umma.. APPA! Your giving me too much stress, my baby is getting mad.." They stopped yelling and gave me water and apologized. After all the yelling, we had some bonding time and watched TV together.

Everything was boring until I heard something on TV.

His name.

Kim Taehyung and Jung MiSun's wedding date is now official. It will be in two months from now. The couple has a lot of stuff going on right now that they have pushed it back.

We cant wait for their wedding!

My heart was taken back.

He said he wouldnt move on, he said he only loved me.

But I guess he lied.

 

Author Note: Awww poor Soyung.. So what yall think? Please give me feedback! Thank you for subscribing, upvoting, and mostly commenting! I love you guys<3

Who is it today?....

large.gif

HAHA KYUNGSOO OUT OF NO WHERE LOL

AIGOOO my cutie pie<3