Take Care

Same Girl, Same Love..

"SOYUNG!" everyone yelled. Jungkook ran up to me and carried me to the nurse office.

"Soyung? Wake up. Please," he pleaded. The school nurse checked my temperature and she said that I was over 101 degrees which is really bad.

"She should go home. Its not good for her health to be doing a lot of things when shes this sick. Does Taehyung know about this? You should tell him before he freaks out later. Can you take her home by the way?"

"You know about them?" he asked.

"Of course, TaeYung couple is the best! Who are you by the way?"

"I'm Taehyungs stepbrother well not technically yet.." He awkwardly replied,

"Ahh.. well anyways please take her home and take care." She smiled and gave Jungkook a note that said they can leave school. Jungkook bridal carried me to the car and drove home.

Once we arrived home, he carried me to my bedroom and asked one of the maids to make me soup. After a few minutes he came back with the soup and tried waking me up.

"YunYun, irronah... its time to eaaat!" He shook me slighty and I woke up immediately.

"Mhm.." I groaned.

"YunYun, why did you go to school when you know your sick?"

"I didnt know I was THAT sick."

"Youre over 101 degrees!" He yelled.

"I said I didnt know!" My headache hurt even more from the yelling.

"Mianhae did I yell to loud?" I nodded and he continued,"Hey.. do you want me to call Taehyung? So that.. he can take care of you"

"Ani.. just stay with me.." I honestly didnt want Taehyung to know about this because then he'd want to go home and call off work just because of me. I didnt want to be his distraction.

"Are you sure?" I nodded and ate some of the soup he gave me.

"I'm so sure," I smiled really big and he smiled back.

"Okay, but if he asks me why I didnt say I'm blaming you!" I laughed and smacked him,"OW!"

"Thats what you get!" 

"For what? It is your fault if he kills me!"

"I wont let that happen I promise."

"Okay better keep that." I nodded and continued eating. The rest of the day, we just watched movies and ate.

It was all nice until I threw up all of the sudden.

"Soyung!" Jungkook cried and grabbed a trash can that I can throw up in. I grabbed the trash can and threw up some more. He asked me if I was okay and I said yes. 

But I guess I still wasnt wasnt.

"UNNNGHHH!" I threw up more but this time with blood.

"Soyung! We're going now!" He carried me again and went straight to the hospital. 

"Uh excuse me! I need help!" One of the workers noticed Jungkook and called a doctor. The nurse led us to a room where I could rest before the check up. After five minutes the doctor came inside the room and gave me a check up.

"Mhm.. looks like someone really sick," the doctor said,"Have you been eating well?"

"Uhhh.." I thought about it for awhile and I havent been eating since me and Taehyungs fight, come to think of it I didnt even eat breakfeast this morning or had dinner last night,"I dont think so doc.."

"Thats not good SoYung... you need to watch your health."

"Im sorry, but is there any medicine I have to drink?"

"Yes here," he grabs the bottle of medicine and hands it to me,"Take it after you eat everyday."

"Arasseo.. doc did you tell anyone that I was here?"

"Of course, your mother wasnt answering so I called Taehyung instead."

"TAEHYUNG? You know about us two?"

"Yes, his father and I are great friends. Why? Did you not want me to call Taehyung?"

"Uhhh.."

"Yeah is there a reason why you didnt tell me?" I turned around to see Taehyung at the door.

"Babe, I--"

"Can I talk to my girlfriend alone please?" He looked at Jungkook then to the doctor. They both nodded and left quietly.

"Babe I can explain."

"Then explain." He came closer.

"Baby, I didnt want to tell you because... I didnt want you to ditch your work because of me. Last time you did, you almost got yelled by your father. I dont want to be your distraction babe. I can take care of myself I can--"

"Babe, your my first option to everything. Work is before you. YOUR MY NUMBER ONE CONCERN BABY."

"Really?"

"Babe when your hurting please tell me." He came closer and closer but stopped when his face was right next to mine.

"Im sorry baby, about today and yesterday.. I get so over dramatic nowadays and Im really sorry." I looked into his eyes and pouted.

"I'd so kiss you right now but youre too sick."

"Thats okay, I dont deserve your kisses right now.." I looked away from his eye contact.

"Yes you do, you always deserve my kisses!" He blowed me a kiss and I catched it.

"Oppa, you should go back to your work.. theyre probably looking for you.."

"No, I'm staying."

"Babe go if you love me go."

"Babe dont use that on me!"

"Go," I demanded.

"I'll video call you when I get home okay?"

"Okay, love you oppa!"

"I love you too baby," he kissed me on the forehead and left.  

But then without you knowing, you accidently fell asleep and Jungkook sneakily went in your room. 

He went to sit next to me and whispered, "Take care YunYun." He kissed me on the lips.

However, Taehyun was watching.

Taehyungs POV

, I forgot to give her the flowers.

I drove back to the hospital and ran back to the room.

But then I see Jungkook kissing MY girlfriend on the lips.

What the are they doing?

 

Author Note: Short update sorry.. Im really busy with the hashtag #EMAzing EXO and voting for them lol well anyways I'll fix everything by tomorrow okay? Please subscribe, comment, or upvote!<3

large.png