Chapter 18: A playful kiss: Constructive or Destructive

Sticky Notes Love!

 “Jiyeon!” Chorong called out to the girl as she ran along the corridor.

“Hey,” Jiyeon greeted her new found friend.

“Can we go home together? My girls left without me,” Chorong spoke in between her breaths.

“How could they leave such a nice lady out?” Jiyeon frowned then passed her water bottle to her.

“Well, people do not treat me sincerely,” she paused for a while before continuing, “even Myungsoo dislikes me,” Chorong held her head down as she received the bottle from Jiyeon.

Jiyeon patted Chorong’s back to comfort her, “The girls were just jealous of you. As for Myungsoo, he doesn’t open up to people easily.”

 Damn… Why is Jiyeon so gullible? Neither did both girls realised that Myungsoo was behind them. He knew that Chorong was lying, her clique were still in the classroom. In fact, Chorong had lied to them that she had activities and therefore had to leave earlier.

"Hey, wait up," Myungsoo quickened his pace and pulled Jiyeon's bag strap.

"Oh... Myungsoo ah," Jiyeon was taken aback by him. He had never take the initiative to start the conversation.

"Did Hyomin tell you about our visit that day?” Myungsoo smiled at Jiyeon, completely ignoring the presence of the other girl.

“Huh?” Jiyeon asked, confused.

“Ah… Woohyun and I visited her. When Woohyun heard Hyomin was sick, he was so worried and insisted on visiting her,” Myungsoo glanced at Chorong.

The girl quickly shifted her gaze away from him and walked away slowly.

"Where are you going?" Jiyeon held her back.

"Ah... I guess you guys want to have a conversation and I don't think I should disturb you guys," Chorong held her head down. That's right. You're never welcome. Myungsoo rolled his eyes at her acting.

Jiyeon was about to comfort her when Myungsoo spoke, "Thank you for being so understanding." He faked a smile at Chorong and dragged Jiyeon away.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Why are you so mean to Chorong?" Jiyeon retracted her hand.

Instead of answering her question, the boy continued his account when he was at Hyomin's apartment.

"Well, I'm really glad she accepted my request!" Myungsoo beamed.

"Good for you then," Jiyeon was envious of Hyomin and Myungsoo's relationship. She even questioned why she couldn't be as close with him when she met him earlier than Hyomin. How I wish you could talk about me to others with such enthusiasm.

 

 

**

“So guys could easily kiss you?” Woohyun crossed his arms, breaking the silence between the two.

“Wait... This isn’t correct,” She ignored Woohyun and continued editing their document.

The boy tugged at her sleeves to invite a response from her. She continued to ignore him until he started singing aloud in the restaurant causing the other diners to turn to them.

“S-Shut up. God, you’re so embarrassing,” Hyomin slapped her hand over the boy’s mouth, “This is irrelevant from the topic of our project, so I am not going to answer it.”

“Why? Why? Why? It’s relevant because it is about you and I, the project is also about you and me,” Woohyun whined, swaying his body from left to right as he did so.

 

**

“Noona, play with me,” Namu tugged at her sleeves.

“No, I’m not going to play with you till you get better,” She shook her head, pointing at the boy’s injury.

Namu had been badly bruised from the fall just three days back. Though the boy bore the pain well, the doctor had advised him to abstain from getting involved in rough activities. Thus, Namu had stayed indoors for the past few days and was not allowed to play his favourite game of soccer.

Namu shook his body violently in protest and faked a wail. Hyomin smiled and flicked his forehead lightly.

“Fine, only card games,” Hyomin stated firmly.

 

 

**

 

Hyomin smiled at that cute little piece of memory.

“Myungsoo is handsome and charismatic. I don’t mind, “She finally replied. Secretly chuckling at the boy’s display of jealousy.

“What? You like bad boys?” He deepened his voice, and flexed his biceps.

“Yeah, they are so cool. Woohyun ah, you will never be one,” She and flicked his forehead, as she did with Namu.

“Ouch, it hurts okay!” Woohyun rubbed the spot where he had been hit.

He then leant in closer, their face were just inches away from each other, “You sure?"

The girl got up from her seat and backed away from him. Woohyun followed and inched closer towards her till she was cornered. Woohyun stretched out both his arms on either side of the girl, trapping her in between himself and the wall.

The girl stuttered as she stared into his eyes, "Y-yah, we have work to do a-and the rest are looking."

She poked his chest in an attempt to make him back away but he continued leaning closer to her. Woohyun whispered dangerously into her ears," I don't know what I might do."

Just as Hyomin thought he was about to kiss her, she shut her eyes tightly.

Woohyun laughed out loud, “I was just kidding!”

He pulled himself away from the girl, she blew a gust of wind up as she did before, messing her fringe.

Before she could let out a sigh of relief, he deftly swept her fringe to the side and leant in swiftly to plant a kiss on her forehead. He quickly retracted back leaving the girl stunned. She touched her forehead and blushed. Why is it so different from Myungsoo's?

“W-Who gave you permission to do that?!” Hyomin pretended to be angry.

“You didn’t give Myungsoo permission either,” Woohyun shrugged his shoulders.

He cleared his throat to gain her attention, "Anyway, for now, it's there." He pointed to her forehead and continued," Next time, it will be here." He placed his index finger on her lips.

Hyomin her bottom lip where he had touched and punched his biceps, "You think it will be that easy. Look, we're distracted." She got back to their seat and began to type furiously again, trying to refrain herself from thinking about the kiss.

Woohyun giggled to himself. Geez. That was the best thing I've ever done.

 

**

“Hey, why are you smiling to yourself?” Sunggyu nudged the boy who was still immersed in his thoughts.

“I… I... I am not going to tell you,” Woohyun giggled to himself girlishly.

“Don’t be such a tease, tell us,” Sungjong and the rest gathered around the two.

Woohyun giggled to himself even more. The others had to tackle him to the ground to make him confess of his deeds.

“Ouch! Okay, okay. I’ll say it,” Woohyun finally relented.

“I kissed her,” he said softly the he suddenly yelled, “AND I LIKED IT!”

The rest were startled by the sudden rise in volume and withdrew away from him quickly. After processing what he had just said, the band of brothers became excited again.

“Her, who?” Sunggyu teased even though he was well aware that Woohyun was referring to Hyomin.

Woohyun only giggled until Myungsoo threw cold water on him.

“Well… I kissed her as well,” Myungsoo grinned at the others.

“WHAT?! You what?!”

“Is it Jiyeon?”

“Really? You guys kissed already?!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, “Silly, of course not. Hyomin. I kissed her before Woohyun did and I bet she enjoyed it more than when Woohyun kissed her.”

Little did they know that Jiyeon had been outside their practice room all the time. She brought over some hand-made cookies in hopes of making the others jealous of Myungsoo but had not expected to overhear such a conversation.

“What?! You serious?! Hyomin?!”

“You kissed Hyomin?!”

“Really?! When?! How?! Why?!”

The onslaught of questions from the boys hurt Jiyeon’s feelings even further.

Woohyun grabbed Myungsoo by the neck and pulled his hair.

“You idiot! You forced it on her! No, she did not enjoy your kiss!” Woohyun continued tugging at Myungsoo’s hair.

Yelps escaped from Myungsoo’s mouth but he continued teasing the agitated boy, “I bet you forced her too. She enjoyed it! She smiled right after I kissed her.”

Jiyeon had heard enough, she placed the cookies she had made outside of their practice room and left.

And I thought he was beginning to like me. It was all for Hyomin after all. He did it so as to make Hyomin like him. Myungsoo you’re so mean, so damn mean. Tears rolled down her eyes as she thought of it.

 

Writer's note:

@doriesin: Of course, Woohyun is loyal to Hyomin^^

@jerbie18: Myungsoo was just being observant since he doesn't talk much :D 

@Neeya626: It must be really awkward for the three of them :3 Thank you so much for liking this chapter ><

@Neko-Meow: Haha, he is so awesome >< I like the way he treat Chorong and Woohyun :P

@Park_harin: He is so cute when he is jealous :D I bet Hyomin loves his jealousy :3