Prove To You

Same Girl, Same Love..

Bzz Bzz Bzz.

I woke up from my phone ringing. I looked at the caller and saw it was Eun. 

"Eun? Why you calling so early?" I asked.

"EARLY? THIS IS EARLY FOR YOU?" She screamed.

"Yah! Calm down."

"CALM DOWN? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU NOT DOING IN SCHOOL? JUNGKOOK HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU, HE'S REALLY WORRIED."

its monday isnt it? Ugh.

"I overslept.." I lied.

"I KNOW THAT, but where are you? I called your mom and she said your not home!"

"I'll tell you if you promise not to tell anyone."

"Promise!" But she was secretly crossing her fingers, While she was talking to me, she was also with Jungkook.

"Im at this random store, Taehyung and I broke up and I accidently ran out his house and got lost. The owners of the store kindly let me sleep through the night. I'll be back by tomorrow I promise."

"Aish Soyung, you are so stuuupid. Can we meet later at the bubble tea store?"

"Okay, I'll see you."

"Okay, be safe Soyung!"

"Ara ara bye." I hung up and sighed. It was already noon. I fixed up the blankets and put a little note and tip for the owner. Before I'd go meet up with Eun, I thought I'd probably go home to get ready. 

Thankfully, I had enough money for a cab.

I got home by 1 and man was I tired. 

"Mom?" I shouted.

"Yes?" She was in the kitchen making some of her famous kimchi.

"Hi Ma.." I kissed her in the cheek and sat down.

"You stink sweetie, have you been showering?"

"Yah umma!"

"Im kidding sweetie, so how are you and Taehyung?" Of course she would ask that question. I stayed quiet and tried talking about another subject.

"So where's appa?"

"Sweetie?" she turned around to face me,"Whats wrong? You usually ignore those questions when theres something wrong. Did you and Taehyung get into a fight?"

I sniffed and noticed that I was crying again,"Uhm, no what are you talking about?"

"Oh my god hun whats wrong?" she stopped cooking and gave me her full attention. I looked up and she noticed my eyes were puff red.

"Its nothing Ma, its just we arent a couple anymore.."

"WHAT? THAT BOY! HES GOING TO GET IT WHEN I SEE HIM I WIL-"

"MOM CALM DOWN!"

"How can I? My little girl is broken again. First Jungkook and now you. I cant see you like this anymore sweetie.."

"Its okay mom, I can get over it.. I need to get ready Im meeting with Eun in a bit."

"THATS MY GIRL, SHOW TO HIM THAT YOU DONT CARE." I laughed and thanked her for always being there for me. I went in my room and dropped off my things. I looked at my wall, noticing that Taehyung and my pictures are still up.

Most of the pictures were mostly when me and him barely started dating. I cried even more reminiscing our memories.

Our first date, our first kiss, our first anniversary. 

"UGHHHH!" I ripped all of the pictures from my wall. I wal;ked up from my bed and grabbed an empty box.

"Time for us to move on.." I started putting the pictures inside the box. After I placed the box inside my garage. I wiped away my tears and went to shower and got ready.

tumblr_mfvwttKJwb1r92hkjo1_400_large.png

Once I was finished, I asked my dad to give me a ride to the bubble tea store. I was really happy that I had someone like Eun, someone caring and promising.

Well thats what I thought before I arrived.

I walked in the store and the first person I saw was Jungkook.

What happened after I hung up on Eun..

"Jungkook you meet her alright?" she suggested.

"She'll hate you if I did this.."

"I dont care, I need my best friend happy. Now go," she demanded.

"Okay, thanks Eun, your the best!" He hugged her and left.

I was about to turn around but Jungkook snatched me before I could move.

"Soyung please," he begged.

"Jungkook please I dont want to see you, you remind me of Taehyung... I need some time away from both of you."

"But I didnt even do anything, that bastard is the one who didnt trust you!"

"Jungkook, if you understood me you'd let me go."

"See thats the thing I dont. Soyung he hurt you, let go. Im here."

"And what if youre here? You think I'll love you again?"

"Yes, Im better for you!"

"Jungkook! Your being so selfish you know!" I shouted and everyone stared at us.

"SELFISH? I'm just trying to make you happy again Soyung."

"BY WHAT? YOU WANT US TO GO OUT? I CANT JUST FORGET ABOUT TAEHYUNG LIKE THAT JUNGKOOK!"

"YOU CAN TRY!"

"NO! Just leave me alone Jungkook!" I spun around but he spun me back around and kissed me.

Unfortunately, Taehyung made it right in time for the kiss.

Taehyungs POV

"MiSun.. what am I supposed to do?" I whined.

"Come on, lets go get some bubble tea first then we'll go look for her yeah?" I agreed and we headed to to the bubble tea store.

Bubble tea store.. where me and her went for our first date. Where we shared our first kiss. I miss her so much. I hope shes okay.. Ugh Taehyung stop, you need to forget about her! But how?

Once we arrived, everyone was staring at this couple.

Wait, isnt that Soyung... JUNGKOOK? WHY ARE THEY KISSING? I guess she really did move on..

I left the store and walked away leaving Misun alone.

Regular POV

"JUNGKOOK!" I grasped for air and pushed him away.

"Soyung I can prove to you that I can be better for you!"

"You already had a chance but you know what you left me!" I moved away from him and ran out the store.

I kept walking away until I bumped into someone.

Taehyung? What are you doing here?

 

Auhtor note: DUN DUN DUN! Update~ sorry if its short! I have a big test and packet due tomorrow! Wish me luck! Please dont forget to subscribe, comment and UPVOTE<3

p.s thanks for all the positive comments! I will try my best<3

-BTS-gif-bts-35491936-245-368.gif

theres y Taehying for you<3