The Fight

Same Girl, Same Love..

Taehyungs POV

"Take care YunYun," Jungkook whispered in her hear then kissed her.

What the hell is he doing?

He let go of the kiss and walked away to the door where I was and I waited for him to pass by. As he went out the door, I saw him in the corner of my eye and grabbed his collar.

"I told you to not do anything stupid!" I yelled.

"Tae-e-h-yunn-ng what are you talking about!" he whined.

"Dont pretend you just didnt kiss my girlfriend!" I grabbed on tighter.

"So what I kissed her, what you going to do?!"

"I'll show you what I'll do," I let go of his collar and punched him in the face. He got his together and punched me back.

"She LOVED me first!" He said while he punched back.

"WELL SHE'LL LOVE ME LAST!" I punched his stomach.

"WHATEVER NO SHE WONT! SHE'LL REALIZE IM THE ONE FOR HER!" He punched my face more than once.

"THEN WHY HASNT SHE BROKEN UP WITH ME? SHE HATES YOU REMEMBER?" That ticked Jungkook so bad that he punched me so hard that I knocked out.

"Taehyung!" I looked before I could close my eyes and I saw my girlfriend in the verge of crying.

Regular POV

I woke up when I heard a couple o shouts. But then I start hearing punches and the yelling got louder. Suddenly I heard Taehyungs voice. I stood up from bed and opened up my door. I come out to see my boyfriend on the ground bleeding and my best friend standing with his fist full with blood.

"Taehyung!" I yelled as I ran over to him,"What the did you do Jungkook?! Go away! I dont want to see you right now!"

"Soyung I didnt even start it!" He argued back.

"I dont give a ! You hurt him!" I cried,"Someone please help!" A bunch of nurses heard me and called out for help.Luckily they were able to give him a room next to mine. They placed him on the bed and nurses were getting water and ice.

I stood outside while they were working and I noticed Jungkook was still here.

"Get the out!" I screamed.

"Soyung let me explain..."

"No! Why did you come here if youre just going to keep messing with me and Taehyungs relationship? I will never become yours ever again! Remember that! I love Taehyung and he loves me! Your love for me is just a one sided love! So please get over me! I dont want to see you right now or ever!"

I know the words I just said were really harsh but he needed to know the truth. I am not going to be his anymore. I'm Taehyungs and will always be. He didnt even say anything and just left without a word. I put my hands to my face and cried.

Jungkook Im sorry, but I cant love you because I fell in love with another person.

"Soyung?" one of the nurses called me.

"Yes?" I wiped away my tears.

"Taehyung is just unconscious so dont worry too much sweetie. We covered all his cuts and bruises too." She smiled and I tried smiling back. I entered his room and ran up to hug him.

"Ow.." I heard him mumble.

"Oppa!"

"EW, your sick dont give me your germs! COOOTIES!" he joked and started laughing.

"YAH!" I pouted.

"Im kidding baby."

"You better be or I'll kick your !"

"I think someone already has.." I looked down from embarrassment and he lifted up my chin and kissed me.

"I thought you didnt want to kiss me?" I said as I let go of the kiss.

"I couldnt resist anymore." He kissed me once again.

"Oppa? Did something happen while I was asleep? Why'd you guys fight?"

"Do you really want to know the truth?" He looked straight into my eyes.

"Of course I do!"

"Okay... so I came back for you and I see Jungkook... kissing you while you were uhm sleeping.. and I kind of got jealous and punched him..."

"WHAT?!"

"Im sorry that I started it but BABE HE KISSED YOU!"

"OPPA! You wouldnt even be here if you just settled it the right way!"

I cant believe I yelled at Jungkook earlier. But at the same time, he deserved it. Ugh who's side am I on?!

"I know.. but you know how I dont trust him! He promised he wouldnt do anything stupid!"

He was right, Jungkook should have never kissed me. But Taehyung still shouldnt have punched him first.

"Still! I cant believe you or him! I'm not talking to either of you until you two make up! Got it?"

He frowned and said,"Why? I deserve an apology!"

"Stop being so damn stubborn and apologize okay?" I looked into his eyes seriously and he nodded. 

I heard the door open and it was my doctor.

"Soyung, you should go back and rest. Youre still really sick. We'll take good care of your boyfriend okay?" my doctor said.

"Alright doc," I smiled and truend back to Taehyung,"Babe you stay safe got it?" 

"Stop treating me like a baby!"

"Arasseo baby Taehyunnie!"

"Yah!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too!" I kissed his cheek and followed doc back to my room. He checked up my temperature again and I was still a high 100. He told me rest again but after he left I couldnt help but not sleep.

My minds were full of things.

I feel bad for yelling at Jungkook. I feel so bad but why? It wasnt entirely Taehyungs fault but it wasnt entirely Jungkooks either. WHY CANT I CONTROL MY FEELS? Do I just feel bad for Jungkook or do I really like him still? But I still like Taehyung right? Nothings changed right?

I hate feelings.

I wish I could be single again.

Ugh boys are complicated.

No scratch that, love is complicated.

 

Author Note: Hi guys~ sorry if this story has been getting quite boring. Ive been really busy at home and school. Like I might not be able to update tomorrow and Im sorry cuties! I hope you understand.. OH AND BTW NEXT CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN ~ Please give me feedback by either subscribing, commenting, or upvoting! Loves you cuties!

aww_exo-k_heart_gif.gif

Sorry but spreading my love for EXO RN bcos the EMAS is airing tomorrow and I just cant wait~