Reasons

Same Girl, Same Love..

"Oppa..." I said awkwardly.

"What? Did something happen?" he eyed me and Jungkook like he knew something.

"Ani.. Im sorry for leaving I just felt I was breaking your guys's bond.." I broke eye contact with Jungkook and went to Taehyung. I loved Taehyung and just because Jungkook came back in my life doesnt mean I'd be crawling back to him.

Nothing was going to break me and Taehyungs relationship. Period.

"Its okay baby, come on, father is looking for us," I could tell he faked a smile.

Jungkook, I hate you so much. You left me and now you come back like nothing happened? I hate you.

I gave a death stare at Jungkook and intertwined my hands with Taehyungs. We met with their parents in front of the amusement park and headed home.

"So how was today? Did yell bond?" his father asked.

No answer.

We were all quiet. I knew Jungkook was confused, I was pissed and Taehyung was in the middle of being pissed and confused.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkooks mom worriedly questions.

Still no answer. I was too busy overthinking about what Taehyung might have seen. The whole car ride was just plain awkward. Once we arrived at Taehyung house, I offered to go home and not sleep over.

"I'll go home now.. bye babe, Jungkook and parents." I smiled. I was about to call a cab but Taehyung stopped me.

"Babe.. stay."

"No, its okay.. I know youre mad babe I just know you so well."

"Babe I'm not mad.."

"Then what?"

"I just have a question.." I knew exactly what he was going to ask.

"What is it?"

"Whats up with you and Jungkook? I know from my eyes that you DO know him."

"Fine I'll tell you but you better not freak out.."

"I wont."

I sighed before I continued,"Jungkook was my best friend when I was young and he was also my first love. But one day he left me without saying anything. Ever since then, I have hated him. Then I found you and you've made me forget about him. I love you Taehyung please dont think that I like Jungkook, its nothing like that. I hate his guts.. and earlier he just asked me if I remembered him and he tried kissing me but I rejected."

"First love?" He was jealous that he wasnt my first love.

"That doesnt matter oppa, because youre my last love," he blushed and kissed me.

"Okay I forgive you, sorry if I kind overreacted earlier.."

"Thats okay oppa, I wouldve gotten mad too," I laughed. 

This is why I love Taehyung. He is always so forgiving and romantic.

Just as I thought things were getting better, a devil came into our conversation and ruined everything.

"You hate me?" Jungkook butted in.

"Yes and no."

"Is it because I left you?" He tried coming closer but Taehyung stopped him.

"Dont you dare touch her." I have never seen Taehyung so protective.

"Its okay oppa.."

"No it isnt, if he's trying to hit it up with you, its not acceptable. I'd kill his even if he's my brother or not," he argued.

"Soyung, I left for a reason. I want to explain." Jungkook said ignoring Taehyung.

"Why then?" I replied.

"I left because I found out my father had a major sickness and he needed to go to the states to get cured. I didnt say anything because it was really urgent and we found out really late. My mom didnt let me say goodbye to you. But as time passed by... my father gotten even more sick. 4 years ago, my father died. It took my mom two years to find someone like Taehyungs dad.." I could see his eyes tearing up.

"Appa died?" I stuttered.

"Yeah.. look I'm sorry Soyung I really didnt mean to hurt you. But now that I see you with Taehyung, I can see that youre happy without me... But my request is to be at least friends if its okay with both of you."

"Im okay with as long as you dont do anything stupid with my girlfriend okay brother?" I guess Taehyung felt bad for Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and waited for my reply.

"I guess."

"Great!" He smiled big and hugged me. My eyes widened from the suprise.

"Okay thats enough, too long.." Taehyung immediately dragged Jungkook.

"Yeah right.. Mianhae."

"Kaja?" Taehyung insisted.

"Kaja!" Jungkook shouted back. I was shocked on how his expressions changed so fast. Boys can be so bipolar.

After we entered the house, Taehyung and I walked to our room and jumped on the bed.

"What a day!"

"Right?" I laughed.

"But we got through it!"

"Oppa, can we go on another date tomorrow?"

"I'd love to but baby remember I have a meeting tomorrow?"

"Ahh.. wait whats tomorrow again?"

"November 4?"

"I have a shoot tomorrow! I totally forgot!"

"What a bad model, forgetting about her schedule.. tsk tsk."

"SHUT UP!" I grabbed a pillow and covered my face with it.

"Its okay, oppa does that too." He snatched the pillows out of my face and kissed me. I kissed back and after we did more than just make out.

We made love that night.

And guess what?

Jungkook was about to enter my room until he heard me moan. But instead of interrupting, he opened the door a little and watched us. He hated that he wasnt the one doing me.

He was sure he was going to fight for me.

 

Author note: Wahhhh~ Jungkook is so stubborn! haha well anyways thanks for subscribing guys! Please give me feedback and comment. Thank you again (x

interest.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs.iimg.me%