Friends?

Same Girl, Same Love..

Taehyung? What is he doing here?

He turned around and his eyes widened.

"Soyung?" I looked in his eyes and they were red.

"Taehyung? Have you been crying?" Of course I still worried about him. I love him.

"What, pfft no.." he denied.

"You at lying, why are you crying?"

"Soyung.. I love you.." He grabbed me and kissed me.

Am I going to keep getting kissed?

This time I didnt push away, I kissed back. I know its stupid but I missed his kisses. I honestly wanted to keep going but I couldnt, we just broke up.

"Taehyung.. please.." I let go of the kiss.

"Soyung, please let me explain... I didnt mean to say those words last night I promise. I was just so upset. I was just really jealous that I let my anger get in the way.. I love you and I will never stop loving you. I lied I never liked Misun. Even ask her. Look the reason why I couldnt call you the past month was because I lost my phone.. a fan took it from me.. Im sorry I shouldve told you but you know how busy I am Soyung. Please forgive me for all my mistakes."

"Taehyung.."

"Soyung, what can I do for you to take me back? I know you probably love Jungkook by now, but I love you more Soyung. I know Jungkook may treat you better but he will never love you more than I love you."

I could tell he was not lying. His tears just kept falling down from his face and I didnt like it. I hate it when he cries especially because when its about me. 

"Taehyung.. I dont love Jungkook. I love YOU."

"Then you'll take me back?" He tried smiling.

"Taehyung I-"

"Thanks Soyung, you wont regret taking me back I promise I wi-"

"Taehyung... No I will not, I'm sorry," I interrupted.

"Mwuh?" His smile disappeared from his face.

"I cant take you back Taehyung.."

"But I thought you loved me.."

"I do I really do but I just need time and space right now Taehyung.. With you and Jungkooks confession. I just cant handle it all at once.."

I looked at him and gave him a little peck. I know I'd probably regret my decision. Taehyung is a guy who can get any girl in the world but no he picked me over everyone and here I am rejecting him back. He can forget me in an instant. 

"Taehyung, we can always be friends.. so for now can we just forget everything. I love you just dont forget that."

"Can you give me a wish before we officially officially break up?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Lets make love." I stared at him for awhile still shocked from his wish. I know its wrong but I wanted to make love one last time before we start over. I kissed him and he kissed me back. We made out for awhile until he stopped and said,"Lets continue this at home yeah?"

I nodded and we headed home.

I closed the door as we were making out and I fell on the bed.

"Can we take it slow? I want to remember this," he requested.

"Of course," I smiled and he smiled back. He took off my clothes while he took off mine. Once we were he asked me to ride him. I went on top of him and bounced up and down. 

His was killing me. He sounded so y. After a few minutes, we cummed at the same time.

After we made love, I had a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Soyung? Its me Taeyeon!"

"Manager? Whats up?" I asked.

"I have big news for you!"

"Chincha what is it?"

"YOURE GOING TO EUROPE FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS!"

"EUROPE? WHAT WHY HOW?" I yelled on the phone.

"They are giving you an oppurtunity to work for this one big company there!"

"OMG when do I leave?"

"Tomorrow! Be ready okay?"

"Tomorrow? But what about school?" I whined.

"I'll take care of it, just be at the airport by noon tomorrow okay?"

"Arasseo. Bye thanks Taeyeon!" She hung up on me and Taehyung looked at me waiting for an explanation for all the yelling.

"What was that?" I looked at him and bursted out,"GUESS WHOS GOING TO EUROPE?"

"REALLY? WHEN? FOR HOW LONG?"

"Tomorrow! And for a couple of months!" For some reason his smile faded. "Yah, whats with the frown? Shouldnt you be happy for me?"

"I am.. its just youre leaving tomorrow?"

"Aw are you going to miss me?" I teased.

"Of course friend." I was glad he was taking this friend thing so easily.

"Well I have to go now.. I have to pack.. Come to meet me up at the airport at noon to say goodbye yeah?" I suggested.

"Arasseo." We were about to kiss but we forgot we were just friend now and we gave each other an awkward handshake. I left his house and went home. I told my mom as soon as I got home. She congratulated me and my dad also. I couldnt believe I was leaving soon.

Even though I was mad at Eun, I had to tell my best friend that I was leaving. Once I told her she started crying because she was happy and mad at the same time. I thought about telling Jungkook but for what he did, I was unsure.

The next morning, I finished packing and headed to the airport.

An hour later, it was time for my departure time and I had no sight of Taehyung anywhere.

Ugh where is he?

"Flight EU78K9 is aboarding."

"Come on, Soyung our flight is going to leave us," Taeyeon warned me. She pulled me and I had no choice but to follow. I guess Taehyung couldnt make it.

Taehyungs POV

I cant believe shes leaving. Is this how she felt when I left? Crap, I'm almost late.

"Tae, where are you going?" my father asked.

"I have to meet up with Soyung."

"No you are not, we have a huge meeting with one of our partnerships, you can meet later with her. Right now, company first."

"No, Soyung always gets put second this time, Im not letting her be second." I grabbed my things and ran out the house.

"YAH TAEHYUNG!" my father yelled.

I drove out and sadly there was a huge traffic.

DAMMIT.

I honked and honked. Her flight was leaving in 20 minutes. 10 minutes. 5 minutes. 1 minute.

I ran inside the airport but she wasnt there anymore.

I was too late.

Im always too late.

 

Author note: I am so sorry if this ... and short.. I'll try harder! Well anyways.. SOTAE IS BACK BABY! Well not really LOL Please give me feedback by commenting, subscribing or upvoting! Thanks cuties for being so nice and positive with my fanfics!<3 Also thanks for the 50+ subbies!