New Memories

Same Girl, Same Love..

For some reason, I looked into his eyes and kissed him.

He kissed me back and I moved my hands to his head and pressed him into me more. Then our tongues fought for dominance. He eventually won.

What am I doing?

I grasped for some air and let go of the kiss.

"I'm so sorry.." I apologized. I leaned back and covered myself in between my knees.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldnt have kissed back.."

"I dont know what I was thinking.. I guess I just needed someones comfort and youre here.. and your lips were in front of mine.. and I just couldnt control myself.. Im so stupid."

"No you're not.. your just heart broken thats all.." he went closer to me and hugged me,"Stop blaming yourself for everything. Its not your fault that he's mad at you and its not your fault that you kissed me. I dont like it when you do that."

I looked up at him and sighed,"Thank you once again Kookie.. you really know how to speak your words."

"Learned it from the best."

"And who may that be?" 

"Appa.." He looked down.

"Mianhae.."

"Ahh, its okay.. look you should rest now. I'll see you tomorrow okay? I'll treat you out again." I smiled and nodded.

But before he could leave the room, I asked,"Kookie? Can you sleep with me today?"

"Aw is my little YunYun scared?" he teased.

"Aniya! Fine dont sleep with me."

"Ani ani, I will." He laid right next to me and cuddled. He reminded me so much of Taehyung that I wanted to cry again. But I held it in because I knew Jungkook hated me crying. I turned around so that I could face him and kissed him in the cheek then hugged him tightly.

I could tell he liked it because I felt his heartbeat thumping really fast when I laid my head on his chest. I was able to sleep nicely.

The next morning was thankfully a Friday. I got up and dressed up for school.

486326_470500346320550_389200061_n.png

I did my make up and went down to eat breakfeast.

"Hi beautiful," Jungkook greeted me as he saw me.

"Hi Kookie," I said back.

"How you feeling today?"

"Much better because of you!" I cheered.

"Aw, I feel SPECIAL!" he laughed and I laughed back.

"You should," I said seriously and started laughing again. 

"You at being serious!"

"Shut up! Let's just go already.." I grabbed my bag and started walking to the door. Suddenly I felt arms around my waist.

"Mianhae.." Jungkook said cutely. 

"Aish!" I turned around and I almost fell. He catched me and his lips were once again in front of mine. He let go before I did and apologized. He grabbed his things and we started heading to school.

We were growing onto each other so much that I was scared that as time goes by I might fall back in love with Jungkook again. Taehyung needs to come back. I need my boyfriend back. I want my future husband back.

School was boring like always, the only reason why I liked going was to see my best friend. Everything else was either just gossip about me and Taehyung or people trying to flirt with me. Luckily Jungkook was there to shoo them away.

After school, as promised, Jungkook took me out to eat. 

"Do you recognize this place?" he asked me as we entered.

"Wait.." I thought for awhile and then it finally hit me,"OMO! This is where we met!"

"Correct!" He guided me to the corner of the store and it seemed like he was looking for something.

"Kookie?"

"Ah there it is!" I looked over his shoulder to see what he was talking about and it was our handwriting on the wall. Usually lovers or best friends wrote on the wall and I just remembered just before he left me, we visited the store and wrote this:

Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Soyung forever as friends and as lovers. 

I love Kookie sooo much<3

Soyung is the one I want to marry<3 

"We were so kiddish werent we?" He laughed.

"I cant believe its still here.." I bent down to see it clearer. 

"Did you know they are closing this store soon?"

"What?!"

"Yeah.. thats why I wanted to take you here before it closes."

"Why are they closing it?"

"Molla," he looked at me and he could see how disappointed I was,"Lets go eat now?" I looked at him and uneasily nodded. I cant believe they were wrecking down this resturant. I sighed heavily and looked down.

"Yah, are you that upset?"

"Mhm, this has a lot of our memories and I just cant-"

"We'll just make new ones."

"Its not the same Jungkook, this is where I met you and your family. Its the last place I've been with your appa.." Tears started falling down my face.

"Yah, stop crying youre making me look bad.."

"Mianhae.. I just.." He got off his chair and hugged me.

"I'm sad too you know but I dont need this place just to remember everything we've gone through, I just need you."

"Chincha?"

"Yes your all I need." He kissed my forehead and I felt much better. He sat back down to his seat as our food finally came. We ate and talked about our old memories.

After our dinner we went back home and watched some movies and played video games. 

As time passed by, I was slowly forgetting Taehyung and falling in love with Jungkook. He understood me like no one else did not even Taehyung. We spent together more often and not even once has Taehyung called me once.

He was being a jerk. He didnt let me explain at all. He didnt trust me. Now look how far we've drifted.

What I hated about most was that I didnt even know time went by so fast that I was informed that Taehyung was coming home soon. Actually he was coming tomorrow. 

"Jungkook.. Im not ready to see him.."

"You'll be okay." He ruffled my hair and I pouted. 

The next day, I woke up from a lot of noise. I went downstairs and all I saw was all the maids and chefs moving around.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Masters are coming home, we need to prepare," one of the maids said quickly. I almost forgot and ran to the room to get ready. By the time I was done, they were already here. I was wearing a pretty long dress. I made sure Taehyung was going to notice me.

"Wheres Taehyung?" I overheard one of the maids ask his dad.

"Ahh, he went out with his girlfriend."

Girlfriend?

"But isnt Soyung upstairs?"

"No Taehyung broke up with her hes going out with someone else now."

WHAT? Is that he hasnt been calling me? Why he doesnt care to text me?

I was to leave until Taehyungs dad caught me eavesdropping.

"Soyung what are you still doing here?"

. Got caught.

 

Author note: Heres your update for yall! Sorry if its disappointing.. Please give me feedback by either subscribing, upvoting or COMMENTING<3 Thanks cuties!

large.png