Catching Up

Same Girl, Same Love..

The next morning, I woke up to Taehyung not beside me.

I guess he left really early..

I arised and washed up and went downstairs to eat some breakfeast. Unfortunenatly, Jungkook was already in the kitchen. Jungkook and his mother have moved in with Taehyung since their parents were going to get married in a few months.

"Hey babycakes," he winked at me and I almost threw up.

"Yah who do you think youre calling babycakes?"

"My best friend?" 

Bestfriend? No thats what we used to be stupid.

"Sure.. look can you drive by the way?" I asked.

"Yeah why?"

"I need a ride somehwere and I need a driver but if you cant drive me I can always ask Tae-"

"No, its okay I'll drive you.. what time?" he interrupted.

"In an hour, I have an appointment."

"Alright, I'll get ready now.." He got up from his seat and headed to his room. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. Why did I even bother asking him? After eating my pancakes, I left to go get ready. 

Sometimes I hated being a model because I couldnt do much with my body unless they said I could do it. Like I couldnt be able to get a belly piercing because it was 'bad' for my body. I also had to stay SUPER healthy.

After 45 minutes passed and it was almost 10 which meant I could be late. I ran out my room and yelled Jungkooks name.

"He's outside sweetie," I heard his umma mention. I thanked her and left the house.

"Why are you such in a rush?" he asked.

"Because I can be late for my shoot!" I yelled as I put on my seatbelt. He pushed on the gas pedal and drove away.

"A shoot?" 

"Yes, Im a model." His eyes widened and started laughing.

"You? A model? What?" He started laughing even more.

"YAH! WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?" I looked at him and hit his arm.

"Last time I remembered you were a tomboy.. but I guess my yunyun grew up right?" 

Yunyun? UGH STOP GIVING ME NICKNAMES DAMMIT. He used to call me YunYun when were kids because he thought my name was too long to say.

"Its been years since you last saw me, of course Ive grown up." I said with an attitude.

"Look do you still not forgive me for leaving you?"

"No.. its just.. we havent hung out in a while like this. It feels like we barely know each other.."

"Well then.. lets catch up today?"

"Like a playdate?" He laughed and nodded. I thought it was a pretty good idea.

By the time I knew it, we were at my shoot. Todays scenary was cute and innocent type.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Good, good, good, smile more!" The photographer yelled. I faked laughed and ran around the shot.

It was really awkward that Jungkook was watching me. Taehyung has never even been to any of my shoots before because he was always so busy. I could tell he liked watching me because of course I knew he still had feelings for me.

"Hey you!" my photographer pointed at Jungkook.

"Deh?" he responded.

"Are you her boyfriend? Can you please join her?" I was about to say no until I saw him nod and walked towards me.

"What are you doing? Taehyung is GOING to KILL you!" I screamed.

"Look Im just following my orders." I whacked my forehead and played along. For some reason, when we were taking photos I felt like we were kids again, like how we used to be before.

I actually had fun.

"That was great kiddos! I'll see you on Saturday Soyung." He waved goodbye and left.

"Admit it, that was pretty fun.." Jungkook nudged me.

"Fine it was... so what do you want to do now?"

"Lets go eat, I'm hungry!" I agreed and we went to the nearest fast food resturant there was.

"So..." he tried to start a conversation.

"Mhm?"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Well first lets talk about how much you miss me!" I joked and he laughed. Ever since the shoot, Ive been getting more comfortable with him. I mean thats a good thing right? 

"Well.. I missed your abnormal laugh, personality, and your hugs, what do you miss about me?" First thing I thought was that I missed everything about him but I couldnt tell him because that would sound like I like him again so I lied.

"I miss your laugh too."

"Thats it?!"

"Yup."

"WOW YUNYUN HAS SUCH A COLD HEART NOW, WHAT DID TAEHYUNG DO TO YOU?" I couldnt help but laugh for some reason. I missed his jokes.

Ugh why am I feeling like this? I cant like him again! I have a boyfriend!

"Shut up kookie!"

"AW YUNYUN IS MAD!" He pinched my cheeks and looked in my eyes.

THUMP THUMP. OH PLEASE NO.

Then he kissed me.

.

I pushed him away and grasped for air,"JUNGKOOK!"

"I am so sorry, I didnt mean too, I just.."

"JUST WHAT? LIKE ME STILL? YEAH I KNOW THAT!"

"No, I still love you Soyung and I'm not giving up."

 

Authors note: AISH JUNGKOOK! Haha so here you go guys! Sorry I havent updated in awhile.. I was busy with What Is Love but Im done with that story now so more time for this one~ Please comment, subscribe or upvote! Thanks cuties!<3

tumblr_mvuaunFSc81svb0geo1_500.gif

OMFG DIED WHEN I SAW THIS! HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN HIS NEW HAIRCUT? HE'S SO HAWT<3