Mixed Feelings

Same Girl, Same Love..

"Jungkook.." I looked down.

"Yes, I know youre in love with him and I probably wont have a chance but if he hurts you, I'll always be by your side."

God why is he so stubborn!!!

"I want to go home," I demanded.

"Soyung please, I thought we were going to have a playdate?"

"I WANT TO GO HOME!" I yelled. I was in the verge of crying. I really wanted to go home and see Taehyung. I wanted to be in his arms, and only his arms. Jungkook jolted from my yelling and obeyed. In a few minutes, I was home and I ran straight to my room. I closed the door hard and cried.

Why the hell was I crying? Was I just emotionally confused? Or was I mad that I actually still had feelings for Jungkook?

I cried until I fell asleep. But then I woke up from someones touch.

"Baby? What wrong?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Nothing.." I lied. 

He moved my bangs and looked straight into my eyes,"Youve been crying! What is it?"

"Ani, I'm just really tired!"

"Ahh, chincha? I thought I could make love tonight.."

"Oppa.. I have school tomorow, are you really going to make me sore?"

He grinned and said,"Mhm, you know I always do."

He kissed me over and over again until I kissed him back. Unfortunately, we did make love.

"Baby, faster.. FASTERR!" He pumped into me faster and faster as I moaned louder and louder. Eventually, I cummed into him while he cummed into me.

"That was great," he said.

"Babe, I'm so sore because of you! And I have to run tomorrow!"

"Then just ditch school baby, and spend the day with me tomorrow."

"Baby first of all I cant and second of all you cant because you have a big meeting tomorrow rememeber?" He sighed and apologized,"Im sorry baby.."

I looked at him and kissed him,"Its okay.. just visit me tomorrow yeah?"

He paused for a while before answering,"I dont think I can.. I just remembered I have a company dinner tomorrow and Im working overnight.."

"Ohh, I see.. its okay." This is why I hated him working. We may seem like a happy couple outside but inside we're hurt. I turned around away from him and sighed.

"Babe I'm really sorry.." He tried apologizing.

"Its whatever, Im used to it, just go home your dad is probably looking for you."

"Babe.."

"I'll see you later."

"Babe.."

"Text me when you get home." He tried reaching for me but I just kept moving away. A few seconds later, I felt him move away from me and heard the door slam.

Why am I so bipolar? I always have to hurt the ones that love me dont I?

The next morning, I was found really sick but I still went to school but just with extra makeup. My mom drove me to school instead of Taehyung that usually drops me off because we were still in the fighting zone.

I went to school with a attitude.

"Soyung!" Eun Hae, my only bestfriend, shouted.

I turned around and gave her a fake smile.

"Yah, whats wrong? Another fight with Taehyung again because of his work?" She knew me so well. I nodded and she tried making me smile. 

"Thanks for always being there for me EunEun." She smiled even bigger. We laughed together and we headed to class as the bell rang. We entered the classroom with compliments being thrown to me.

medium_swW9SJ.png

"Nice hair Soyung!"

"Hot and y like always!"

"Wanna go out?"

"Hey cutie!"

"Why cant I be pretty like her?"

I model walked to my desk and sat down with Eun Hae.

"Alright class! Quiet down! We have a new student today," our teacher annouced as the new student came in.

It was Jungkook.

Whispers were gone all over the place.

"Omg hes so cute!"

"I call dibs!"

"No I CALL DIBS BACK OFF!"

"Aye dude wassup!"

Jungkook just smiled and looked straight at me. What the hell was he doing here? In my class?

"Ouuu girl he's staring at you!' Eun Hae squealed.

"Whatever.. hey do you have a crush on him too?!"

"ANI ANI... WELL maybe.." I laughed loudly and she hit me.

"I call dibs.." I hit her and screamed,"Yah! I have a boyfriend remember?"

"Right... omg omg he's coming!" I looked away from her and turned around to see Jungkook right beside me.

"Hey long time no see beautiful." I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Who does he think he is? I really dont want to see him neither Taehyung. I needed time for my feelings to calm down.

"You know him?" Eun Hae whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, but he's just some obssessed freak." 

"No, Im not!" he denied,"Im her bestfriend!"

"UHH NO! I AM!" They got into an argument and I yelled them to stop, they were giving me a bigger headache.

"You two should date. Yall are the same. Annoying and annoying." I continued to work.

"Soyung, can you please do this problem? It looks like you and your friends seem to be working," our teacher said sarcastically. I nodded and stood up from my chair and went up to the board.

I looked at the board but for some reason my eyes were getting blury. I thought it was just my sickness taking over my body.

I shook my head and tried writing but then I fainted.

"SOYUNG!" Everyone yelled.

 

Author note: Cliff hanger again.. so I successfully updated! Sorry if it doesnt make sense or have a lot of mistakes! I'll fix it when I have time but for now HW time! Please comment, subscribe or upvote! Saranghae!

bf259a1ce97ba0eb02b0860f162e7333.jpg

I have been posting too much Jungkook so heres our beautiful Taehyung<3