One And Only Love

Same Girl, Same Love..

Tomorrow is Taehyungs and Jungkooks parents wedding and everything has been so busy. With their company and the wedding to handle was too much for them that sometimes they came home dead. 

It was suprising that Taehyung didnt even want to make love once this whole week but I understood he was really tired. When he usually got home, I would take care of him. I'd make him food and help him get to bed. 

And today was the most tiring. We had to get to the airport really early for our flight. It was really stressing when Taehyung was no where found. Then their workers found him sleeping in his office. 

He drove to the airport as fast as he could and thankfully made it.

We were heading to JeJu island for their wedding. 

The girls went seperate ways from the boys to go get ready. Jungkooks mom, Misun and I went to the salon and got our hair fixed. Then we went to get our dresses. 

After we headed to the beach where the wedding was being held at. It was pretty cute when I found out they were having a beach wedding. 

Once we arrived, I saw how beautiful it was set up.

Le-Blanc-Wedding-2.jpg

We ran to the little room they had to hide Jungkooks mom from Taehyungs dad. A few minutes later, music started playing which meant the wedding ceremony was starting.

Jungkooks mom was so nervous so I held her hand and told her to breath in and out. She did what she was told and she relaxed. Then they gave the bridesmaids a signal that it was our turn to go.

Taehyung took my hand as we walked out first. Then it was Jungkook and MiSun next. 

I saw Taehyungs dad smiling so big once Jungkooks mom came out with her beautiful dress. During thw whole wedding, I was thinking on how beautiful it would be when I get married.

I looked at Taehyung and said to myself, I cant wait for us to get married.

I kissed his cheek and he smiled. 

After the weddding, there was a reception party which was also goregous. But before we went to the reception, we took pictures with the bride and groom. I was asked to take one with Jungkooks mom and I agreed.

She was so pretty for someone thats over 35 years old.

maid-of-honor-bride-2-e1354308273451.jpg

After the pictures we headed to reception and partied all night.

It was around midnight when I was about to knock out, so Taehyung and I went out first. We went to our hotel and fell asleep.

I woke up still wearing my dress and Taehyungs tux was a mess. I got up and noticed Jungkook and Misun made their way to the hotel too. By now, their parents are probably on their honeymoon.

I went to see if there was any food and there wasnt. My stomach growled and I sighed. I turned around to see Jungkook watching me.

"Jungkook? Why you up so early?" I asked.

"Someone woke me up."

"Oh mianhae.."

"Are you hungry?" he asked and I nodded,"Lets go eat some breakfeast downstairs then."

"But Taehyungs not awake yet, I'll eat when he eats."

"I know youre really hungry, come on."

"Fine lets go.." I brushed my hair and kissed Taehyung before I left with Jungkook. The hotel we were staying at was a five star hotel so it was really fancy. I looked like a mess and I was worried I was ruining Taehyungs reputation.

We went into their buffet and ate there.

"So.. hows your baby doing?" Jungkook killed the silence.

"She/he is doing fine how about you and Misun?"

"Why you asking? You jealous?"

"Pftt. As if, I have Taehyung remember?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey I have question to ask.."

"Sure what is it?"

"I just want to know why you picked him instead me? Like Im not trying to get you back or anything Im just wondering.."

"Oh well Taehyung has made stupid mistakes but he never really left my side, and if he has thats because I always pushed him away. And you left me. I know it was for a good reason but still you shouldve still told me, but other than that I reallyvlove you Jungkook dont forget that. I will always be your best friend. And I really do hope you and Misun last long."

"So I was right.." he mumbled.

"Huh?" I couldnt be able to hear him.

"Nothing," he smiled and I just smiled back. Then suddenly my phone started ringing like crazy.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Baby where are you? Ive been so worried!" Taehyung yelled through the phone.

"Mianhae oppa," I mouthed to Jungkook 'Im in trouble', "I went to eat breakfeast with Jungkook." Jungkook chuckled at my face reaction.

"Why didnt you just wait for me fatbutt."

"I was really hungry and you werent waking up, Im sorry baby.."

"You are so getting it when you come back here. Which is now, come here now," he demanded.

"Arasseo, I'll be there.." I hung up and told Jungkook we had to go. As I was in the elevator, I was really scared. Taehyung seemed really upset. Jungkook ruffled my hair and I pouted.

"Dont worry, Taehyung wont do anything bad to you, your pregnant remember?" Jungkook made a point.

"Yeah, but even when Im pregnant we have and he goes rough so I dont think it matters."

"You guys still have ? Oh my god."

"Hey the doctor said it was fine!"

"Whatever, come on." The elevator door opened and we started walking to our room. 

I opened the door really slowly and entered with my eyes closed, expecting Taehyung to be waiting for me at the door. But the thing was, he wasnt. There was roses and candles everywhere. I looked behind me and Jungkook disappeared.

What the hell is going on?

I followed the roses and it led me to my bedroom.

I gasped after I read what the roses spelled out.

It said..

Will you marry me?

I seriously was about to cry. Suddenly, Taehyung comes out still in tux but more fixed with a rose in his hand. He came closer and closer to me.

When his face was right next to mine, I was about to kiss him but his faced disappeared. He was kneeling.

"I know its pretty obvious but I want to say it personally.. Kim Soyung will you do the honor and marry this idiot Kim Taehyung?"

"Of course I will," I pulled him up and kissed his lips. We made out and after a few minutes it was more than making out.

We made love. But this one was different than the other ones we've had. It was more romantic than just being rough and wanting. I knew I loved Taehyung more than anyone. No one else.

He was my one and only love.

After a few months after the wedding, it was my graduation day. I told Taehyung to wait until after I graduate until we get married.

Also, I was now 6 months pregnant. Today was my graduation and the day I find out if I either have a boy or a girl. People judged me everywhere about me being pregnant and married so yound but I ignored all their rude comments.

Taehyung loved me and I loved him.

No one in the world could break our relationship.

I dressed up in my graduation gown and headed to school. Taehyung, MiSun, Jungkook, and their parents were coming to support me. Unfortunately, Taehyung said he might come late.

And he did.

He came right when they called my name. I didnt really mind since he tried his best to make it. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Once the ceremony ended, we went to eat out then went to our appointment.

"Soyung, you ready to see your babies gender?" the doctor asked.

"Yes." He moved around the ultrasound and it took him awhile to find the result.

"There it is.. you have a baby girl and a baby boy!"

"Wait.. I HAVE TWINS?" I was about to faint. Taehyung held my hand and tried calming me down.

"Yes, please be more careful now. You dont want to hurt them do you," he joked.

"Thank you doc.. I'll see you next month then?" He nodded and we left the clinic.

I couldnt believe I was having twins. How was I going to be a great mom? How was he going to become a great dad?

Ever since we found that I have to care of my body more, Taehyung took some time off his work to take care of me. I didnt like how he was sacrificing his time for me and asked if MiSun and Jungkook could take care of me.

Misun agreed and also did Jungkook. Taehyung was unsure about it. I pleaded him and finally agreed.

I was eight months pregnant and married and Taehyung was back to his regular routine. Sometimes Misun came over to see what I was doing and we had some girl time. Then Jungkook would watch movies with me and helped me do some errands.

We decided that they should be our godparents. They agreed and I was really happy.

Then finally the day came.

"MISUN! MY WATER BROKE. IM ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!" I shouted.

"OMG OKAY I'LL CALL JUNGKOOK RIGHT NOW!" She dialed Jungkooks number and he arrived in a few minutes. He drove us to the hospital and we rushed inside.

They already called Taehyung but Taehyung wasnt answering.

Jungkook decided to just frive to Taehyung and drag him t the hospital. I waited and waited. 

Finally, Jungkook came back with Taehyung. Taehyung ran to me and we gave the signal that I was ready.

They kept telling me to push and push. I was literally dying. My eyes were gettig blury as my first baby came out. 

"One more baby, come on!" Taehyung cheered.

"UGHHH!" I gave one final push and my last baby came out as I knocked out from exhaustion.

I woke up with Taehyung sleeping right next to me and my babies in a little bed next to me. I woke up Taehyung and smiled at him.

"I love you oppa."

"I love you too." He kissed me then rose up from his seat and carried our twins.

"I have a feeling their going to love me more," I teased.

"What does that mean? That Im going to be a bad father?" 

"Im kidding baby, come here." He gave me our baby girl and she was so cute.

"Im naming her Kim Seohyun and our little baby boy, Kim Daehyun. Is that fine with you?"

"Im fine with anything baby as long Im with you." He kissed me once again.

Maybe life does go into happy endings because I know my story was definitely going to be a happily ever after as long as I had my family.

 

Author Note: DONE~ Im really sorry if I rushed things again but do not worry I am going to make a sequel to this story! I havent found out the plot yet so please wait for an update and its going to be a poll for you guys to vote! Please give me feedback by either commenting, subscribing, or UPVOTING<3

Kpop-Gif-kpop-32466877-500-309.gif

Thank you so much cuties!<3