Letting Go

Same Girl, Same Love..

I turned around and started stuttering,"Uhh..."

"Soyung Im asking you a question," he said seriously. I felt his hatred down on me. I know he hated that I hurt his son. I wanted to cry so much.

"She's with me." I heard a voice and spun around. It was Jungook.

"Oh she is?" I widened my eyes and looked at Jungkook.

"Yes." He grabbed my arm and took me to his room. "You can cry now," he stated as he closed the door.

"How do you know I want to cry?"

"Because I know you and I heard everything.. come on go ahead.." He hugged me and I started crying onto his chest.

Whats going on? Why was Taehyungs dad being so mean to me? Did Taehyung really break up with me? Did he really find someone else? I hate myself. UGHHHHHH.

I cried even louder.

Then he started singing,

"Neon nami doego ohiryeo deo joha boyeo pretty woman 

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

O yalmipgedo yeojeonhi neon joha boyeo pretty woman

Oh pretty woman."

Was he singing to me?

I stopped crying and looked up,"Kookie? You know how to sing?"

"Yeah.. I had singing lessons at the states.."

"Chincha?"

"I did it for you, since you said you always liked guys that could sing.."

"Yah!" I wiped away my tears and smiled,"Stop flirting!"

"Arasseo.." He let go of the hug and walked away.

"Wait why'd you let go?!" 

"Because you said to stop flirting."

"Hows hugging flirting?"

"Because I'd want to hold onto you forever."

"Aish why you being like this?" I rolled my eyes.

"Im just trying to make you smile princess," he said in a cute girl voice. I laughed and punched him.

"Take me out Kookie," I begged.

"Alright, lets go." I crossed our arms together and walked out the house. We went to the Aein Nagwon(Lovers Paradise) again before it was going to be taken down a few days. Jungkook always knew how to cheer me up but this time I just couldnt cheer up. I loved Taehyung and I still do. Yeah, I like Jungkook but never as much as Taehyung.  

Questions were filling up my mind that I almost forgot that I was with Jungkook. He knew I was upset and stayed quiet. After we ate, he suggested to go home. But home was were Taehyung and his new girlfriend were probably going to be at. I had no choice though, my things were there, I had to say my last goodbyes.

I felt weird because he didnt officially break up with me yet. Once we arrived at the house, I saw his car parked outside. 

Thump thump.

I was scared to death. I didnt want to see him because I know I'd just break down in tears. I didnt want to let go of him not yet. I wanted to say goodbye to him when we are old not now. 

I opened up the door and the sight was clear.

I guess they are in his room doing whatever.

I started walking up the stairs then suddenly I heard laughs.

They're having fun oh arent they.

Tears were already falling from my cheek. Before I entered his room, I wiped away my tears.

I opened the door to see them playing video games.

Awkward...

"Soyung?" Taehyung asked.

I widened my eyes. I couldnt be able to speak. 

"Oh youre Soyung? Nice to meet you! I'm MiSun!" She smiled at me and I tried smiling back.

"Oh hi.." I said awkwardly.

"Oh do you guys need to talk? I'll just wait outside."

"Oh no, if I'm interrupting then I-"

"Yes we do," I was interrupted by him.

"Oh okay, I'll be outside." She bowed and left the room. I was left with the man that was about to break up my heart. 

"Soyung I-" he started but I stopped him.

"I know everything already Taehyung. Its okay, I know I hurt you. You found someone else. I mean I tried my best right? I tried to explain myself to you but all you kept doing was distancing yourself from me. You couldnt just trust me? I trusted you! But I guess we both broke our promise. You found Misun and I have Jungkook. I shouldve seen this coming I-"

"What are you talking about? Misun? Girlfriend? Shes not my girlfriend Soyung."

"Mwuh? Your father told me everything already! Dont hide it anymore!"

"WHAT? Shes not my girlfriend Soyung! Shes my bestfriend when I was young!"

"Then why didnt you call me huh? You know how worried I was? But no! You thought I was cheating with you with Jungkook when I specifically told you I WOULDNT!"

"I SAW ALL THE PICTURES SOYUNG WHAT DID YOU THINK I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO?"

"YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO TRUST ME TAEHYUNG! YOU TREATED ME LIKE AND GUESS WHAT I ALMOST EVEN FORGOT ABOUT YOU!" I cant believe my words. He wasnt suppose to know that.

"WELL I GUESS WE'RE THE SAME BECAUSE I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT YOU!"

"OH WHITH WHO? MISUN? YOUR PRETTY LITTLE BESTFRIEND?"

"DONT GIVE ME ATTITUDE! AND YEAH HER, SHE WAS MY FIRST LOVE AND I WAS HERS MAYBE WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER AND YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND CAN TOO!" 

Did he just break up with me? Officially?

I backed away from him and tears fell from my face. He did. He broke up with me. He just technically said we should go seperate ways.

"Soyung I didnt mean to say it like that I-" Before he could say more, I left the room and accidently bumped into Misun. I tripped but I got back up and ran. I ran and ran and finally stopped when I noticed I was lost.

I looked around for any near stores open.

It took me two hours to find one that actually let me in. The owners let me borrow some pillows and a blanket. But honestly I think I couldnt even be able to sleep tonight, I was to drained out. I was heart broken. I wanted to cry my eyes out and I did.

Taehyungs POV

"DONT GIVE ME ATTITUDE! AND YEAH HER, SHE WAS MY FIRST LOVE AND I WAS HERS MAYBE WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER AND YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND CAN TOO!" I yelled.

She backed away from me and her tears came down like a river.

What did I just do?

"Soyung I didnt mean to say it like that I-" Before I could continue, she had already ran out the room. I ran after her but she was too fast.

"What the hell did you do Kim Taehyung?!" I heard MiSun scream behind my back.

"I accidently broke up with her.."

"YOU WHAT? KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"Help me, I dont know what to do.." I cried. Next thing I knew, I was crying like a little baby.

"We'll apologize tomorrow just let her have some space for now."

"Misun, I made a big mistake.."

"Yes you did and YOUR STUPID but hey everyone makes mistakes."

I guess I deserve this. She doesnt need a jerk like me. She could just be with someone loyal like Jungkook. I guess sometimes letting go is good.

Regular POV

It was three in the morning and I still havent stopped crying. 

I love you so much Taehyung, why did you do this to me? Dont you see that I love you so freaking much? I cant let you go. But maybe moving on is the best way.

 

Author Note: Ohmy, SoTae broken apart? Otteokae? Here you go guys! I might add more later but first I have to do hw~ Mianhae if it kind of .. Please give me feedback cuties!

ilXiIawEXdtb0.gif

SOTAE FIGHTING!