Our Anniversary

Same Girl, Same Love..

"Kookie?" I yelled out when I arrived at my best friends house,"KOOKIE!"

I opened up the house door and everything was gone. Their furniture, clothes, etc. 

Where were they?

I tried calling him but it said:

This caller is not available.

Did he change his number? I tried calling his mom but it did the same thing.

I cant believe he left without a word.

I cant believe he left me.

Five years later, I visited their old house to see if theyd come back but some other people already moved into their house.

10 years later, I became 17 and I forgotten about Jungkook, my first love and best friend. I was now a senior and one of the most popular girls in school. I was treated like a princess where ever I went because first of all, I am model who can sing and second of all I was dating the rich Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung was the son of the most richest families in Korea and he picked ME to be his grilfriend a year ago.

Yes today, was our one year anniversary. He wouldnt just take me on a regular date but a fancy date. Sometimes I wished that we could just walk around like normal couples but fangirls were always following Taehyung.

"OMG THERE HE IS!" the fangirls ran to us and he took my hand and ran into his car.

"Oppa, I'm so done with your fangirls!" I whined.

"AW is my baby Yungie jealous?" he teased.

"Shut up!"

"AW SHE IS!"

"Oppa, why did you graduate already? Come back~"

"Babe you know I cant, I'm busy with my appa's company."

"UGH." I groaned as he started the engine. I hated that he was a year older than I was. I was left alone at school with his annoying fans.

"Babe~ you know you cant stay mad at me forever especially since its our anniversary~"

"I know.." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"You are so stubborn sometimes! Aish!"

"YOU ARE TOO PABO!"

"But thats how we connect right?" He leaned to my face and kissed me.

"YAH! Youre driving! Are you trying to kill us?" I shouted.

"No, but you are so tempting." He grinned and went back on the road. This kid.

Once we arrived at our destination, I looked around and noticed we were at the beach. He opened up my door for me and we intertwined our hands together and walked around the beach for awhile.

"Oppa? Is this our date for our anniversary? Cos if it is then I love it. Its so relaxing and quiet."

"Yes and no. Our date barely started, kaja!" We ran again and stopped in front of something. Something beautiful.

gemestolas.jpg

"Aw baby!" I smiled happily.

"Happy Anniversary babe!" he hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. After he walked me to my seat and pulled the chair. Then some chefs and musicians came into the scenery.

"Wow my oppa is so rich~" I laughed.

"Yup, but I only use my money for good uses like... for you." I blushed and he noticed and laughed. After the chefs gave us steak and pasta right after, one of my favorite american foods.

"Ahh~" He fed me some of the pasta.

A couple of hours later, it was almost midnight so we decided to go swimming. I ran into the water and told him to come over with a seductive face. He ran right after and carried me up on his shoulder

"AHHH!" I screamed.

"Be quiet, youre going to wake people up from the other side of the country," he joked. I screamed again and he finally let me down.

"Someones a bit cranky.." I rolled my eyes and pushed him.

"Whatever!"

"SIR!" one of the waitors yelled out.

"Yes?"

"Your father is calling you!"

"Ah okay, I'll be right there!" he sprinted back to the shore and answered to the phone,"Yes appa?"

"Son we need you home, my new girlfriend and her son are coming over tomorrow and you need to take a rest."

"Appa I'm with SoYung right now.."

"Take her too so your not lonely tomorrow."

"Arasseo, we'll be home before 11."

"Okay son, see you."

"See you appa." The phone call ended and we drove back home as quickly as possible. I texted my mom and told her I'd be sleeping over Taehyungs house. She replied with dont get pregnant. My mother is so crazy.

The next morning, we dressed up as a matching couple.

tumblr_m8jvyytVOP1qcntwzo1_500_large.png

We went down and were greeted by his maids and dad.

"They'll be here in a few minutes," he informed. After 10 minutes, his dads guests came inside. I looked at Taehyung and I could tell he was nervous to meet his new mother-in-law. I squeezed his hand tighter and kissed him in the cheek. He smiled as his future stepmom and stepbrother faced us.

I could not believe my eyes.

Jungkook?!                                        

 

Author note: My Taehyung feels~ First chapter! I hope yall like it (; Comment or Subscribe! Thanks cuties~