Third Wheeling?

Same Girl, Same Love..

"Taehyung and Soyung this is my girlfriend and his son Jungkook." Taehyungs dad explained. Taehyung and I smiled at them and stayed quiet. 

I cant believe its Jungkook. Why is this happening to me? I can never let Taehyung know about this.

"You look familiar Soyung, do I know you?" Jungkooks mom asked me. 

Well of course you know me auntie, you always wanted me as Jungkooks girlfriend. You always supported us two.

"I dont know.. I may look like someone but no I dont think I'm that person.." I lied. Taehyung noticed my weird behavior and held my hand tighter. I knew he knew something.

"Well, lets go eat breakfeast!" his dad suggested. We all nodded and headed out the house. In the car ride, I could feel stares all over me. Taehyung and Jungkook were both staring at me. I forgot about Jungkook but why do I still have these feelings inside me. I laid my shoulder on Taehyungs shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Babe are you okay?" Taehyung whispered.

"Yeah oppa, I'm just tired. We kind of woke up really early.."

"I'm sorry Soyung." His dad apologized.

"Oh no its okay appa." I replied.

"Baby, just rest and I'll wake you up when we're there okay?" 

"Okay, thanks oppa," I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I was so glad, I had someone sweet like him. Ten minutes later, we arrived at this resturant. We took our seats and ordered our food.

"What do you want baby?" he asked me like I was a little kid or something.

"Whatever you're getting, I dont mind." 

"You sure?" I nodded and he continued,"Then I'll order something with beans since you hate it.." 

He laughed and I frowned,"Oppa! I hate you."

"I love you too Yungie." He grinned and kissed me in the lips. How I hated that his kisses were so forgiving.

"Aw, you kids are so cute. Why arent we like that babe?"Jungkooks mom joked and we laughed together. After the laughter, our foods have came. Taehyung tried feeding me but I rejected when I saw a flash in the corner of my eye.

"Damn." Taehyung cussed.

"Why are they always trying to ruin our day oppa!" His fangirls were outside the resturant taking pictures. I was so done with them. I got up from my chair and before I could move, Taehyung grabbed my wrist.

"Babe calm down. I'll deal with it. Stay." I sat back down as he went outside to have a talk with his fangirls. Five minutes later, he came back with a smile on his face.

"What happened? Who were those girls?" Jungkooks mom asked.

"They were his fangirls. They always follow him wherever he goes and always ruin our dates." I said in a tone.

He looked at me with worried eyes,"Im sorry baby, but I took care of it, promise."

"Why do people follow him?"Jungkook finally spoke.

"Because I'm handsome," he joked, "And because I am quite famous here because of my father." Jungkooks mouth formed into an 'O' and continued eating. Taehyung knew I was still pissed so he did aegyo.

tumblr_mqj66sZhJc1rpqnpuo1_500.jpg

"Forgive me please?" he said in a cute voice.

"Ara ara baby Taehyunnie." He smiled after and began eating again. After we ate, we went to the amusement park and seperated into two groups. Taehyungs dad and Jungkooks mom left us three so we could have bonding but we all knew they just wanted to get rid of us.

"So Jungkook right?" Taehyung tried starting a conversation.

"Yeah and Taehyung and Soyung right?" We nodded.

"Look, I dont want to be rude or anything but do you mind leaving me and my girlfriend alone? I'll fine you a girl if you want? I just kind of want to be alone with her right now.. if it isnt to much to ask." 

I was suprised with his favor and I was more suprised that Jungkook told him no.

"I would but I dont have a phone with me right now, so I kind of need to stay with yall.."

"Ugh seriously dude." I nugded him and said,"Babe, stop being so rude. Its fine Jungkook."

"Sorry dude."

"Its whatever, lets go?" He had such an attitude. I was not liking this side of him. I let go of my hand from his hand.

"Start being nice and I'll start being nice with you." After we argued for a few minutes and made up a while later. I felt bad for Jungkook and suggested to ride a rollar coaster. They both agreeded and we went on one of the scariest rides.

"That was awesome!" Taehyung shouted.

"I know right?" Jungkook agreeded and they both high fived each other. Then they started talking about how epic the ride was leaving me out of the conversation.

Was I third wheeling now?

I guessed right. Ever since the first ride, instead of me having fun with my boyfriend my boyfriend was having fun without me. After the fifth ride, I left them and walked around by myself. I wasnt mad, I mean they did need some brotherly time since they were going to be brothers soon.

I played some of the carnival games and won myself a big teddy bear.

$(KGrHqJ,!ioFBVGsVYnCBQYR!UY0+w~~60_35.J

"Aigoo.. where are those boys now?" I sighed.

Then suddenly I felt phone vibrating.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Babe? Where are you?" It was Taehyung.

"I'm near the food court.."

"Aish, I was so worried! Next time tell me when youre hungry!" I rolled my eyes and replied,"Yeah, I'll meet you later when your dad calls."

"Yah, are you mad?"

"Ani."

"Babe!'

"I said no, bye." I hung up on the phone. I dont know why I'm acting like this. I was being stubborn again.

I walked some more to calm myself down but then I heard someone yell my name.

"SOYUNG!" I turned around to see Jungkook running after me.

"Jungkook? Wheres Taehyung?" He explained how they both seperated to go find me. Pabos.

"Soyung, before we go.. I want to ask you something.." I froze and awkwardly said sure,"You remember me right?"

"Wha-a-at-t a-r-r-ee you talk-k-ing about?" I stumbled.

"Soyung, you remember dont you?" He went closer to my face.

"Jungkook.." I pushed him away.

"Soyung! There you are!" Taehyung yelled. I saw him right behind Jungkook running towards us.

. Did he see us?

 

Author note: Update~ Comment, subscribe, or upvote? Give me your feedback<3

large.png