Wedding Dress

When the Playboy Married the Nerd

 ♪ Listen to (Baby Baby by SNSD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtJbnXAFk7Y&feature=related

______’s POV:

            It was morning; I got up soundlessly and went to the bathroom to wash up. It didn’t occur to my mind that the leather couch was empty, signing that Jaejoong had already woken up.

            Shuffling out of the thick covers and slipping onto my bunny slippers, I made my way to the bathroom but before I could even react the door opened by it self; revealing Jaejoong with only a towel wrapped below his lower waist. His hair was dripping wet, his six pack revealing itself before me…

            I tried very hard not to drool…

            Jaejoong noticed that I was awake and looked at the scene. “What are you looking at?” he asked innocently, totally obvious to the fact that I was caught off guard at his amazing wet self.

            ‘N-N-Nothing…” I said, looking away.

            Jaejoong laughed a little bit as he passed me. Obviously enjoying my confused expression of what I just saw.

            “It’s about time you woke up,” he chuckled.

            “What are you talking about? This is my normal time. What’s up with you being an early bird today?” I ask.

            “I dunno, I just felt like it. So what?” he retorted.

            I just stood there, trying to shake the images of wet Jaejoong out of my mind.

            “______.”

            “What?” I looked up.

            “I’m changing.”

            I dashed to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.  Why couldn’t he have changed in the bathroom while he was at it? He’s weird today…


            When school ended Jaejoong and I was scheduled to go pick out my wedding dress for the occasion. Upon arriving at Yoon Wedding Specialties, I soon saw Jaejoong’s parents waiting for us by the entrance of the extravagant building.

            “______!” Mrs. Kim pulled me into an embrace.

            “Good afternoon,” I returned.

            The four of us entered Yoon Wedding Specialties. I gazed at the endless racks of wedding dresses, expensive china, and rows and rows of designer tuxedos. Classical music was playing in the background, giving an elegant effect. Mrs. Yoon was the famous designer of all of these things and told me that she had already designed a wedding dress especially for me. All I had to do was try it on and approve it if it was the one.

            I followed her over to a private office where a beautiful white gown was waiting for me.

            “Try it on and see if you like it,” she said with a smile.

            I nodded timidly, carefully clutching the dress in my arms, making my way over to the fitting room. 

Jaejoong’s POV:

            I sat outside the fitting rooms that ______ was currently in. I seriously wonder what she’s going to look like in a wedding dress. After the multiple shocks of her without her glasses I’ve really been caught off guard. I suddenly got a call from one of my girls. No ID was blinking on the phone screen but I just KNEW that it was one of THOSE girls calling me.

            “Hello?” I asked sweetly into the phone.

            “OPPA! I’m in front of the cinema, where are you?!” a girl whined.

            I had a date today? Oops, totally forgot. “Sorry babe, I’ll…” my voice trailed off as ______ stepped out of the fitting room in a crisp white wedding gown.

Your wedding dress:http://www.edenbridals.com/popup_image_test3.php?pID=1621

            “……” was all I had to say. “Uh…gotta go…” I hung up the phone, flipping it shut. I seriously didn’t care about the girl on the other line. Heck, let her wait out in the hail out in front of the cinema, I didn’t care.

            ______’s wedding dress cascaded beautifully just below her ankles and to my enjoyment, her glasses were off. I never noticed it before but her black hair had curls within them. That was ONE of the qualities I liked in a girl.

            “What do you think about this one ______?” Mrs. Yoon asked, anticipating her answer.

            She twirled around in her dress for a small while before nodding for a yes. Mrs. Yoon clapped her hands cheerfully and _____ turned to me.

            “What do you think Jaejoong?” she asked timidly.

            I was too inarticulate to speak. So I lied. “It looks like .”

            She looked down on herself. “Really?”

            *No*

            “Yeah. Now go change before I hurl.”

            “Whatever you say grouchy,” she said as she retreated back to the fitting room. I got up and got out of there, just to erase the images of her from my mind. What would happen if when I had met her at the supermarket she wasn’t wearing any glasses? How would’ve I reacted then?

            “C’mon Jaejoong, let’s go.” ______’s voice broke my thoughts. I got up and followed her out to my car. 

______’s POV:

Clicking on my seatbelt, my thoughts wandered off to Jaejoong. He didn’t have to be so mean about the dress, it seemed fine to me. But then again, how much style could he have?        

            Jaejoong took the wheel and started driving. I then realized that he was the taking the road that was leading away from the mansion.

            “Where are we going?” I asked.

            “Optometrist.”

            “The eye doctor?”

            All Jaejoong did was nod and pulled into the parking lot. Why were we going to see an eye doctor?

            I followed Jaejoong into the office. He asked if I could get contacts.

            “Jaejoong, what are you doing?” I asked.

            “Shut up, will you?”

            I stayed quiet until the doctor asked me to follow him into a small room lined with all sorts of frames and mirrors.

            30 minutes later, my glasses were off, new contacts on my pupils. I was having a hard time with them but on the ride home I was starting to get used to the fact that I don’t have anymore frames over my eyes.

            “Why’d you want me to get contacts?” I asked Jaejoong.

            “Just wear them,” he simply replied.

            I opened the small mirror in the car and looked at myself.

            “Hmm…maybe these will do some good after all…” I silently murmured.

            I wasn’t certain, but I’m pretty sure that I saw Jaejoong smile when he heard me say that.

Jaejoong’s POV:

That night I was pooped. After studying for hours, I finally finished at around 1:30pm. The things I do for my rep.

            I was going to get myself comfy on the couch but that thing seriously hurts my back. Glancing at my comfy kind sized bed that I was forced to loan to my ‘wife’, my greed came over me. I haven’t slept in it ever since ______ moved in.

            She was already asleep. I tip toed over to the other side and placed myself on the far side of the bed. After reviewing some last minute texts from a few girls at school, I turned off the bed lamp and went to bed….

            Damn, I was tired.

POSTED: August 26, 2010 3:51 PM