Chapter 5: Their Solution

Sticky Notes Love!

“Nam Woohyun, what is this?! Don’t you ever clean up this place?!” Hoya groaned at the sight of the boy’s messy apartment. He picked a piece of sweet wrapper with distaste, “It’s hard to imagine that you have only been here for six months.”

“It looks as if he had been living here for a millennium.” Dongwoo added.

“Er… Well, you guys should know that I don’t have time to clean up, our schedule was packed. Besides, I live alone,” Woohyun defended himself as he frantically ran around to pick up his clothes and dumped them in his loaded laundry.

“So, you tricked us here just to clear up your mess? Nam Woohyun, you’re so scheming,” Sungyeol punched Woohyun’s biceps.

“I didn’t trick any of you, you guys wanted to visit my apartment. Lee Sungyeol, you’re the one who suggested to come over my place to watch the soccer match. I just said you have to agree to my one condition,” The latter gave a smart reply.

“No wonder you arrange a time slot way before the match starts,” Sungjong said, shaking his head.

"Honestly Woohyun, you should hire a domestic helper,” Sungyeol advised.

“He’s right. You should consider his suggestion. I can’t imagine how you can put up with such an environment,” Dongwoo nodded his head in agreement.

“Enough with the squabbling! I would not hesitate to chase you out of my house if it's not tidied up," Woohyun threatened.

"You dare?!" The boys, including Myungsoo, raised their voice and shot murderous glares at him.

"I was just joking," said Woohyun, who smiled nervously back at them.

 

**

 

"So Hyomin, have you found yourself a place to live in?" Boram asked Hyomin. The rest leant in closer as they were eager to know too. The girls had no secrets to hide from one another and therefore, they had already knew what had happened the day before.

"Yeah. Father was right about the rental fees,” Hyomin said with stuffed with food “the cheque he gave me was only sufficient for the first payment. The good thing is, it is located closer to our school, and it’s just across the street."

"Well that's convenient, but have you inspected the place?" Qri questioned the girl.

The overstuffed girl shook her head in response.

"The agent had settled everything. I don't see the need of visiting it before moving in, it is tomorrow anyway," She answered with a shrug and gave them a reassuring smile.

"I thought Hyomin would end up sleeping on the streets, it would be an entertaining scene," Ahreum joked, earning the girls' laughter. Their worries for the spoilt brat had dissipated.

"Lee Ahreum, you better not be next to be thrown out by your parents." Hyomin's smile had contorted into a snarl as the others continued laughing.

“Don’t you worry, I earn my own keep and do my own housework. I am not a leech unlike someone.” Ahreum rebutted.

“Right… talk about earning your own keep. Hyomin have you thought of ways to pay back your debts? How much was it anyway?” Boram jabbed Hyomin in her ribs.

Hyomin held up two fingers.

“How much is that exactly? Two million won? Wait that is impossible, there are six of us.” Soyeon guessed.

“20 million won (approximately US$18, 800).” Hyomin revealed.

Boram spilled coffee on her blouse, Qri went wide-eyed, Soyeon almost dropped her phone, Eunjung’s mouth fell open and Ahreum let out a gasp.

“How in the name of God are you going to return that?”

“Did we spend that much?”

“Please tell me I’m not the one who spent the most.”

The slew of questions was making the spendthrift dizzy.

“Stop it! It’s okay I can handle it” Hyomin was exasperated.

“Besides returning the debt to your dad, you have your living expenses to worry about as well.” Eunjung gulped.

"I’m thinking of becoming a part-time domestic helper, the salary is the highest among all the part-time jobs. The faster I earn enough money to repay the debts, the earlier I can return home. In fact, I've already applied for the job. If anyone you guys know wants to hire a domestic helper, recommend me. I'm under JYP agency," Hyomin told the girls coolly.

"What?!" The girls widened their eyes as they exclaimed in unison. They could not imagine the girl, who had never lifted broomstick much less so to do the dishes would be working as a domestic helper.

"What’s wrong? I can take on a few employments. Come on, you’ve guys had known me for the past decade and know not that I can do anything? Don’t underestimate me,” Hyomin wagged a finger in front of them, she was oozing with confidence, having seen her domestic helpers do household chores, she decided that it must be of nothing challenging.

Interesting. I've found my domestic helper. Woohyun giggled to himself, with the thought of Hyomin doing household chores. He was seated at the table behind them with s, excluding Dongwoo and Sunggyu who were currently attending University. Hence, he overheard the girls' conversation.

"Did you hear what I've just said?" Sungjong questioned Woohyun and Myungsoo. The latter had his headphones on and was immersed in the world of music.

"Hmph?" A puzzled look was plastered on Woohyun's face.

Myungsoo took off his headphones when Hoya gestured him to do so.

"As I was saying, a new girl would be transferring to my class. So, Woohyun would not be referred as the 'transferee' anymore," Sungjong rolled his eyes at them, annoyed that they did not pay attention to him.

"Okay," Both answered; they could not care less.

“Well these kind of things always happen at the start of the year, transferees and stuff, it can be annoying at times don't you agree?” Sungjong continued.

 

 

 

Write's note: Just a heads-up, Jiyeon will be in the next chapter :D

@Water_rid : Yup^^ Hyomin will definitely get through this :D

@Neko-Meow : Hahahaha I will not make Hyomin's life easy!XD

@Lurver : Thank you so much for anticipating it ^^ 

@jerbie18 : Thank you for liking this story ^^ I will do even better