Kidnapped

When the Playboy Married the Nerd

 Listen to (Darkness Eyes by DBSK): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSC2va89zM

______’s POV:

            After that fight with Jaejoong, Tiffany, and Hyun Joong, Jaejoong had officially told me to STOP talking to Hyun Joong, no matter what the odds are.

            “Or else next thing you know they’ll murder you,” Jaejoong had said.

            I laid low from them for about a week or two and soon, Jaejoong and I were requested in Los Angeles for an appearance at the new establishment of a ‘Simply Kim Hotel’ in Hollywood. On Friday Jaejoong and I were excused from school early to catch a flight to LA. However, when Jaejoong and I came out of the school gates there wasn’t a limo waiting for us like always. There was a beat up Taxi with a snobby looking driver.

            “Are you our ride?” Jaejoong asked.

            The driver nodded ominously and Jaejoong and I reluctantly got into the beat up taxi. The ride didn’t even last for a minute before I noticed something suspicious about the taxi driver. Ever since Jaejoong and I had got into the taxi the taxi driver has been talking on the phone the whole time and sometimes would glance at us. There were some papers in the drawer in the front of the car and the seatbelts were strangely tight. Also, the windows were tightly shut, I couldn’t roll them down, and the doors were locked.

            Very interesting…

            “Don’t you think he’s a little strange?” Jaejoong whispered to me.

            I nodded. “Just what I was going to say.”

            “I don’t think he’s the driver my parents hired to take to the airport.”

            The driver heard that.

            He whirled around, his eyes bugging out in anger, and pressed a red button by the steering wheel. And with that, the screen between the driver and us closed, going higher and higher until it reached the ceiling. Before Jaejoong and I could react to what was happening, smoke suddenly filled our part of the car, making it hard for me to see Jaejoong or anything at all, even when he was right next to me.

            And before I could even react to that…

            I passed out.

Listen to (Dangerous Mind by DBSK): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2iWrxsTGDY  

When I opened my eyes I could hardly breathe. I looked down at myself: my arms and legs were tied tightly together. I was bound so tightly that when I moved it hurt all over. I was flat on my back, and in a small dark room with only one small window which was approximately 6 feet above my head.

            Who was that taxi driver? What does he want? Was he partnered with Tiffany?

            So many questions rambled around in my mind as I tried to recollect my thoughts. It then occurred to me: where was Jaejoong?

            On my back, I rolled over to my other side to find Jaejoong still unconscious. He was bound the same as me. I kicked and squirmed over to him but having my arms and legs unbearable, it was hard. I nudged his head with my chin, sort of like a pecking bird, and he eventually stirred awake. Of course, he was probably in shock too so we kind of just stared at each other until he came to his senses.

            “Jaejoong…” I finally managed to say after a while. “What’s going on?”

            “Shh.” Jaejoong gave me the look to shut up. He tried to stand up and when he finally managed to he put his ear to the door leading to here and who knows where.

            “We got them like you wanted Ma’am.”

            Ma’am?

            “Excellent.”

            Tiffany.

            “They should both know clearly that I am not going to be labeled defeated in this battle. Therefore, I had no other choice. Kidnapping was a good option. Before they’ll regain consciousness I’ll put them in a box and let it hang over a cliff. If Jaejoong and ______ refuse to divorce so Jaejoong can come back to me then the rope to the box will be cut and they’ll drown. Simple as that,” Tiffany said. I could barely make out her voice but Jaejoong and I both knew that it was her. This insane, drastic mind of hers was getting on my nerves. Now she’s going to blackmail us? “Then no one will ever know. I’ll force them both to write suicide notes and no one will suspect a thing.”

            “We have to get out of here or else she’ll kill us,” I whispered quietly to Jaejoong as he backed away from the door.

            “I know.” Jaejoong waddled over to me. “But first we have to get out of these bounds.”

            “How?”

            Jaejoong thought for a minute before reaching into his back pocket. It took him a while to get it out, with the ropes and all, but he pulled out a small pocket knife. Don’t know why or how it ended up in his pocket but I didn’t really need to ask.

            “Never know when Tiffany will get you,” Jaejoong said as he started working on the ropes around his wrists. After he was done with those his hands were free, and he untied the ropes on his legs. Then he moved onto me, untying my bounds as well. As soon as we were free the both of us turned to the small window six feet up.

            “Do you think we’ll fit through there?” I asked.

            “Probably. Six feet off of the ground isn’t too bad. But when I punch the window open they’re going to hear it so make sure you get up there as fast you can so we can run away and get to LA before my parents kill us,” Jaejoong said, already walking to the far end of the dark room.

            “Wait, Jaejo-

            But before I could finish Jaejoong had already ran towards the wall, his feet jumping on it and then his hands grasping the window sill.

            “Ready?” Jaejoong asked, looking down at me.

            I nodded.

            Jaejoong punched the window. It was loud alright, and glass shattered everywhere.

            “WAIT! What was that?” I heard Tiffany say.

            “Hurry!” Jaejoong cried, lifting his hand.

            I ran up and grabbed his hand and he pulled me up to the window sill just before Tiffany and whoever she was talking to, opened the door to find out that we have escaped. Jaejoong and I were on the window sill outside now, and let me tell you, the drop down was no joke. 50 feet at least. We were on the second story of a warehouse, and below was a river. There was only one option if Jaejoong and I wanted to escape from Tiffany.

And that was to jump.

            “There’s no other way…” I said.

            “And there’s no time either.” Jaejoong turned back to Tiffany. “We need to jump.”

            “But you didn’t teach me how to dive-

            “It doesn’t matter. There’s no choice. Just hold onto me, ok?”

            I swallowed hard in nervousness while Tiffany and her little gang of big muscled guys started towards us.

            “Ok,” I said.

            And with that, Jaejoong came closer and took me in his arms, holding me tightly. Right then and there, I finally felt safe.

            “Ready?”

            I nodded, my heart waiting for the jump.

            And just as the big muscled guys could reach out and get us, we leapt off of the window sill. The drop was jaw dropping, heart dropping, and I wanted to scream but I couldn’t find my voice. I held onto Jaejoong, tighter and tighter as we dropped.

            “NOOOOOOOOOOO!!” I heard Tiffany yell.

            SPLASH!

            With the huge impact in the water, my grip on Jaejoong somehow loosened and I found myself getting lost in the water, and I tried to open my eyes to see where Jaejoong was but I couldn’t see him. I was running out of breathe, and I had already felt faint from the drop. Suddenly, a strong pair of arms surrounded my waist, and led me up to the surface, where I could still see bits of the sun shining. When I finally emerged from the water I found myself coughing like crazy. I couldn’t see much, and all I could feel was wetness, dizziness, and the strong arm on my waist, still pulling me to shore.

            The swim to the embankment was fortunately, not too far from where Jaejoong and I had plunged, and soon, my feet were back on the ground. Jaejoong was nevertheless panting from the swim, and I felt guilty for not trying to swim to the embankment myself. The warehouse was barely seen now, and the trees have hidden our view from it.

Listen to (Forever Love by DBSK): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXY50vchux4&feature=fvw

            After coming back to my senses, I noticed that Jaejoong’s right hand was bleeding. The hand that he must have used to break the window.

            “Oh my gosh!” I instinctively took his hand in mine, examining his hurt hand. “Jaejoong, are you ok?”

            Jaejoong looked up at me and nodded. “Are you?”

I nodded. “But you’re probably in worse shape then me.”

Jaejoong once again looked at me and smiled.

He smiled.

            “C’mon, we need to find out where we are and get to the airport. That press conference isn’t going to go on without us.” Jaejoong strode on and left for me to follow him, not saying another word about this matter.

            From what I could tell the abandoned warehouse that Tiffany chose to keep us in was secluded from any human life. After about three hours of mindlessly wandering around the woods, it was already getting dark.

“What do we do now?” I asked.

“I don’t know. It’s hard to look for help at night.” Jaejoong paused and I knew what was coming next. “We might have to sleep here overnight, and then try again in the morning.”

“Wait…sleep here? In the forest? With you?” I asked, trying to clarify all of this.

“I guess so. It’s our only choice. And if we do find help tomorrow then I’ll call for a private jet and they’ll just take us to LA. The press conference isn’t until tomorrow at 5.”

All I did was nod since I had no idea how this was going to work. I didn’t even know where we were. In the woods, yeah, but where? But soon, after a few more minutes of walking, Jaejoong and I had found a clearing, and the ground was level and even. Jaejoong seemed to be an expert at this kind of outdoor-ee, camping stuff.

            “Do you go camping often?” I asked as the both of us went to look for firewood.

“Used to. Back in middle school and my elementary days. But in high school our family stopped for some reason.”          

“Oh.”

After gathering enough wood, Jaejoong and I headed back to the clearing and soon, a good sized fire was brewing in front of us. Good thing too because the sky was already pitch black. Both of our clothes have dried by now but Jaejoong’s hand was still untreated. Soon, I couldn’t stand it anymore. While he was sitting by the fire, I went down to the creek by our campsite and used part of the scarf I was wearing as a towel. Then I slightly dabbed his hand with it, just to clean it up a bit. I ripped off the wet part of the scarf and let it dry, then used the other dry half to wrap it around his hand.

“You really didn’t need to. It was fine the way it was,” Jaejoong replied after a long silence of me just treating his hand.

            “I don’t want you to get infected. And plus I can’t just let your hand bleed like that. Looking at it creeps me to death.”

            Jaejoong didn’t say anything as I tied a small knot to my scarf, securing it tightly on his hand.

            “Thanks,” Jaejoong said.

            I nodded and after that nod came a yawn.

            “Tired?” Jaejoong asked.

            I nodded again.

            “So am I.” Jaejoong set his head back on the big leaves that we’d picked out to use for pillows. Our blankets were basically our jackets, which were still slightly wet.

            I laid down right next to him and our bodies were so close that our shoulders were overlapping. I could hear his even breathing, smell his scent, feel his touch. Even with the coolness of the night air around me I felt warm with him next to me. I turned around to face him, gazing at his face which was now facing mine. Slowly, Jaejoong’s eyelids opened, and seeing me, he grinned. We kept our eyes on each other, just staring, before the both of us drifted off to sleep.


A/N: oh my effin god almost 100 subscribers!!!! eeeekkkk!!! thanks so much guys! maybe i'll plan a little sumthin later =D idk what yet but i'll see XD